热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 482|回复: 0

最后的审判 (750) 哥林多前書 第十五章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-22 17:38:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-5-2 19:00 编辑

1 Corinthians 15
King James Version

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scrip tures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scrip tures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?

31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Source: 1 Corinthians 15 King James Version - Bible Gateway

1 Corinthians 15 - KJV - King James Version Dramatized 1611

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

哥林多前書 15

1 弟 兄 們 , 我 如 今 把 先 前 所 傳 給 你 們 的 福 音 告 訴 你 們 知 道 ; 這 福 音 你 們 也 領 受 了 , 又 靠 著 站 立 得 住 ,

2 並 且 你 們 若 不 是 徒 然 相 信 , 能 以 持 守 我 所 傳 給 你 們 的 , 就 必 因 這 福 音 得 救 。

3 我 當 日 所 領 受 又 傳 給 你 們 的 : 第 一 , 就 是 基 督 照 聖 經 所 說 , 為 我 們 的 罪 死 了 ,

4 而 且 埋 葬 了 ; 又 照 聖 經 所 說 , 第 三 天 復 活 了 ,

5 並 且 顯 給 磯 法 看 , 然 後 顯 給 十 二 使 徒 看 ;

6 後 來 一 時 顯 給 五 百 多 弟 兄 看 , 其 中 一 大 半 到 如 今 還 在 , 卻 也 有 已 經 睡 了 的 。

7 以 後 顯 給 雅 各 看 , 再 顯 給 眾 使 徒 看 ,

8 末 了 也 顯 給 我 看 ; 我 如 同 未 到 產 期 而 生 的 人 一 般 。

9 我 原 是 使 徒 中 最 小 的 , 不 配 稱 為 使 徒 , 因 為 我 從 前 逼 迫 神 的 教 會 。

10 然 而 , 我 今 日 成 了 何 等 人 , 是 蒙 神 的 恩 才 成 的 , 並 且 他 所 賜 我 的 恩 不 是 徒 然 的 。 我 比 眾 使 徒 格 外 勞 苦 ; 這 原 不 是 我 , 乃 是 神 的 恩 與 我 同 在 。

11 不 拘 是 我 , 是 眾 使 徒 , 我 們 如 此 傳 , 你 們 也 如 此 信 了 。

12 既 傳 基 督 是 從 死 裡 復 活 了 , 怎 麼 在 你 們 中 間 有 人 說 沒 有 死 人 復 活 的 事 呢 ?

13 若 沒 有 死 人 復 活 的 事 , 基 督 也 就 沒 有 復 活 了 。

14 若 基 督 沒 有 復 活 , 我 們 所 傳 的 便 是 枉 然 , 你 們 所 信 的 也 是 枉 然 ;

15 並 且 明 顯 我 們 是 為 神 妄 作 見 證 的 , 因 我 們 見 證 神 是 叫 基 督 復 活 了 。 若 死 人 真 不 復 活 , 神 也 就 沒 有 叫 基 督 復 活 了 。

16 因 為 死 人 若 不 復 活 , 基 督 也 就 沒 有 復 活 了 。

17 基 督 若 沒 有 復 活 , 你 們 的 信 便 是 徒 然 , 你 們 仍 在 罪 裡 。

18 就 是 在 基 督 裡 睡 了 的 人 也 滅 亡 了 。

19 我 們 若 靠 基 督 , 只 在 今 生 有 指 望 , 就 算 比 眾 人 更 可 憐 。

20 但 基 督 已 經 從 死 裡 復 活 , 成 為 睡 了 之 人 初 熟 的 果 子 。

21 死 既 是 因 一 人 而 來 , 死 人 復 活 也 是 因 一 人 而 來 。

22 在 亞 當 裡 眾 人 都 死 了 ; 照 樣 , 在 基 督 裡 眾 人 也 都 要 復 活 。

23 但 各 人 是 按 著 自 己 的 次 序 復 活 : 初 熟 的 果 子 是 基 督 ; 以 後 , 在 他 來 的 時 候 , 是 那 些 屬 基 督 的 。

24 再 後 , 末 期 到 了 , 那 時 基 督 既 將 一 切 執 政 的 、 掌 權 的 、 有 能 的 、 都 毀 滅 了 , 就 把 國 交 與 父 神 。

