查看: 4882|回复: 0

最后的审判 (753) 古兰经 第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) 续二

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-2 12:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-5-4 19:01 编辑

Quran
2 The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

(Following up)

31. And He taught Adam the names, all of them; then he presented them to the angels, and said, “Tell Me the names of these, if you are sincere.”

32. They said, “Glory be to You! We have no knowledge except what You have taught us. It is you who are the Knowledgeable, the Wise.”

33. He said, “O Adam, tell them their names.” And when he told them their names, He said, “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of the heavens and the earth, and that I know what you reveal and what you conceal?”

34. And We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” They bowed down, except for Satan. He refused, was arrogant, and was one of the disbelievers.

35. We said, “O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you please, but do not approach this tree, lest you become wrongdoers.”

36. But Satan caused them to slip from it, and caused them to depart the state they were in. We said, “Go down, some of you enemies of one another. And you will have residence on earth, and enjoyment for a while.”

37. Then Adam received words from his Lord, so He relented towards him. He is the Relenting, the Merciful.

38. We said, “Go down from it, all of you. Yet whenever guidance comes to you from Me, then whoever follows My guidance—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.

39. But as for those who disbelieve and reject Our signs—these are the inmates of the Fire—wherein they will remain forever.”

40. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessings which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your pledge to Me, and I will fulfill My pledge to you, and fear Me.

41. And believe in what I revealed, confirming what is with you; and do not be the first to deny it; and do not exchange My revelations for a small price; and be conscious of Me.

42. And do not mix truth with falsehood, and do not conceal the truth while you know.

43. And attend to your prayers, and practice regular charity, and kneel with those who kneel.

44. Do you command people to virtuous conduct, and forget yourselves, even though you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?

45. And seek help through patience and prayer. But it is difficult, except for the devout.

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Heifer (2 al-Baqarah) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) (续二)

31.他将万物的名称,都教授阿丹,然後以万物昭示众天神,说:“你们把这些事物的名称告诉我吧,如果你们是诚实的。”

32.他们说:“赞你超绝,除了你所教授我们的知识外,我们毫无知识,你确是全知的,确是至睿的。”

33.他说:“阿丹啊!你把这些事物的名称告诉他们吧。”当他把那些事物的名称告诉他们的时候,真主说:“难道我没有对你们说过吗?我的确知道天地的幽玄,我的确知道你们所表白的,和你们所隐讳的。”

34.当时,我对众天神说:“你们向阿丹叩头吧!”他们就叩头,惟有易卜劣厮不肯,他自大,他原是不信道的。

35.我说:“阿丹啊!你和你的妻子同住乐园吧!你们俩可以任意吃园里所有丰富的食物,你们俩不要临近这棵树;否则,就要变成不义的人。”

36.然後,恶魔使他们俩为那棵树而犯罪,遂将他们俩人从所居的乐园中诱出。我说:“你们互相仇视下去吧。大地上有你们暂时的住处和享受。”

37.然後,阿丹奉到从主降示的几件诫命,主就恕宥了他。主确是至宥的,确是至慈的。

38.我说:“你们都从这里下去吧!我的引导如果到达你们,那末,谁遵守我的引导,谁在将来没有恐惧,也不愁。

39.不信道而且否认我的迹象的人,是火狱的居民,他们将永居其中。”

40.以色列的後裔啊!你们当铭记我所赐你们的恩惠,你们当履行对我的约言,我就履行对你们的约言;你们应当只畏惧我。

41.你们当信我所降示的,这能证实你们所有的经典,你们不要做首先不信的人,不要以廉价出卖我的迹象,你们应当只敬畏我。

42.你们不要明知故犯地以伪乱真,隐讳真理。

43.你们当谨守拜功,完纳天课,与鞠躬者同齐鞠躬。

44.你们是读经的人,怎麽劝人为善,而忘却自身呢?难道你们不了解吗?

45.你们当借坚忍和礼拜而求佑助。礼拜确是一件难事,但对恭敬的人却不难。

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科

创世记3 CUVMPS - 始祖被诱惑
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

(In other words)
31. And He taught the first man, Adam the names, all of them; then he likewise presented them to the angels, phrased, “Tell Me the names of these, if you
are sincere.”

32. They said, “Glory be to You! We have no knowledge except what You have taught us. It is you who are the second to none Knowledgeable, the Wise.”
33. He said, “O Adam, tell them their names.” And when he told them their distinct names, He said merely, “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of the heavens and the earth, and that I know what you reveal and what you conceal?”
34. We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” They bent forward quickly and bowed down, except for Satan. He refused, was arrogant, and was one of the disbelievers.

