查看: 499|回复: 0

最后的审判 (745) 古兰经 第一八章 山洞 (凯海府) 续一

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-14 17:34:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-5-13 21:03 编辑

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

27. And recite what was revealed to you from the Book of your Lord. There is no changing His words, and you will find no refuge except in Him.

28. And content yourself with those who pray to their Lord morning and evening, desiring His Presence. And do not turn your eyes away from them, desiring the glitter of this world. And do not obey him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance—so he follows his own desires—and his priorities are confused.

29. And say, “The truth is from your Lord. Whoever wills—let him believe. And whoever wills—let him disbelieve”. We have prepared for the unjust a Fire, whose curtains will hem them in. And when they cry for relief, they will be relieved with water like molten brass, which scalds the faces. What a miserable drink, and what a terrible place.

30. As for those who believe and lead a righteous life—We will not waste the reward of those who work righteousness.

31. These will have the Gardens of Eden, beneath which rivers flow. Reclining on comfortable furnishings, they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and will wear green garments of silk and brocade. What a wonderful reward, and what an excellent resting-place.

32. And cite for them the parable of two men. To one of them We gave two gardens of vine, and We surrounded them with palm-trees, and We placed between them crops.

33. Both gardens produced their harvest in full, and suffered no loss. And We made a river flow through them.

34. And thus he had abundant fruits. He said to his friend, as he conversed with him, “I am wealthier than you, and greater in manpower.”

35. And he entered his garden, wronging himself. He said, “I do not think this will ever perish.”

36. “And I do not think the Hour is coming. And even if I am returned to my Lord, I will find something better than this in return.”

37. His friend said to him, as he conversed with him, “Are you being ungrateful to Him who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then evolved you into a man?

38. But as for me, He is God, my Lord, and I never associate with my Lord anyone.

39. When you entered your garden, why did you not say, “As God wills; there is no power except through God”? Although you see me inferior to you in wealth and children.

40. Perhaps my Lord will give me something better than your garden, and release upon it thunderbolts from the sky, so it becomes barren waste.

41. Or its water will sink into the ground, and you will be unable to draw it.”

42. And ruin closed in on his crops, and so he began wringing his hands over what he had invested in it, as it lays fallen upon its trellises. And he was saying, “I wish I never associated anyone with my Lord.”

43. He had no faction to help him besides God, and he was helpless.

44. That is because authority belongs to God, the True. He is Best in rewarding, and Best in requiting.

45. And cite for them the parable of the present life: it is like water that We send down from the sky; the plants of the earth absorb it; but then it becomes debris, scattered by the wind. God has absolute power over everything.

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Cave (18 al-Kahf) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第一八章 山洞(凯海府)(续一)

27.你应当宣读你的主所启示你的经典,他的言辞,决不是任何人所能变更的。你绝不能发现一个隐避所。

28.在早晨和晚夕祈祷自己的主而求其喜悦者,你应当耐心地和他们在一起,不要藐视他们,而求今世生活的浮华。我使某些人的心忽视我的教训,而顺从自己的欲望。他们的行为是过分的,这种人你们不要顺从他们。

29.你说:“真理是从你们的主降示的,谁愿信道就让他信吧,谁不愿信道,就让他不信吧。”我已为不义的人,预备了烈火,那烈火的烟幕将笼罩他们。如果他们(为乾渴而)求救,就以一种水供他们解渴,那种水像沥青那样烧灼人面,那饮料真糟糕!那归宿真恶劣!

30.信道而行善者,我必不使他们的善行徒劳无酬,

31.这等人得享受常住的乐园,他们下临诸河,他们在乐园里,佩金质的手镯,穿绫罗锦缎的绿袍,靠在床上。那报酬,真优美!那归宿,真美好!

