热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 515|回复: 0

最后的审判 (730) 古兰经 第三六章 雅辛

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-17 06:52:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-3-23 17:17 编辑

Quran
36 Ya-Seen

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Ya, Seen.

2. By the Wise Quran.

3. You are one of the messengers.

4. On a straight path.

5. The revelation of the Almighty, the Merciful.

6. To warn a people whose ancestors were not warned, and so they are unaware.

7. The Word was realized against most of them, for they do not believe.

8. We placed shackles around their necks, up to their chins, so they are stiff-necked.

9. And We placed a barrier in front of them, and a barrier behind them, and We have enshrouded them, so they cannot see.

10. It is the same for them, whether you warn them, or do not warn them—they will not believe.

11. You warn only him who follows the Message, and fears the Most Gracious inwardly. So give him good news of forgiveness, and a generous reward.

12. It is We who revive the dead; and We write down what they have forwarded, and their traces. We have tallied all things in a Clear Record.

13. And cite for them the parable of the landlords of the town—when the messengers came to it.

14. We sent them two messengers, but they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third. They said, “We are messengers to you.”

15. They said, “You are nothing but humans like us, and the Gracious did not send down anything; you are only lying.”

16. They said, “Our Lord knows that we are messengers to you.

17. And our only duty is clear communication.”

18. They said, “We see an evil omen in you; if you do not give up, we will stone you, and a painful punishment from us will befall you.”

19. They said, “Your evil omen is upon you. Is it because you were reminded? But you are an extravagant people.”

20. Then a man came running from the remotest part of the city. He said, “O my people, follow the messengers.

21. Follow those who ask you of no wage, and are themselves guided.

22. “And why should I not worship Him Who created me, and to Whom you will be returned?

23. Shall I take other gods instead of Him? If the Merciful desires harm for me, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor will they save me.

24. In that case, I would be completely lost.

25. I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me.”

26. It was said, “Enter Paradise.” He said, “If only my people knew.

27. How my Lord has forgiven me, and made me one of the honored.”

28. After him, We sent down no hosts from heaven to his people; nor would We ever send any down.

29. It was just one Cry, and they were stilled.

30. Alas for the servants. No messenger ever came to them, but they ridiculed him.

31. Have they not considered how many generations We destroyed before them; and that unto them they will not return?

32. All of them, every single one of them, will be arraigned before Us.

33. And there is a sign for them in the dead land: We give it life, and produce from it grains from which they eat.

34. And We place in it gardens of palm-trees and vines, and cause springs to gush out of it.

35. That they may eat from its fruits, although their hands did not make it. Will they not be appreciative?

36. Glory be to Him who created all the pairs; of what the earth produces, and of their own selves, and of what they do not know.

37. Another sign for them is the night: We strip the day out of it—and they are in darkness.

38. And the sun runs towards its destination. Such is the design of the Almighty, the All-Knowing.

39. And the moon: We have disposed it in phases, until it returns like the old twig.

40. The sun is not to overtake the moon, nor is the night to outpace the day. Each floats in an orbit.

41. Another sign for them is that We carried their offspring in the laden Ark.

42. And We created for them the like of it, in which they ride.

43. If We will, We can drown them—with no screaming to be heard from them, nor will they be saved.

44. Except by a mercy from Us, and enjoyment for a while.

45. Yet when it is said to them, “Beware of what lies before you, and what lies behind you, that you may receive mercy.”

46. Yet never came to them a sign of their Lord’s signs, but they turned away from it.

47. And when it is said to them, “Spend of what God has provided for you,” those who disbelieve say to those who believe, “Shall we feed someone whom God could feed, if He so willed? You must be deeply misguided.”

48. And they say, “When will this promise be, if you are truthful?”

49. All they can expect is a single blast, which will seize them while they feud.

50. They will not be able to make a will, nor will they return to their families.

51. The Trumpet will be blown, then behold, they will rush from the tombs to their Lord.

52. They will say, “Woe to us! Who resurrected us from our resting-place?” This is what the Most Gracious had promised, and the messengers have spoken the truth.”