25 因 為 基 督 必 要 作 王 , 等 神 把 一 切 仇 敵 都 放 在 他 的 腳 下 。

26 儘 末 了 所 毀 滅 的 仇 敵 , 就 是 死 。

27 因 為 經 上 說 : 神 叫 萬 物 都 服 在 他 的 腳 下 。 既 說 萬 物 都 服 了 他 , 明 顯 那 叫 萬 物 服 他 的 , 不 在 其 內 了 。

28 萬 物 既 服 了 他 , 那 時 子 也 要 自 己 服 那 叫 萬 物 服 他 的 , 叫 神 在 萬 物 之 上 , 為 萬 物 之 主 。

29 不 然 , 那 些 為 死 人 受 洗 的 , 將 來 怎 樣 呢 ? 若 死 人 總 不 復 活 , 因 何 為 他 們 受 洗 呢 ?

30 我 們 又 因 何 時 刻 冒 險 呢 ?

31 弟 兄 們 , 我 在 我 主 基 督 耶 穌 裡 , 指 著 你 們 所 誇 的 口 極 力 的 說 , 我 是 天 天 冒 死 。

32 我 若 當 日 像 尋 常 人 , 在 以 弗 所 同 野 獸 戰 鬥 , 那 於 我 有 甚 麼 益 處 呢 ? 若 死 人 不 復 活 , 我 們 就 吃 吃 喝 喝 罷 ! 因 為 明 天 要 死 了 。

33 你 們 不 要 自 欺 ; 濫 交 是 敗 壞 善 行 。

34 你 們 要 醒 悟 為 善 , 不 要 犯 罪 , 因 為 有 人 不 認 識 神 。 我 說 這 話 是 要 叫 你 們 羞 愧 。

35 或 有 人 問 : 死 人 怎 樣 復 活 , 帶 著 甚 麼 身 體 來 呢 ?

36 無 知 的 人 哪 , 你 所 種 的 , 若 不 死 就 不 能 生 。

37 並 且 你 所 種 的 不 是 那 將 來 的 形 體 , 不 過 是 子 粒 , 即 如 麥 子 , 或 是 別 樣 的 穀 。

38 但 神 隨 自 己 的 意 思 給 他 一 個 形 體 , 並 叫 各 等 子 粒 各 有 自 己 的 形 體 。

39 凡 肉 體 各 有 不 同 : 人 是 一 樣 , 獸 又 是 一 樣 , 鳥 又 是 一 樣 , 魚 又 是 一 樣 。

40 有 天 上 的 形 體 , 也 有 地 上 的 形 體 ; 但 天 上 形 體 的 榮 光 是 一 樣 , 地 上 形 體 的 榮 光 又 是 一 樣 。

41 日 有 日 的 榮 光 , 月 有 月 的 榮 光 , 星 有 星 的 榮 光 。 這 星 和 那 星 的 榮 光 也 有 分 別 。

42 死 人 復 活 也 是 這 樣 : 所 種 的 是 必 朽 壞 的 , 復 活 的 是 不 朽 壞 的 ;

43 所 種 的 是 羞 辱 的 , 復 活 的 是 榮 耀 的 ; 所 種 的 是 軟 弱 的 , 復 活 的 是 強 壯 的 ;

44 所 種 的 是 血 氣 的 身 體 , 復 活 的 是 靈 性 的 身 體 。 若 有 血 氣 的 身 體 , 也 必 有 靈 性 的 身 體 。

45 經 上 也 是 這 樣 記 著 說 : 首 先 的 人 亞 當 成 了 有 靈 ( 靈 : 或 作 血 氣 ) 的 活 人 ; 末 後 的 亞 當 成 了 叫 人 活 的 靈 。

46 但 屬 靈 的 不 在 先 , 屬 血 氣 的 在 先 , 以 後 才 有 屬 靈 的 。

47 頭 一 個 人 是 出 於 地 , 乃 屬 土 ; 第 二 個 人 是 出 於 天 。

48 那 屬 土 的 怎 樣 , 凡 屬 土 的 也 就 怎 樣 ; 屬 天 的 怎 樣 , 凡 屬 天 的 也 就 怎 樣 。

49 我 們 既 有 屬 土 的 形 狀 , 將 來 也 必 有 屬 天 的 形 狀 。

50 弟 兄 們 , 我 告 訴 你 們 說 , 血 肉 之 體 不 能 承 受 神 的 國 , 必 朽 壞 的 不 能 承 受 不 朽 壞 的 。

51 我 如 今 把 一 件 奧 祕 的 事 告 訴 你 們 : 我 們 不 是 都 要 睡 覺 , 乃 是 都 要 改 變 ,

52 就 在 一 霎 時 , 眨 眼 之 間 , 號 筒 末 次 吹 響 的 時 候 。 因 號 筒 要 響 , 死 人 要 復 活 成 為 不 朽 壞 的 , 我 們 也 要 改 變 。