32.你以两个人的情况为他们打一个比喻。我为其中的一个人创造了两个葡萄园,而围以椰枣林,并且以两园之间的地方为耕地。

33.两园都出产果实,毫不欠缺,并在两园之间,开凿一条河。

34.他富有财产,故以矜夸的态度,对他的朋友说:“我财产比你多,人比你强。”

35.他自负地走进自己的园圃,说:“我想这个园圃永不荒芜,

36.我想复活时刻不会来临。即使我被召归主,我也能发现比这园圃更好的归宿。”

37.他的朋友以辩驳的态度对他说:“你不信造物主吗?他创造你,先用泥土,继用精液,然后使你变成一个完整的男子。

38.但是(我说),真主是我的主,我不以任何物配我的主。

39.你走进你的园圃的时候,你怎么不说:‘这件事是真主意欲的。除真主外,我绝无能力!’如果你认为我的财产和后嗣都不如你,

40.那末,我的主或许会赏赐我比你的园圃更好的东西,而降霹雳于你的园圃,以致(它)化为光秃秃的土地;

41.或园里的水一旦乾涸,你就不能寻求。”

42.他的财产,全遭毁灭。园里的葡萄架倒塌在地上,他为痛惜建设园圃的费用而反覆翻转他的两掌,他说:“但愿我没有把任何物配我的主。”

43.除真主外,没有群众援助他,他也不能自助。

44.在这里,援助全归真实的真主,他是赏罚严明的。

45.你为他们打一个比方:今世的生活,犹如我从云中降下雨水,植物得雨,就蓬勃生长,既而零落,随风飘散。真主对于万事是全能的。

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

SALAH EID UL FITR 2022 AT MEDINA, SAUDI ARABIA

Good Friday at Lakewood Church | Nick Nilson Live - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(In other words)
28. And content yourself with those who pray to their Lord first thing in morning and evening, desiring His Presence. And do not turn your eyes away from them, desiring the glitter of this world. And do not obey him whose heart We have made heedless of Our good remembrance—like that he follows his own desires—and his priorities are confused.
29. And say, “The truth is from your Lord. Whoever wills—let him believe. And whoever wills—let him disbelieve”. We have prepared for the unjust flames, whose curtains will hem them in. And when they cry for relief, they will be relieved with water like molten brass, which quickly scalds the faces. What a miserable drink, and what a terrible place.

30. As for those who believe and lead a righteous life—We will not waste the reward of those who work righteousness at last.
31. These will have the Gardens of Eden, beneath which rivers flow. Reclining on comfortable furnishings, they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and will wear green garments of exquisite silk and brocade. What a wonderful reward, and what a fantabulous resting-place.

(Gethering the shades letters)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. And the last name is blue.

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)
27. And recite what was revealed to you from the Book of your Lord. There is no changing His words, and you will find no refuge except in Him[And recite worthily what was exhibited to you arising out of the Book of your Lord. There is no changing His words, and you will find just no asylum besides in Him].

28. And content yourself with those who pray to their Lord morning and evening, desiring His Presence. And do not turn your eyes away from them, desiring the glitter of this world. And do not obey him whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance—so he follows his own desires—and his priorities are confused[And content yourself with thosewho pray to their Lord morning and evening, desiring greatly His existence. And do not turn your eyes away from them, begging the luminosity of this world. And do not obey him whose innermost being We have made extra ignorant and also jaded of Our remembrance—so he exceptionally follows his own obsessions—and his urgencies are deeply disoriented]*.

29. And say, “The truth is from your Lord. Whoever wills—let him believe. And whoever wills—let him disbelieve”. We have prepared for the unjust a Fire, whose curtains will hem them in. And when they cry for relief, they will be relieved with water like molten brass, which scalds the faces. What a miserable drink, and what a terrible place[And say profoundly, “The truth is belonging to your Lord. Whoever exerts—let him believe. And whoever wills—let him disbelieve”. We have prepared for the unjust flames, whose curtains will extraordinarily enclose them. And when they cry for all kinds of relief, they will be relieved with water resembling molten brass, which grievously scalds the faces. What a terrifying drink, and what a forbidding place].

30. As for those who believe and lead a righteous life—We will not waste the reward of those who work righteousness[As for those who extra believe and lead a righteous life—We will not junk the repayment of those who work approximate irreproachability].