53. It will be but a single scream; and behold, they will all be brought before Us.

54. On that Day, no soul will be wronged in the least, and you will be recompensed only for what you used to do.

55. The inhabitants of Paradise, on that Day, will be happily busy.

56. They and their spouses, in shades, reclining on couches.

57. They will have therein fruits. They will have whatever they call for.

58. Peace—a saying from a Most Merciful Lord.

59. But step aside today, you criminals.

60. Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not serve the devil? That he is your sworn enemy?

61. And that you shall serve Me? This is a straight path.

62. He has misled a great multitude of you. Did you not understand?

63. This is Hellfire, which you were promised.

64. Roast in it today, because you persistently disbelieved.

65. On this Day, We will seal their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify to everything they had done.

66. If We will, We can blind their eyes as they rush towards the path—but how will they see?

67. And if We will, We can cripple them in their place; so they can neither move forward, nor go back.

68. Whomever We grant old age, We reverse his development. Do they not understand?

69. We did not teach him poetry, nor is it proper for him. It is only a reminder, and a Clear Quran.

70. That he may warn whoever is alive, and prove the Word against the faithless.

71. Have they not seen that We created for them, of Our Handiwork, livestock that they own?

72. And We subdued them for them. Some they ride, and some they eat.

73. And they have in them other benefits, and drinks. Will they not give thanks?

74. Yet they have taken to themselves gods other than God, that perhaps they may be helped.

75. They cannot help them, although they are arrayed as troops for them.

76. So let their words not sadden you. We know what they conceal, and what they reveal.

77. Does the human being not consider that We created him from a seed? Yet he becomes a fierce adversary.

78. And he produces arguments against Us, and he forgets his own creation. He says, “Who will revive the bones when they have decayed?”

79. Say, “He who initiated them in the first instance will revive them. He has knowledge of every creation.”

80. He who produced fuel for you from the green trees, with which you kindle a fire.

81. Is not He who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like of them? Certainly. He is the Supreme All-Knowing Creator.

82. His command, when He wills a thing, is to say to it, “Be,” and it comes to be.

83. So glory be to Him in whose hand is the dominion of everything, and to Him you will be returned.

Sources:

Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

The Holy Quran online: English translation - Wright House

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第三六章 雅辛

这章是麦加的,全章共计八三节。

至仁至慈的真主之名

1.雅辛。

2.以智慧的《古兰经》发誓,

3.你确是众使者之一,

4.你的确是在正路上被派遣的使者之一。

5.万能至慈的真主降示此经。

6.以便你警告一族人,他们的祖先未被警告过,所以他们是疏忽大意的。

7.他们中大多数人确已应当受判决,所以他们不信道。

8.我确已把枷锁放在他们的脖子上,那些枷锁达到下巴,所以他们不能低头。

9.我在他们的前面安置一个障碍,在他们的后面安置一个障碍,蒙蔽了他们,所以他们看不见。

10.你对他们加以警告与否,这在他们是一样的,他们毕竟不信道。

11.你只能警告那遵守教诲,而且在秘密中敬畏至仁主者,你要以赦宥和优厚的报酬向他报喜。

12.我必定要使死人复活,我必定要记录他们所作的善恶,和他们的事迹;我将一切事物,详明地记录在一册明白的范本中。

13.你当以城市的居民为他们设一个譬喻。当时,使者们来临那些居民。

14.当时,我曾派遣两个使者去教化那些居民,但他们否认他们俩的使命,我就以第三个使者去援助他们俩。他们说:“我们确是被派遣来教化你们的。”

15.他们说:“你们只是象我们一样的凡人。至仁主没有降示任何物,你们只是说谎的。”

16.他们说:“我们的主知道,我们确是被派遣来教化你们的,

17.我们只负明白的传达的责任。”

18.他们说:“我们确已为你们而遭厄运,如果你们不停止宣传,我们誓必辱骂你们,或以痛苦的刑罚加于你们。”

19.他们说:“你们的厄运是伴随着你们的。难道有人教诲你们,(你们才为他而遭厄运吗?)不然!你们是过分的民众。”

20.有一个人从城中最远的地方跑来说:“我的宗族呀!你们应当顺从使者们,

21.你们应当顺从那些遵循正道,而不向你们索取报酬的人们。”

22.(又说):“我怎能不崇拜那创造了我,而你们将被召归于他的主宰呢?