53 這 必 朽 壞 的 總 要 變 成 ( 變 成 : 原 文 是 穿 ; 下 同 ) 不 朽 壞 的 , 這 必 死 的 總 要 變 成 不 死 的 。

54 這 必 朽 壞 的 既 變 成 不 朽 壞 的 , 這 必 死 的 既 變 成 不 死 的 , 那 時 經 上 所 記 死 被 得 勝 吞 滅 的 話 就 應 驗 了 。

55 死 阿 ! 你 得 勝 的 權 勢 在 那 裡 ? 死 阿 ! 你 的 毒 鉤 在 那 裡 ?

56 死 的 毒 鉤 就 是 罪 , 罪 的 權 勢 就 是 律 法 。

57 感 謝 神 , 使 我 們 藉 著 我 們 的 主 耶 穌 基 督 得 勝 。

58 所 以 , 我 親 愛 的 弟 兄 們 , 你 們 務 要 堅 固 , 不 可 搖 動 , 常 常 竭 力 多 做 主 工 ; 因 為 知 道 , 你 們 的 勞 苦 在 主 裡 面 不 是 徒 然 的 。

来源: 歌林多前書15 CUV - 弟兄們, 我如今把先前- Bible Gateway

#圣经朗读#听圣经#圣经#圣经故事哥林多前书15章圣经和合本 ...

参考:
哥林多前书
哥林多前书_百度百科
哥林多前書- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

哥林多城及哥林多前書背景 - WordPress.com
The Ten Most Important Chapters in the Bible - Pastor Sean's ...

Jerusalem: Three religions, three families | Faith Matters

It Is Written TV - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 Corinthians 15
King James Version

(In other words)
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which at the first I extraordinarily promoted unto you,, which also ye have realised and ye grow wherein;

2 By which furthermore ye are saved, on condition that ye maintain in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day in agreement with the scrip tures:
5 And that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren quickly; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, despite that some are fallen asleep.

7 And after that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen again of me, as of one born out of due time surprisingly.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called suddenly an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

(Gathering the shades letters)
The first name is green. The second name and third name are brick red. And the last name is blue.

1 Corinthians 15
King James Version

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand[Additionally, parishioners, I bear witness unto you the gospel which I expatiated unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand[On top of everything, parishioners, I bear witness unto you the gospel which I expatiated unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand];

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain[By which ye are saved, providing ye just as well remember what seriously I expatiated unto you, unless ye have believed for nothing].

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scrip tures[Especially for I delivered unto you beforehand of everything that which I experienced also, how that Jesue at the time perished for our sins explicitly according to the scrip tures];

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scrip tures[In these circumstances he was buried, and that he he rose from the beginning of the third day according to the new testaments]:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve[And that he was being seen by Cephas, then of the twelve original extraordinary apostles]:

6 [After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the major part remain presently, excepting part of them are fallen asleep.]After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles[After a period of time, he was being seen by James; then of every single of the disciples].

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time[And in the course of time he was being seen by me explicitly also, just in the same way as of one born out of due time surprisingly].

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God[To the extent that I am the least of the apostles, I am not meet to be called an apostle, reason being I persecuted the church of God].

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me[But by the exquisite kindness of God I am being what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was worthwhile, not in vain; even so I laboured more luxuriantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was just along with me].

11 [As a result of doing this whether it were I or they, we exquisitely spread the gospel, and ye believed accordingly.]Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

12 [In view of the fact that if Christ be written at length that he rose from the dead, how expatiate some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?]Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen[But if there be no resurrection of the dead, Jesue is at the time not risen]:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain[And if Christ be not risen, then is our expatiating to no purpose, and your belief is either nugatory].

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not[In the affirmative, and we are being found faux witnesses of Gracious God; and just because we amply have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom excepting he raised not up, so be that the dead rise not].

16 [Given that only if the dead rise not, that being so is not Christ raised:]For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins[And excepting that Christ be not raised altogether, your faith in Jesue remains aimless; ye are in your sins so far].

