查看: 560|回复: 0

最后的审判 (747) 古兰经 第一八章 山洞 (凯海府) 续三

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-18 12:30:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-20 10:01 编辑

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

61. Then, when they reached the junction between them, they forgot about their fish. It found its way into the river, slipping away.

62. When they went further, he said to his servant, “Bring us our lunch; we were exposed in our travel to much fatigue.”

63. He said, “Do you remember when we rested by the rock? I forgot about the fish. It was only the devil who made me forget it. And so it found its way to the river, amazingly.”

64. He said, “This is what we were seeking.” And so they turned back retracing their steps.

65. Then they came upon a servant of Ours, whom We had blessed with mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our Own.

66. Moses said to him, “May I follow you, so that you may teach me some of the guidance you were taught?”

67. He said, “You will not be able to endure with me.

68. And how will you endure what you have no knowledge of?”

69. He said, “You will find me, God willing, patient; and I will not disobey you in any order of yours.”

70. He said, “If you follow me, do not ask me about anything, until I myself make mention of it to you.”

71. So they set out. Until, when they had boarded the boat, he holed it. He said, “Did you hole it, to drown its passengers? You have done something awful.”

72. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?”

73. He said, “Do not rebuke me for forgetting, and do not make my course difficult for me.”

74. Then they set out. Until, when they encountered a boy, he killed him. He said, “Did you kill a pure soul, who killed no one? You have done something terrible.”

75. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?”

76. He said, “If I ask you about anything after this, then do not keep company with me. You have received excuses from me.”

77. So they set out. Until, when they reached the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. There they found a wall about to collapse, and he repaired it. He said, “If you wanted, you could have obtained a payment for it.”

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Cave (18 al-Kahf) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第一八章 山洞(凯海府)(续三)

61.当他俩到达两海相交接处的时候,忘记了他俩的鱼,那尾鱼便入海悠然而去。

62.当他俩走过去的时候,他对他的僮仆说:“拿早饭来吃!我们确实疲倦了。”

63.他说:“你告诉我吧,当我们到达那座磐石下休息的时候,(我究竟是怎样的呢?)我确已忘记了那尾鱼——只因恶魔我才忘记了告诉你,——那尾鱼已入海而去,那真是怪事!”

64.他说:“这正是我们所寻求的。”他俩就依来时的足迹转身回去。

65.他俩发现我的一个仆人,我已把从我这里发出的恩惠赏赐他,我已把从我这里发出的知识传授他。

66.穆萨对他说:“我要追随你,希望你把你所学得的正道传授我。好吗?”

67.他说:“你不能耐心地和我在一起。

68.你没有彻底认识的事情你怎么能忍受呢?”

69.穆萨说:“如果真主意欲,你将发现我是坚忍的,不会违抗你的任何命令。”

70.他说:“如果你追随我,那末,(遇事)不要问我什么道理,等我自己讲给你听。”

71.他俩就同行,到了乘船的时候,他把船凿了一个洞,穆萨说:“你把船凿了一个洞,要想使船里的人淹死吗?你确已做了一件悖谬的事!”

72.他说:“我没有对你说过吗?你不能耐心和我在一起。”

73.穆萨说:“刚才我忘了你的嘱咐,请你不要责备我,不要以我所大难的事责备我!”

74.他俩又同行,后来遇见了一个儿童,他就把那个儿童杀了,穆萨说:“你怎么枉杀无辜的人呢?你确已做了一件凶恶的事了!”

第一六卷

75.他说:“难道我没有对你说过吗?你不能耐心地和我在一起。”

76.穆萨说:“此后,如果我再问你什么道理,你就可以不许我再追随你,你对于我,总算仁至义尽了。”

77.他俩又同行,来到了一个城市,就向城里居民求食,他们不肯款待。后来他俩在城里发现一堵墙快要倒塌了,他就把那堵墙修理好了,穆萨说:“如果你意欲,你必为这件工作而索取工钱。”

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

61. When they reached the junction between them, they forgot about their fish. It found its way into the river, slipping away[Next, while they reached the junction between them, they forgot about their fish. It stumbled on its way entering the river, slipping away].

