查看: 521|回复: 0

最后的审判 (746) 古兰经 第一八章 山洞 (凯海府) 续二

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-16 11:50:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-18 14:04 编辑

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

46. Wealth and children are the adornments of the present life. But the things that last, the virtuous deeds, are better with your Lord for reward, and better for hope.

47. On the Day when We set the mountains in motion; and you see the earth emerging; and We gather them together, and leave none of them behind.

48. They will be presented before your Lord in a row. “You have come to Us as We created you the first time. Although you claimed We would not set a meeting for you.”

49. And the book will be placed, and you will see the sinners fearful of its contents. And they will say, “Woe to us! What is with this book that leaves nothing, small or big, but it has enumerated it?” They will find everything they had done present. Your Lord does not wrong anyone.

50. We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” So they bowed down, except for Satan. He was of the jinn, and he defied the command of his Lord. Will you take him and his offspring as lords instead of Me, when they are an enemy to you? Evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers.

51. I did not call them to witness the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor their own creation; and I do not take the misleaders for assistants.

52. On the Day when He will say, “Call on My partners whom you have claimed.” They will call on them, but they will not answer them. And We will place between them a barrier.

53. And the sinners will see the Fire, and will realize that they will tumble into it. They will find no deliverance from it.

54. We have elaborated in this Quran for the people every kind of example, but the human being is a most argumentative being.

55. What prevented people from accepting faith, when guidance has come to them, and from seeking their Lord’s forgiveness? Unless they are waiting for the precedent of the ancients to befall them, or to have the punishment come upon them face to face.

56. We send the messengers only as deliverers of good news and warners. Those who disbelieve argue with false argument, in order to defeat the truth thereby. They take My Verses, and the warnings, for a joke.

57. Who does greater wrong than he, who, when reminded of his Lord’s revelations, turns away from them, and forgets what his hands have put forward? We have placed coverings over their hearts, lest they understand it, and heaviness in their ears. And if you call them to guidance, they will not be guided, ever.

58. Your Lord is the Forgiver, Possessor of Mercy. Were He to call them to account for what they have earned, He would have hastened the punishment for them. But they have an appointment from which they will find no escape.

59. And these towns—We destroyed them when they committed injustices, and We set for their destruction an appointed time.

60. Recall when Moses said to his servant, “I will not give up until I reach the junction of the two rivers, even if it takes me years.”

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Cave (18 al-Kahf) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第一八章 山洞(凯海府)(续二)

46.财产和后嗣是今世生活的装饰;常存的善功,在你的主看来,是报酬更好的,是希望更大的。

47.在那日,我将使山岳消逝,你看大地变成光秃秃的。我将集合他们,而不遗漏任何人。

48.他们将分列成行地接受你的主的检阅。你们确已来见我,犹如我初次创造你们的时候一样。不然,你们曾说我绝不为你们确定一个约期。

49.功过簿将展现出来,所以你将会看到罪人们畏惧其中的记录。他们说:“啊呀!这个功过簿怎么啦,不论小罪大罪,都毫不遗漏,一切都加以记录。”他们将发现自己所做的事都一一记录在本子上。你的主不亏枉任何人。

50.当时我对众天神说:“你们应当向阿丹叩头。”他们都叩了头,但易卜劣厮除外。他本是精灵,所以违背他的主的命令。他和他的子孙,是你们的仇敌,你们却舍我而以他们为保护者吗?不义者的倒行逆施真恶劣!

51.我没有使他们眼见天地的创造,也没有使他们眼见其自身的创造,我没有把使人迷误者当做助手。

52.在那日,真主将说:“你们所称为我的伙计的,你们把他们召唤来吧。”他们就召唤那些同事,但他们不答应。我将使他们同归于尽。

53.罪犯们将看见火狱,必堕其中,无处逃避。

54.在这《古兰经》里,我确已为众人阐述了各种比喻,人是争辩最多的。

55.当正道来临众人的时候,他们不信道,也不向他们的主求饶,那只是因为他们要等待(真主将)古人的常道显现于他们,或眼见刑罚来临他们。

56.我只派遣使者们报喜信传警告,而不信道的人们却以妄言相争辩,欲借此反驳真理。他们把我的迹象和对他们的警告,当做笑柄。

57.有人以主的迹象教诲他们,但他们鄙弃它,并且忘记他们以前所犯的罪恶;有谁比他们还不义呢?我确已将薄膜加在他们的心上,以免他们了解经义,并且在他们的耳里造重听。如果你召他们于正道,那末,他们将永不遵循正道。

58.你的主确是至赦的,确是至慈的。假若他为他们所犯的罪恶而惩治他们,那末,他必为他们而促进刑罚的来临,但他们有个定期,他们对那个定期,绝不能获得一个避难所。

59.那些市镇的居民多行不义的时候,我毁灭他们,我为他们的毁灭而预定一个期限。

60.当时,穆萨对他的僮仆说:“我将不停步,直到我到达两海相交处,或继续旅行若干年。”

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

Cornerstone Church LIVE 11am on Sunday April 17th 2022

Lakewood Church Service ???? | Joel Osteen Live | Sunday 11am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(In other words)
48. They will be presented before your Lord in a row. “You have come to Us as We created you the first time. Even when you claimed We would not studiously arrange a conference intended for you.”
49. And the book will be placed, and seconds later you will see the sinners fearful of its contents. And they will say, “Woe to us! What is with this oversized book that leaves nothing, large or small, yet it has enumerated it carefully?” They will observe quickly everything they had done existing. Your Lord does not judge incorrectly anyone at the last.