35. We said, “O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you please, but do not approach this tree, just in case you become misfeasors.”
36. But Satan brought villainously them to slip from it, and caused them to depart the state they were in. We said, “Go down, some of you enemies of one another. And you will have residence on earth, and enjoyment for a while.”

(Gathering the shades letters)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. And the last name is blue.

Quran

(Following up)

31. And He taught Adam the names, all of them; then he presented them to the angels, and said, “Tell Me the names of these, if you are sincere.”[And He taught first man, Adam the distinct names and distinct attributes of all things; next he delineated them to the angels, and wistfully said, “Just say the names of these to me, if you are extremely sincere.”]

32. [They said, “Glory be to God! We have little knowledge exclusive of what You have instructed us. It is God who are the knowledgeable, the intelligent.”]They said, “Glory be to You! We have no knowledge except what You have taught us. It is you who are the Knowledgeable, the Wise.”

33. He said, “O Adam, tell them their names.” And when he told them their names, He said, “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of the heavens and the earth, and that I know what you reveal and what you conceal?”[He explicitly said, “O Adam, tell them their distinct names.” And just at the time he disclosed them their names, He expressed, “Did I not narrate you that I know the big secrets of the heavens and the globe, and in such a way that I know firmly what you make public and what you disguise?”]

34. And We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” They bowed down, except for Satan. He refused, was arrogant, and was one of the disbelievers[And We next said to the graceful angels, “Bow down to Adam.” Gravely they bowed down, except for Satan. He rejected, was immodest and assumptive, was exclusively a sole of the disbelievers].

35. [We said, “O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you like, but do not approach this tree, lest you become wrongdoers.”]We said, “O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you please, but do not approach this tree, lest you become wrongdoers.”

36. But Satan caused them to slip from it, and caused them to depart the state they were in. We said, “Go down, some of you enemies of one another. And you will have residence on earth, and enjoyment for a while.”[But Satan instigated them to slip from it, and caused them to extricate the condition of felicity they were in. We said, “Go down, because some of you enemies of one another. And you will have residence on earth, and for a while enjoyment.”]

37. [Adam received saying from his Lord next, in this fashion He relented towards him. God is the Forbearing, and the Merciful of course.]Then Adam received words from his Lord, so He relented towards him. He is the Relenting, the Merciful.

38. We said, “Go down from it, all of you. Yet whenever guidance comes to you from Me, then whoever follows My guidance—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve[We said, “Go down from it, all of you. Yet whenever guidance comes to you originating from Me, then whoever follows My feedback—they have nothing to fear, nor shall they express grief].

39. [But as for those who disbelieve and reject Our fundamentalsthese are the execrable inmates of the Burning Fire—wherein they will remain forever.”]But as for those who disbelieve and reject Our signs—these are the inmates of the Fire—wherein they will remain forever.”

40. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessings which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your pledge to Me, and I will fulfill My pledge to you, and fear Me[O Children of Israel! Remember My blessings which I bestowed upon you, and execute your obligation to Me, and just the same I shall fulfill My pledge exceptionally to you, and fear wonderful God].

41. And believe in what I revealed, confirming what is with you; and do not be the first to deny it; and do not exchange My revelations for a small price; and be conscious of Me[And believe in what I divulged, testifying the revelation which is with you; and do not be the first to negative it; and do not exchange My revelations for a small cost; and be conscious of God].

42. And do not mix truth with falsehood, and do not conceal the truth while you know[And do not jumble axiom as well as falsehood, and do not exceptionally conceal the truth in spite of the fact that you religiously understand].

43. And attend to your prayers, and practice regular charity, and kneel with those who kneel[And attend to your prayers and blessings, and practice ordinary charity, and kneel with those who kneel].

44. Do you command people to virtuous conduct, and forget yourselves, even though you read the Scripture? Do you not understand[Do you command human beings to exemplary behavior, and forget yourselves, even though you read the holy Scripture? Do you not understand]?

45. And seek help through patience and prayer. But it is difficult, except for the devout[And adjure aid by means of patience and prayer. But it is difficult, excepting that for the devout].

(
To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

34. And We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam.” They bowed down, except for Satan. He refused, indeed was arrogant, and was one of the disbelievers.

35. We said, “O Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your spouse, and eat from it freely as you please, but do not approaCh this tree, lest you beCome reProbates.”

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:08

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表