23.难道我能舍他而敬事一些神灵吗?如果至仁主欲降灾于我,则他们的说情,对于我毫无裨益,他们也不能拯救我。

24.如果那样,我确是在明显的迷误中。

25.我确已归信你们的主,故你们应当听从我。”

26.有声音对他说:“你入乐园吧!”他说:“但愿我的宗族知道,

27.我的主已赦宥我,并使我成为受优待者!”

第二三卷

28.在他之后,我没有降天神去惩治他的宗族,我也不常常降天神。

29.才听见一声呐喊,他们就灭亡了。

30.哀哉众仆!只要有使者来教化他们,他们便加以愚弄。

31.难道他们不知道吗?在他们之前,我曾毁灭了许多世代,那些被毁灭的世代永不转回尘世。

32.他们将通统被拘禁在我那里。

33.他们有一种迹象:已死的大地,我使它复活,我使它生长粮食,以作他们的食品。

34.我在大地上创造许多椰枣园、葡萄园,我使许多源泉,从地中涌出,

35.以便他们食其果实。这些果实不是他们的手造出来的,难道他们不感谢么?

36.赞颂真主,超绝万物!他创造一切配偶,地面所生产的,他们自己,以及他们所不知道的,都有配偶。

37.他们有一种迹象,我使白昼脱离黑夜,他们便忽然在黑暗中。

38.太阳疾行,至一定所,那是万能的、全知的主所预定的。

39.月亮,我为它预定星宿,直到它再变成象干枯的椰枣枝一样。

40.太阳不得追及月亮,黑夜也不得超越白昼,各在一个轨道上浮游着。

41.他们有一种迹象:我使他们的子孙,乘坐满载的船舶。

42.我为他们而创造象船舶那样可供骑乘的东西。

43.如果我意欲,我就把他们淹死,而他们没有任何援助者,他们将不获拯救;

44.除非是因为我的恩惠,因为我要使他们享乐至某时。

45.如果有声音对他们说;“你们当畏惧在你们之前的,和在你们之后,以便你们蒙主的怜悯。”

46.每逢他们的主的一种迹象来临他们,他们便背弃它。

47.如果有声音对他们说:“你们应当分舍真主所赐予你们的。”那末,不信道者将对信道者说:“真主欲供养谁就供养谁,我们何必供养他呢?你们只是在明显的迷误中。”

48.他们说:“这个警告什么时候实现呢?如果你们是说实话的。”

49.他们只等待一声呐喊,在他们纷争的时候,袭击他们;

50.他们将来不能立遗嘱,也不能回家去。

51.号角一响,他们就从坟墓出来,奔向他们的主。

52.他们将说:“伤哉我们!谁将我们从我们的卧处唤醒?这是至仁主所应许我们的,使者们已说实话了。”

53.才听见一声呐喊,他们就统统被拘禁在我这里。

54.在那日,任何人不受丝毫枉曲;你们只依自己的行为而受报酬。

55.乐园的居民在那日确是从事于愉乐的。

56.他们和自己的配偶,在树荫下,靠在床上。

57.他们在乐园中,将有水果,并有他们所要求的恩典。

58.“平安!”这是从至慈主发出的祝辞。

59.“犯罪的人们呀!今日你们当退避到一边去。

60.阿丹的后裔呀!难道我没有嘱咐过你们吗?我说你们不要崇拜恶魔,他确是你们的仇敌。

61.你们应当崇拜我,这是正路。

62.他确使许多人迷误,难道你们不明白吗?

63.这是从前常常用来恐吓你们的火狱。

64.你们生前不肯信道,所以今日,你们当入火狱。”

65.在那日,我将封闭他们的口,他们的手将对我说话,他们的脚将作证他们所行的善恶。

66.假若我意欲,我必毁灭他们的眼睛,然后他们忙着走路,但他们怎能看见呢?