62. [In the act of they went further, he said to his faithful servant, “Bring us our lunch; we were exposed in our travel to much jadedness.”]When they went further, he said to his servant, “Bring us our lunch; we were exposed in our travel to much fatigue.”

63. [He said, “Do you remember as we luxuriated by the rock? I forgot about the fish. It was only the profane fallen angel who yold me forget it. And so it stumbled on its way entering the river, excellently.”]He said, “Do you remember when we rested by the rock? I forgot about the fish. It was only the devil who made me forget it. And so it found its way to the river, amazingly.”

64. He said, “This is what we were seeking.” And so they turned back retracing their steps[He said, “This is what we were looking for.” And so they turned back retracing steps of
their journey].

65. [At that time they sighted a servant of Our gods, whom We had blessed with exquisite mercy originating out of Us, and had briefed him knowledge from Our Own.]Then they came upon a servant of Ours, whom We had blessed with mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our Own.

66. Moses said to him, “May I follow you, so that you may teach me some of the guidance you were taught?”[Moses
wistfully said to him, “May I join in you, with the aim that you may potentially teach me some of the religious advisements you were being explicated?”]

67. [He said, “You will not be just able to become accustomed to me.]He said, “You will not be able to endure with me.

68. And how will you endure what you have no knowledge of?”[And how will you have experience of what you have no knowledge of?”

69. He said, “You will find me, God willing, patient; and I will not disobey you in any order of yours.”
[He said, “You will obviously find me, God willing, very patient; and I will obviously not transgress you in any order of yours.”]

70. He said, “If you follow me, do not ask me about anything, until I myself make mention of it to you.”[He said, “If you follow me next, do not question me about anything, until I myself just make mention of it just before you.”]

71. So they set out. Until, when they had boarded the boat, he holed it. He said, “Did you hole it, to drown its passengers? You have done something awful.”[To this extent they hit the road. Once they had boarded the boat, he intentionally made a hole in the period of it. Frightenedly he put into words, “Did you breach it, to drown its passengers? You already have done something obnoxious.”]

72. [He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be
just able to become accustomed to me in times of yore?"]He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?”

73. He said, “Do not rebuke me for forgetting, and do not make my course difficult for me.”[He explained later on, “Do not rebuke me for forgetting, and do not make my discipline forbidding for me directly.”]

74. Then they set out. Until, when they encountered a boy, he killed him. He said, “Did you kill a pure soul, who killed no one? You have done something terrible.”[Next they
hit the road. Up to the time they confronted a juvenile, he slayed him. He said, “Did you execute a veritable soul who killed nobody? Apparently you have done something horrifying.”]

75. He said, “Did I not tell you that you will not be able to endure with me?”[Gently he verbalized, “Did I not divulge you exceptionally that you will not be
just able to become accustomed to me?”]

76. He said, “If I ask you about anything after this, then do not keep company with me. You have received excuses from me.”[He expressed, “If I ask you about anything at the close of this, on top of everything  do not bring me. Nowadays you have received excuses originating out of me.”]

77. So they set out. Until, when they reached the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. There they found a wall about to collapse, and he repaired it. He said, “If you wanted, you could have obtained a payment for it.”[In this wise they began their journey. Just at the time they sighted the people of a town, they expected them especially for edibles, saving they declined to offer them hospitality. There they found a wall about to come to nothing, accordingly he fixed it. He said, “If you wanted, you could have just obtained a payment especially for it.”]

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

74. Then they set out. Until, when they encountered a boy, he killed him. He said, “Did you exterminate a pure soul, who killed no one? You have done something shoCking.”
75. He said, “Did I not tell you Clearly that you will not be able to endure with me?”
76. He said, “If I ask you about anything after this, then do not keeP company with me. You have received excuses from me.”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:25

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表