查看: 532|回复: 0

最后的审判 (748) 古兰经 第一八章 山洞 (凯海府) 续四

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-20 10:07:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-30 20:47 编辑

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

78. He said, “This is the parting between you and me. I will tell you the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.

79. As for the boat, it belonged to paupers working at sea. I wanted to damage it because there was a king coming after them seizing every boat by force.

80. As for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared he would overwhelm them with oppression and disbelief.

81. So we wanted their Lord to replace him with someone better in purity, and closer to mercy.

82. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphaned boys in the city. Beneath it was a treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a righteous man. Your Lord wanted them to reach their maturity, and then extract their treasure—as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it of my own accord. This is the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.”

83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will tell you something about him.”

84. We established him on earth, and gave him all kinds of means.

85. He pursued a certain course.

86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly.”

87. He said, “As for him who does wrong, we will penalize him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with an unheard-of torment.

88. “But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he will have the finest reward, and We will speak to him of Our command with ease.”

89. Then he pursued a course.

90. Until, when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no shelter from it.

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Cave (18 al-Kahf) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第一八章 山洞(凯海府)(续四)

78.他说:“我和你从此作别了。你所不能忍受的那些事,我将告诉你其中的道理。

79.至于那只船,则是在海里工作的几个穷人的,我要使船有缺陷,是因为他们的前面有一个国王,要强徵一切船只。

80.至于那个儿童,则他的父母都是信道者,我们怕他以悖逆和不信强加于他的父母,

81.所以我们要他俩的主另赏赐他俩一个更纯洁、更孝敬的儿子。

82.至于那堵墙,则是城中两个孤儿的;墙下有他俩的财宝。他俩的父亲,原是善良的。你的主要他俩成年后,取出他俩的财宝,这是属于你的主的恩惠,我没有随著我的私意做这件事。这是你所不能忍受的事情的道理。”

83.他们询问左勒盖尔奈英的故事,你说:我将对你们叙述有关他的一个报告。

84.我确已使他在大地上得势,我赏赐他处理万事的途径。

85.他就遵循一条途径,

86.直到他到达了日落之处,他觉得太阳是落在黑泥渊中,他在那黑泥渊旁发现一种人。我说:“左勒盖尔奈英啊!你或惩治他们,或善待他们。”

87.他说:“至于不义者,我将惩罚他,然后他的主宰将把他召去,加以严厉惩处。

88.至于信道而且行善者,将享受最优厚的报酬,我将命令他做简易的事情。”

89.随后他又遵循一条路,

90.一直走到日出之处,他发现太阳正晒著一种人,我没有给他们防日晒的工具。

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

Saudi's Lavish Buildings Threaten To Overwhelm Mecca Site

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

(Following up)

78. He said, “This is the parting between you and me. I will tell you the interpretation of what you were unable to endure[He expressed, “This is the parting between you and me. I will verbalize you the meaning of what you were incapable to endure.].

79. As for the boat, it belonged to paupers working at sea. I wanted to damage it because there was a king coming after them seizing every boat by force[As for the boat, it belonged to paupers working at sea. I wanted to exterminate it in view of the fact that there was a king straight coming after them irresistibly seizing every boat by force].

80. As for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared he would overwhelm them with oppression and disbelief[As for the juvenile, his father and mother were sturdy believers, and we went in terror of he would overwhelm them with exceptional oppression and disbelief].

81. So we wanted their Lord to replace him with someone better in purity, and closer to mercy[By doing this we wanted their Lord to replace him with someone better in purity in company with closer to benignity].

82. [Regarding the wall, it belonged to explicitly a pair of orphaned juveniles amid the urbs. Beneath it was an expensive treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a law-abiding man. Your divine Lord wanted them to obtain their growth, and precisely extract their treasure at that point—just as a mercy especially from your Lord. I did not execute it of my singular accord. This is the describing and unravelment of what you were incapable to endure.”]And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphaned boys in the city. Beneath it was a treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a righteous man. Your Lord wanted them to reach their maturity, and then extract their treasure—as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it of my own accord. This is the interpretation of what you were unable to endure.”

83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, “I will tell you something about him.”[And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. The angel coldly says, “I will explain to you later on something in reference to him.”]

84. We established him on earth, and gave him all kinds of means[We established him on earth, and gave him just all forms of means].

85. He pursued a certain course[He pursued an explicit way].

86. [Up to the time he reached the setting of the sun, he observed it setting in a murky spring, and found a human being in its vicinity. We exclaimed, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else just treat them pleasantly.”]Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, “O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly.”

87. He said, “As for him who does wrong, we will penalize him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with an unheard-of torment[He softly explained, “As for him who ignobly does lawbreaking, we will obviously penalize him, then he will be obviously returned to his Almighty Lord, and He will punish him with an unheard-of excruciation].

88. “But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he will have the finest reward, and We will speak to him of Our command with ease.”[“But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he will have the finest reward, and We will speak to him of Our unobjectionable command easily.”]

89. Then he pursued a course[Next he trailed a route].

90. Until, when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no shelter from it[Until, when he bobbed up the rising of the sun, he found it actually rising on a group of human beings for whom We had exceptionally provided no shelter from it].

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran
18 The Cave (Al-Kahf)

82. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphaned juveniles in the city. Beneath it was a treasure that belonged to them. Their father was a righteous man. Your Lord wanted them to reach their maturity, and then extract their treasure—as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it of my own aCCord. This is the interPretation of what you were unable to endure.”

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表