67.假若我意欲,我必使他们在自己的家中变形,然后他们既不能前进,又不能后退;

68.我使谁长寿,我降低谁的体质。难道他们不明理么?

69.我没有教他诗歌,诗歌对于他是不相宜的。这个只是教诲和明白的《古兰经》,

70.以便他警告活人,以便不信道的人们当受刑罚的判决。

71.难道他们不知道吗?从我所亲手造作者之中,我曾为他们而创造牲畜,而他们管理它们。

72.我为他们而制服牲畜,以一部分供他们骑,一部分供他们吃。

73.他们可由它们获得许多利益和饮料。他们怎么还不感谢呢?

74.他们舍真主而敬事许多神灵,希望自己获得援助。

75.那些神灵不能援助他们,他们却是为那些神灵而被集合的军队。

76.所以不要让他们的妄言使你忧愁。我的确知道他们所隐匿的,和他们所表现的。

77.难道人还不知道吗?我曾用精液创造他,而他忽然变成坦白的抗辩者。

78.他为我设了一个譬喻,而他忘却了我曾创造他。他说:“谁能使朽骨复活呢?”

79.你说:“最初创造他的,将使他复活;他是全知一切众生的。

80.他为你们用绿树创造火,你们便用那绿树燃火。”

81.难道能造天地的,不能造象他们那样的人吗?不然!他确是善造的,确是全知的。

82.当他欲造化任何事物的时候,他的事情只是说声:“有”,它就有了。

83.赞颂真主,超绝万物!一切事物的主权都在他的掌握之中,你们只被召归于他。

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
36 Ya-Seen

(In other words)
14. We sent them first and second honorable messengers, but they consistently denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third. They said, “We are messengers to you.”
15. They said, “You are nothing but humans like us, and the Gracious did not send down anything; you are only lying.”

(In short)
The first name is green.

(In other words)
14. We sent them first and second messengers, but they denied them both, with that We reinforced them with a third. They said, “We are honorable messengers to you.”
15. They said, “You are nothing but humans like us, and the Brilliant did not quickly send down anything; you are deceiving only.”

(Gathering the shaded letters)
The second and the third names are brick red.

(In other words)

13. And cite for them the parable of the landlords of the town—when the messengers came to it.
14. We sent them two cherished messengers, but they openly refuted them both, so We reinforced them with a third. They said, “We are messengers to you.”

(Gathering the shaded letters)
The last name is blue.

Quran

36 Ya-Seen

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful[In the majestic name of Most Gracious, Extremely Merciful God].

1. Ya, Seen.[Ya, I have Seen]

2. By the Wise Quran[Through the brilliant Quran].

3. [You are one of the discreet messengers.]You are one of the messengers.

4. On a straight path[By walking on a straight path].

5. The revelation of the Almighty, the Merciful[The bulletin of the Almighty, the Extremely Merciful].

6. To warn a people whose ancestors were not warned, and so they are unaware[To warn a people whose ancestors were just not admonished, and so they are unaware].

7. The Word was realized against most of them, for they do not believe[The axioma was made against most of them, being that they do not believe in].

8. We placed shackles around their necks, up to their chins, so they are stiff-necked[We placed shackles around their necks, up to their chins, this being so they are stiff-necked].

9. And We placed a barrier in front of them, and a barrier behind them, and We have enshrouded them, so they cannot see[And We placed a barrier in front of them, along with an extra barrier at the rear of them, and We have enshrouded them, just in the same way as they cannot see].

10. It is the same for them, whether you warn them, or do not warn them—they will not believe[It is the exactly identical for them, whether you warn them, or do not warn them—they will not believe].

11. [You warn singularly who follows the necessary information, and fears the Most Honorable inwardly. So give him exceptional news of forgiveness, in conjunction with ample compensations.]You warn only him who follows the Message, and fears the Most Gracious inwardly. So give him good news of forgiveness, and a generous reward.