50. We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” So they bowed down, except for Satan. He was of the jinn, and he defied the command of his Lord. Will you take him and his offspring as lords instead of Me, when they are absolutely an enemy to you? Evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers.

(Gathering the shades letters)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. The last name is blue.

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

46. Wealth and children are the adornments of the present life. But the things that last, the virtuous deeds, are better with your Lord for reward, and better for hope[Extensive wealth along with children are just the adornments of the existing life. But the things that last, the virtuous deeds, are better according to your Lord for prize, and better for hope].

47. On the Day when We set the mountains in motion; and you see the earth emerging; and We gather them together, and leave none of them behind[On that Day by the time We station the big mountains in motion; and you see explicitly the earth coming up; and We comjoin all of them at the same time, and exclude neither one around].

48. They will be presented before your Lord in a row. “You have come to Us as We created you the first time. Although you claimed We would not set a meeting for you.”[They will be presented in front of your Mighty Lord in a row. “You have come to Us as We created you in the beginning. Althrough you exceedingly claimed We would not project an assembly especially for you.”]

49. And the book will be placed, and you will see the sinners fearful of its contents. And they will say, “Woe to us! What is with this book that leaves nothing, small or big, but it has enumerated it?” They will find everything they had done present. Your Lord does not wrong anyone[And the book will be placed, and you will see the sinners excessively fearful of its contents. And they will say, “Woe to us! What is with this book that omits nothing, small or big, yet it has enumerated it?” They will obviously find everything they had done existing. And your Lord does not judge anyone mistakenly].

50. [We said to the angels exceptionally, “Bow down to Adam.” That being so they instantly bowed down, excepting for Satan. He was of the jinn, and he exactly defied the command of his Lord. Will you take him and his offspring as lords instead of Me, when they just are nemeses to you? Evil is the exchange aimed at the wrongdoers.]We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” So they bowed down, except for Satan. He was of the jinn, and he defied the command of his Lord. Will you take him and his offspring as lords instead of Me, when they are an enemy to you? Evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers.

51. I did not call them to witness the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor their own creation; and I do not take the misleaders for assistants[I did not bring them to personally witness the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor bring them to directly witness the creation of their own creation; and I do not take the misleaders for assistants].

52. On the Day when He will say, “Call on My partners whom you have claimed.” They will call on them, but they will not answer them. And We will place between them a barrier[On the Day when God will say extraordinarily, “Call on and join My partners whom you have said.” They will call on them, except they will not answer them right off. And We will place between them a barrier].

53. [And the wrongdoers should see the Fire, and will realize that they will certainly tumble into it. They will regain no extrication from it.]And the sinners will see the Fire, and will realize that they will tumble into it. They will find no deliverance from it.

54. We have elaborated in this Quran for the people every kind of example, but the human being is a most argumentative being[We have justifiably intumesced in this Quran for the people every kind of example, in default of the human being is a primary opinionated being].

55. What prevented people from accepting faith, when guidance has come to them, and from seeking their Lord’s forgiveness? Unless they are waiting for the precedent of the ancients to befall them, or to have the punishment come upon them face to face[What excluded individuals from accepting faith, when judgment has come to them specially, and from seeking their Lord’s generous amnesty? Excepting they are waiting for the precedent of the ancients to befit them, on second thought to have the unnecessary punishment come upon them without dissembling].

56. We send the messengers only as deliverers of good news and warners. Those who disbelieve argue with false argument, in order to defeat the truth thereby. They take My Verses, and the warnings, for a joke[We send the many messengers exclusively as deliverers of good news and warners. Those who disbelieve argue with jinxed argument, so as to exterminate the probity accordingly. They think My books, and the warnings, exactly like a joke].

57. Who does greater wrong than he, who, when reminded of his Lord’s revelations, turns away from them, and forgets what his hands have put forward? We have placed coverings over their hearts, lest they understand it, and heaviness in their ears. And if you call them to guidance, they will not be guided, ever[Who does greater wrong than he, who, just at the same time as reminded of his Lord’s revelations, turns away from them, and forgets what his hands have exercised? We have placed coverings over their innermost beings, lest they distinguish it, and burden in their hearing. To the extent if you call them to judgement, they will not judge at any times].

58. Your Lord is the Forgiver, Possessor of Mercy. Were He to call them to account for what they have earned, He would have hastened the punishment for them. But they have an appointment from which they will find no escape[Of course your Lord is the exceptional Forgiver, Possessor of benignancy. Granted that He were to call them to account for what they have gained, He would have exacerbated the punishment regarding them. Excepting they have an objective engagement outside which they will find not any possibility of escape].

59. And these towns—We destroyed them when they committed injustices, and We set for their destruction an appointed time[And these towns—We exterminated them as long as they committed lawbreakings, and We specially positioned for their crumbling an appointed time].

60. Recall when Moses said to his servant, “I will not give up until I reach the junction of the two rivers, even if it takes me years.”[Recall when Moses expressed to his servant, “I will not give up until I reach the junction of the two rivers, even if it just takes me years.”]

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

52. On the Day when He will say, “Call on My partners whom you have claimed.” They will Call on them, but they will not answer them. And We will Place between them a barrier.
53. And the sinners will see the Fire, and will realize that they will tumble into it. They will find no deliverance from it.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:02

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表