31. [These tend to have the Gardens of Eden, beneath which rivers flow. Lying on comfortable furnishings relaxedly, they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and will wear jet green garments of deluxe silk and brocade. What a beguiling reward, and what a groovy resting-place.]These will have the Gardens of Eden, beneath which rivers flow. Reclining on comfortable furnishings, they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and will wear green garments of silk and brocade. What a wonderful reward, and what an excellent resting-place.

32. And cite for them the parable of two men. To one of them We gave two gardens of vine, and We surrounded them with palm-trees, and We placed between them crops[And bring up for them the parable of two men. To one of them We exceptionally provided two gardens of vine, and We surrounded them just with palm-trees, and We fixed amid them many crops].

33. Both gardens produced their harvest in full, and suffered no loss. And We made a river flow through them[Both gardens brought into being their harvest fully, in addition beared nothing loss. And We brought into existence a river flow just amid them].

34. [And thus he had exorbitant fruits. He said to his best friend, during which he conversed with him, “I am wealthier than you, and greater in manpower.”]And thus he had abundant fruits. He said to his friend, as he conversed with him, “I am wealthier than you, and greater in manpower.”

35. And he entered his garden, wronging himself. He said, “I do not think this will ever perish.”[And he entered his garden softly, bragging himself. He expressed grandiosely, “I do not think and conjecture this shall at any time perish.”]

36. “And I do not think the Hour is coming. And even if I am returned to my Lord, I will find something better than this in return.”[“And I do not expect this moment is approaching nevertheless. And despite being I am returned as of now to my Lord, I will find something better than this in return regardless.”]

37. His friend said to him, as he conversed with him, “Are you being ungrateful to Him who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then evolved you into a man?[His theological friend expressed to him, as he conversed with him, “Are you being ungrateful to Him who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then evolved you into a man?]

38. But as for me, He is God, my Lord, and I never associate with my Lord anyone[Just the same as for me, He, the Exalted One, is God, my Lord, and I never associate with my Lord anybody].

39. [Whilst you entered your garden, why did you not say, “As God establishs; there is nothing power excepting via God”? In spite of the fact that you unjustly take measure me good-for-nothing to you with regards to children and wealth.]When you entered your garden, why did you not say, “As God wills; there is no power except through God”? Although you see me inferior to you in wealth and children.

40. Perhaps my Lord will give me something better than your garden, and release upon it thunderbolts from the sky, so it becomes barren waste[Perhaps my Lord will greatheartedly donate me something more excelling than your garden, and release upon it thunderbolts from the sky, so it turns unvegetated waste].

41. Or its water will sink into the ground, and you will be unable to draw it.”[On and off its water will obviously sink into the ground, and you will be incapable to get it.”]

42. And ruin closed in on his crops, and so he began wringing his hands over what he had invested in it, as it lays fallen upon its trellises. And he was saying, “I wish I never associated anyone with my Lord.”[And extermination caught up on his crops, and so he began wringing his hands over what he had invested in it, as it just lays come at its trellises. And he was mentioning, “I expect I never associated anybody with my Lord.”]

43. [He had no group of people to help him besides God, and he was very incapacitated.]He had no faction to help him besides God, and he was helpless.

44. That is because authority belongs to God, the True. He is Best in rewarding, and Best in requiting[That is because authority belongs to God, the True. He is apex in rewarding, and prominent in giving someone their just deserts].

45. [And mention especially for them the parable of the extant life at the moment: it is like water that We bring down from the sky; the vegetations of the earth absorb it; even though next it transforms into junks, scattered by means of the wind. God has exhaustive authority above everything.]And cite for them the parable of the present life: it is like water that We send down from the sky; the plants of the earth absorb it; but then it becomes debris, scattered by the wind. God has absolute power over everything.

*We: refer to Holy Father, Son and Spirit, and the rest of the gods.

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

42. And ruin Closed in on his CroPs, and so he began wringing his hands over what he had invested in it, as it lays fallen upon its trellises.  

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:08

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表