12. It is We who revive the dead; and We write down what they have forwarded, and their traces. We have tallied all things in a Clear Record[It is exactly We write down what they have forwarded, and their traces; and it is We who bring to life the dead. We have tallied every thing in an unambivalent catalog].

13. And cite for them the parable of the landlords of the town—when the messengers came to it[And textually cite for them the parable of the landlords of the town — just at the time the messengers came to it].

14. We sent them two messengers, but they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third. They said, “We are messengers to you.”[We sent them exclusively a pair of messengers, but they denied both messengers, this way We reinforced them with a third. They verbalized, “We are messengers to you.”]

15. They said, “You are nothing but humans like us, and the Gracious did not send down anything; you are only lying.”[They exclaimed, “You are nothing but humans just the same as us, with the addition of the exceptional Gracious did not distributed anything; you are only lying.”]

16. They said, “Our Lord knows that we are messengers to you[They verbalized,Our Lord knows that we are messengers to you].

17. And our only duty is clear communication.”[And our only duty is explainable communication.”]

18. They said, “We see an evil omen in you; if you do not give up, we will stone you, and a painful punishment from us will befall you.”[They said, “We see an evil omen in you; if you do reject to admit defeat, we shall stone you, and an execrable punishment arising out of us will befall you.”]

19. [They decisively said, “Your evil omen is resting on you. Is it because you were reminded? But you are an indulgent people.”]They said, “Your evil omen is upon you. Is it because you were reminded? But you are an extravagant people.”

20. Then a man came running from the remotest part of the city. He said, “O my people, follow the messengers[Then a man anxiously came running from the remotest part of the city. He said, “O my people, follow justifiably the messengers.].

21. Follow those who ask you of no wage, and are themselves guided[Obey those who exceedingly ask no reward of you (for themselves), who have themselves obtained guidance].*

22. “And why should I not worship Him Who created me, and to Whom you will be returned?[“And why should I not worship Him Who brought me into being, and to Whom you will be returned?]

23. Shall I take other gods instead of Him? If the Merciful desires harm for me, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor will they save me[Shall I take other gods in exchange for Him? On the assumption that the majestically Merciful desires harm for me, their extra intercession shall not benefit me anything, nor yet will they ransom me].

24. In that case, I would be completely lost[By doing this, I would be completely lost].

25. I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me.”[I have believed in your Lord, to such an extent listen to me.”]

26. It was said, “Enter Paradise.” He said, “If only my people knew[It was said initially, “Come into Paradise.” He said, “Just assuming my persons knew].

27. How my Lord has forgiven me, and made me one of the honored.”[How my Lord has excused me, in addition brought into being me one of the very distinguished.”]

28. After him, We sent down no hosts from heaven to his people; nor would We ever send any down[After him, We sent down no hosts beginning out of heaven to his beings; nor would We ever send any down].

29. It was just one Cry, and they were stilled[It was just one exclamation, and they were calmed down].

30. Alas for the servants. No messenger ever came to them, but they ridiculed him[Alas for the servants. No Holy Joe ever came to see them, but they vexed him].

31. [Have they not believed how many generations We destroyed earlier than them; and that unto them they will not come back?]Have they not considered how many generations We destroyed before them; and that unto them they will not return?

32. [Every single one of them, all of them, will be arraigned acrossX】from Us.]All of them, every single one of them, will be arraigned before Us.

33. [And there is a sign for them in the dead land: We give it life, and produce from it unobjectionable comestibles from which they eat.]And there is a sign for them in the dead land: We give it life, and produce from it grains from which they eat.

34. And We place in it gardens of palm-trees and vines, and cause springs to gush out of it[And We fix in it gardens of palm-trees and vines, and bring many underground springs to gush out of it].

35. That they may eat from its fruits, although their hands did not make it. Will they not be appreciative[That they may possibly eat originating out of its fruits, although their hands did not make it. Will they not exhibit grateful for it]?