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished[Next in order also they which are fallen asleep in Christ are bereft of life].

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable[Assuming in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all human beings extra miserable].

20 [But now is Christ risen out of the dead, and Christ justifiably become the firstfruits of them that slept relaxedly.]But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 [Owing to the fact that for by human being came death, by human being came also the resurrection of the dead.]For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive[Because during the time in Adam all die, exactly in Christ shall everyone be made alive].

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming[But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's just at the time at his coming].

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power[The end shall come next, whilst he shall have handed over all of the kingdom to God, even the Father; whilst he shall soon have put a brake on every single rule and every single power with authority].

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet[Being  that he is expected to dominate, till the period that he hath junked all enemies under his feet].

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death[The enemy that shall be exterminated in conclusion is death].

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him[Being that he hath put everything under his feet. Even so at the time he saith everything are being put under him, he is excepted which is axiomatic, which did put all things under him].

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all[And when all things shall be profoundly subjugated unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him explicitly, that God may be exceedingly].

29 [In the same degree what shall they do which are baptized designed for the dead, assuming the dead rise not at all? why are they next baptized especially for the dead?]Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour[And why stand we in jeopardy ofttimes]?

31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily[I protest by your rejoicing which exactly I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily].

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die[If after the manner of human beings I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead authentically rise not? let us eat and drink; the reason is tomorrow we die nonetheless].

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners[Be not being deceived: noxious communications injure great manners].

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame[Exceedingly awake to righteousness, and sin not; being that some have not the knowledge of God: I say this until your shame].

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come[But some human beings will expatiate, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come]?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die[Thou fool, that which thou sowest is just not reanimated surely, except it die]:

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain[And that which thou sowest, is not the body that is to be, but still naked grain, it may likeliness of wheat, or of some other breed of grain]:

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body[But God fixeth up it a body as it hath equally jubilated him, to every seed his own body].

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds[All flesh is not the approximative or same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of human beings, another kind flesh of beasts, yet another kind of fishes, and another kind of birds].

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another[There in a similar fashion are celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but then the glory of the celestial expressly is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is anothe].

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory[There is one majesty and sublimeness of the sun, and another exaltedness in addition brilliance of the moon, and another glory of the stars: since one star differeth indubitably from another star in glory].

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption[So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown exceptionally in corruption; it is jacked amid freshness]:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power[It exactly is sown among dishonour; but then it is raised in glory: and it is sown in debility; it is raised in great power]:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body[It expressly is sown a natural body; it is jointly reanimated a spiritual (aka, out-of-body) body. There expressly is a natural body, besides, there is an intangible and spiritual body].

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit[And so it is written, The first human being Adam was exclusively made a living soul; the last Adam was made a rejuvenating mind].

46 [Even so that was not first which is exactly spiritual, though that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.]Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven[The first human being is of the earth, earthy; while the second human being isthe Lord from heaven].

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly[As exactly is the earthy, such also are they that are earthy: and just as is the man of heaven, such are they also that are heavenly].

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly[And as we have borne the exact image of the earthy, we shall bear again the image of the heavenly].

50 [Right now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.]Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed[Behold, I exhibit all of you a jaw-dropping mystery; We shall not all sleep relaxedly, while we shall be totally changed],

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed[In the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet play: since the trumpet shall begin to clang excitedly, and the lone dead shall be in a jiffy raised imperishable, and next we will be changed profoundly].

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality[It being the fact that this corruptible body will put on incorruption, and this mortal body will put on lastingness].

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory[To the extent immediately once this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, just at the time shall be brought to existenc the apothegm that is written, Death is being swallowed up in victory].

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory[O death, where is thy sting? O burying place, where is thy exertion]?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law[And the sting of death is unjustness; and the mightiness of sin exactly is the law].

57 [However thanks be to God, which bestoweth us the winning by dint of our Lord Jesus Christ.]But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord[This being so, my beloved brethren, be ye exceptionally loyal, jammed, con
sistently exerting among the work of the Lord, being as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord].

References:
1 Corinthians 15 ESV - The Resurrection of Christ - Bible ...
1 Corinthians 15 NIV - The Resurrection of Christ - Now - Bible ...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Corinthians 15
King James Version

32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead Rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
33 Be not deceived: evil Communications CorruPt good manners.

(In short)
Ruin evil CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 06:04

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表