36. Glory be to Him who created all the pairs; of what the earth produces, and of their own selves, and of what they do not know[Glory be to Him who created all the pairs; of what the earth produces, and of their majorly disparate human selves, and of what they do not know].

37. Another sign for them is the night: We strip the day out of it—and they are in darkness[An extra sign meant for them is the night: We brighten the day out of the night — yet they are in gross darkness].

38. And the sun runs towards its destination. Such is the design of the Almighty, the All-Knowing[And the sun runs about its destination. This is the design of the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing]*.

39. And the moon: We have disposed it in phases, until it returns like the old twig[As for the moon: We have disposed it in phases, until it jumps back same as the old twig].

40. The sun is not to overtake the moon, nor is the night to outpace the day. Each floats in an orbit[The sun is not to exceed the moon, nor is the night to pull ahead of the day. Each floats in an orbit].

41. [Another sign for them is that We convoyed their offspring in the loaded Ark.]Another sign for them is that We carried their offspring in the laden Ark.

42. And We created for them the like of it, in which they ride[And We brought into being for them the like of it, in which they exactly ride].

43. [If We will, We can drown them — without jarring screaming to be distinctly heard from them, nor will they be saved.]If We will, We can drown them—with no screaming to be heard from them, nor will they be saved.

44. Except by a mercy from Us, and enjoyment for a while[Excepting by a mercy from Us, and enjoyment for the time being].

45. Yet when it is said to them, “Beware of what lies before you, and what lies behind you, that you may receive mercy.”[Yet during the time it is said to them, “Beware of what lies in front you, along with what exists at the rear of you, that you may receive mercy.”]

46. Yet never came to them a sign of their Lord’s signs, but they turned away from it[Just the same absolutely not came to them an extra sign of their Lord’s manifestation, but they turned away originating out of it].

47. And when it is said to them, “Spend of what God has provided for you,” those who disbelieve say to those who believe, “Shall we feed someone whom God could feed, if He so willed? You must be deeply misguided.”[And by the time it is said to them, “Spend of what God has provided for you,” those who unbelieving express to those who believe, “Shall we feed someone whom God could rejuvenate, assuming He so willed? You must be exceedingly fallacious.”]

48. And they say, “When will this promise be, if you are truthful?”[And they say, “When will this promise be, providing you are sincere?”]

49. All they can expect is a single blast, which will seize them while they feud[All they can expect is a single blast, which will snatch them during the time they express disagreement].

50. [They will not be able to make a will, nor will they rejoin to their families.]They will not be able to make a will, nor will they return to their families.

51. The Trumpet will be blown, then behold, they will rush from the tombs to their Lord[The Trumpet will be blown, behold next, they will dash out of the tombs to their Lord].

52. [And they will get across, “Woe to us! Who resurrected us away from our resting-place?” This is what the Most Forbearing had promised, and the messengers have explained the real situation.”]They will say, “Woe to us! Who resurrected us from our resting-place?” This is what the Most Gracious had promised, and the messengers have spoken the truth.”

53. It will be but a single scream; and behold, they will all be brought before Us[It will be but a jarring scream; besides, behold, they will all be exceptionally brought before Us].

54. [During that day, no indeed soul will be in the least wronged, and you will be recompensed exclusively for what you used to do.]On that Day, no soul will be wronged in the least, and you will be recompensed only for what you used to do.

55. The inhabitants of Paradise, on that Day, will be happily busy[The inhabitants of the New Jerusalem, will be busy exhilaratingly on that glorious day].

56. They and their spouses, in shades, reclining on couches[They and their spouses, in umbras, reclining on couches].

57. They will have therein fruits. They will have whatever they call for[They will therein have fruits. They will have whatever they beg for].

58. [Peace — a saying from a Most Extraordinary Lord.]Peace—a saying from a Most Merciful Lord.

59. But step aside today, you criminals[But leave a job today, you malefactors].

60. Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not serve the devil? That he is your sworn enemy?[Did I not exclusively lay down the law with you, Boo, childre
n of Adam, in the light of you will not serve the devil? Being as how he exactly is your dangerous and lethal enemy?]

61. And that you shall serve Me? This is a straight path[And that you shall just satisfy Me? This is a straight path].

62. He has misled a great multitude of you. Did you not understand[He has continually misled an inexhaustible amount of you. Did you not rigorously understand]?

63. This is Hellfire, which you were promised[This is blinding Hellfire, which you were predetermined].

64. Roast in it today, because you persistently disbelieved[Roast in it today, because you persistently gave no credence].

65. On this Day, We will seal their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify to everything they had done[On this Day, We will seal their mouths fixedly, and their hands will purport to Us, and their feet will testify to everything they had unjustly accomplished].

66. [Assuming We will, We can blind their eyes as they rush towards the path — excepting that how will they observe?]If We will, We can blind their eyes as they rush towards the path—but how will they see?

67. [Assuming We will, We can cripple them in their place; so they can neither move forward, nor go back.]And if We will, We can cripple them in their place; so they can neither move forward, nor go back.

68. [If We grant long life to any, We explicitly cause him to be reversed in nature: Will they not rigorously understand?]*Whomever We grant old age, We reverse his development. Do they not understand?

69. We did not teach him poetry, nor is it proper for him. It is only a reminder, and a Clear Quran[We did not teach him poetry, not either is it proper for him. It is just a reminder, a self-explanatory Quran].

70. That he may warn whoever is alive, and prove the Word against the faithless[That he may warn whoever is alive, and prove the axiom against the doubting].

71. Have they not seen that We created for them, of Our Handiwork, livestock that they own[Have they not discerned that We brought into being for them, out of Our exquisite Handiwork, livestock that they own]?

72. And We subdued them for them. Some they ride, and some they eat[And We subjugated them especially for them. Some they relaxedly ride, and some they wolfishly eat].

73. And they have in them other benefits, and drinks. Will they not give thanks[And they have in them other benefits, along with drinks. Will they not give thanks]?

74. Yet they have taken to themselves gods other than God, that perhaps they may be helped[But they have attained to themselves gods other than the exclusive God, that possibly they may be helped].

75. They cannot help them, although they are arrayed as troops for them[They cannot help them, despite the fact that they are arrayed just as armed forces for them].

76. So let their words not sadden you. We know what they conceal, and what they reveal[So let their words not arouse anxiety in you. And we know what they belie, along with what they divulge].

77. [Does the human being not consider that We brought into existence him from a seed? However he objectionably becomes an extremely horrifying antagonist.]Does the human being not consider that We created him from a seed? Yet he becomes a fierce adversary.

78. And he produces arguments against Us, and he forgets his own creation. He says, “Who will revive the bones when they have decayed?”[And he brings affrays against Creators, and he forgets his own creation. He says, “Who will revive the bones during the time they have decayed?”]

79. Say, “He who initiated them in the first instance will revive them. He has knowledge of every creation.”[Say, “He who brought into existence them at the outset will rejuvenate them. He has knowledge of every existence.”]

80. [And he who brought into being fuel for you from the green trees, with which you kindle a fire.]He who produced fuel for you from the green trees, with which you kindle a fire.

81. Is not He who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like of them? Certainly. He is the Supreme All-Knowing Creator[Is not He who brought into being the heavens and the earth able to create the exact likeness of the creators? Certainly. He is the unobjectionalbly Supreme, Sagacious Creator].

82. His command, when He wills a thing, is to say to it, “Be,” and it comes to be[His high command, at the moment that He wills a thing, is to exclaim to it, “Be,” and it comes to be].

83. So glory be to Him in whose hand is the dominion of everything, and to Him you will be returned[This being the case glory be to Him in whose bland compelling hand is the exceeding authorization and jurisdiction of all, to Him you feel disposed to be returned].

*Source: The Holy Quran online: English translation - Wright House

如果这个世界上现在有神,就会有神迹。有耳的要听,有眼的要看,有头脑的要思考。

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
36 Ya-Seen

31. Have they not considered how many generations We destroyed before them; and that unto them they will not Come baCk?
32. All of them, every single one of them, will be Publicly arraigned before Us.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表