查看: 4858|回复: 0

最后的审判 (754) 古兰经 第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) 续三

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-4 19:07:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-8-26 17:01 编辑

Quran
2 The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

(Following up)

46. Those who know that they will meet their Lord, and that to Him they will return.

47. O Children of Israel! Remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I favored you over all nations.

48. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another in the least, nor will any intercession be accepted on its behalf, nor will any ransom be taken from it, nor will they be helped.

49. And recall that We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh. They inflicted on you terrible persecution, killing your sons and sparing your women. Therein was a tremendous trial from your Lord.

50. And recall that We parted the sea for you, so We saved you, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh as you looked on.

51. And recall that We appointed for Moses forty nights. Then you took to worshiping the calf after him, and you turned wicked.

52. Then We pardoned you after that, so that you might be grateful.

53. And recall that We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion, so that you may be guided.

54. And recall that Moses said to his people, “O my people, you have done wrong to yourselves by worshiping the calf. So repent to your Maker, and kill your egos. That would be better for you with your Maker.” So He turned to you in repentance. He is the Accepter of Repentance, the Merciful.

55. And recall that you said, “O Moses, we will not believe in you unless we see God plainly.” Thereupon the thunderbolt struck you, as you looked on.

56. Then We revived you after your death, so that you may be appreciative.

57. And We shaded you with clouds, and We sent down to you manna and quails: “Eat of the good things We have provided for you.” They did not wrong Us, but they used to wrong their own souls.

58. And recall that We said, “Enter this town, and eat plentifully from it whatever you wish; but enter the gate humbly, and say, 'Pardon.' We will forgive your sins, and give increase to the virtuous.”

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Heifer (2 al-Baqarah) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) (续三)

46.他们确信自己必定见主,必定归主。

47.以色列的後裔啊!你们当铭记我所赐你们的恩典,并铭记我曾使你们超越世人。

48.你们当防备将来有这样的一日:任何人不能替任何人帮一点忙,任何人的说情,都不蒙接受,任何人的赎金,都不蒙采纳,他们也不获援助。

49.当时,我拯救你们脱离了法老的百姓。他们使你们遭受酷刑;屠杀你们的儿子,留存你们的女子;这是从你们的主降下的大难。

50.我为你们分开海水,拯救了你们,并溺杀了法老的百姓,这是你们看著的。

51.当时,我与穆萨约期四十日,在他离别你们之後,你们认犊为神,你们是不义的。

52.在那件事之後,我恕饶了你们,以便你们感谢。

53.当时,我以经典和证据赏赐穆萨,以便你们遵循正道。

54.当时,穆萨对他的宗族说:“我的宗族啊!你们确因认犊为神而自欺,故你们当向造物主悔罪,当处死罪人。在真主看来,这对於你们确是更好的。他就恕宥你们。他确是至宥的,确是至慈的。”

55.当时,你们说:“穆萨啊!我们绝不信你,直到我们亲眼看见真主。”故疾雷袭击了你们,这是你们看著的。

56.在你们晕死之後,我使你们苏醒,以便你们感谢。

57.我曾使白云荫蔽你们,又降甘露和鹌鹑给你们。你们可以吃我所供给你们的佳美食物。他们没有损害我,但他们自欺。

58.当时,我说:“你们进这城市去,你们可以随意吃其中所有丰富的食物。你们应当鞠躬而进城门,并且说:`释我重负。'我将赦宥你们的种种罪过,我要厚报善人。”

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科

创世记3 CUVMPS - 始祖被诱惑
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊斯兰教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
穆罕默德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran

出埃及記第十四章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Exodus 14 KJV - And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

Beautiful Islamic Call To Prayer - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

(Following up)

46. Those who know that they will meet their Lord, and that to Him they will return[Those who bear in mind the foregone conclusion that they are to meet their wisest Lord gloriously, in addtion
the one in question they are to come back to Him]*.

47. O Children of Israel! Remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I favored you over all nations[O Children of Israel! Bring to mind My favor which I bestowed upon you, and extremely I favored you over all nations just for all My messages]*.

48. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another in the least, nor will any intercession be accepted on its behalf, nor will any ransom be taken from it, nor will they be helped[Thereafter exercise care about a Day when no being will avail another in the least, nor will any intercession be accepted on its behalf, nor will any ransom be gained from it, nor will they be helped].

49. And recall that We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh. They inflicted on you terrible persecution, killing your sons and sparing your women. Therein was a tremendous trial from your Lord[And recall exactly We delivered you away from the people of Pharaoh. They lodged you hard jobs and maltreatments, exterminated your sons and let your women-folk have being; therein was a mighty trial
originating out of your Lord].*

50. And recall that We parted the sea for you, so We saved you, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh as you looked on[And bring to mind We parted the sea for you and saved you and drowned Pharaoh's armed forces exactly within your range of vision for objects].*

51. [And remember the gods appointed for the purpose of Moses forty nights. Next in his absence you took the calf (for worship), and you became wicked.]*And recall that We appointed for Moses forty nights. Then you took to worshiping the calf after him, and you turned wicked.

52. [Of course the gods pardoned you again, with the result that you might potentially be grateful.]Then We pardoned you after that, so that you might be grateful.

53. And recall that We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion, so that you may be guided[Thereafter bring to mind We gave Moses the Word of God and the criterion (Between right and wrong): There was an exceptional chance for you to be guided justly].*

54. [And remember Moses expressed to his men and women, “O my inhabitants, you have done wrong to yourselves by worshiping the calf. This being the case repent persistently to your Maker, and exterminate your self-importance. That would be better for you in the sight of your unobjectionable Maker.” So He turned exceptionally to you in repentance. Being that He is the Accepter of undissembled repentance, the Pitying.]And recall that Moses said to his people, “O my people, you have done wrong to yourselves by worshiping the calf. So repent to your Maker, and kill your egos. That would be better for you with your Maker.” So He turned to you in repentance. He is the Accepter of Repentance, the Merciful.

55. And recall that you said, “O Moses, we will not believe in you unless we see God plainly.” Thereupon the thunderbolt struck you, as you looked on[And recall anything you said, “O Moses, we will not believe in you saving we examine matter-of-factly God.” Just at the time as you looked on, the thunderbolt struck you].

56. Then We revived you after your death, so that you may be appreciative[We next revived you after your death surprisingly, so that you may be promising and appreciative].

57. And We shaded you with clouds, and We sent down to you manna and quails: “Eat of the good things We have provided for you.” They did not wrong Us, but they used to wrong their own souls[And We shaded you together with clouds, and We sent down to you ptarmigans and manna: “Eat of the favorable things the gods have extraordinarily provided for you.” (But they rebelled); they did not unjustly harm Us, despite that they would nix their individual souls].*

58. And recall that We said, “Enter this town, and eat plentifully from it whatever you wish; but enter the gate humbly, and say, 'Pardon.' We will forgive your sins, and give increase to the virtuous.”[And remember during the time We said, “Enter this town, and eat satisfactorily from it whatever you want; but get in the gate humbly, and say, 'Excuse me.' We will pardon your sins of injustice, and recommend escalation to the righteous and virtuous.”]

*The Holy Quran online: English translation - Wright House

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

54. And recall that Moses said to his people, “O my people, you have done wrong to yourselves by worshiping the calf. So repent to your Maker, and extirpate your self-importance. That would be muCh better for you with your Maker.” HenCe He turned to you in rePentance. He is the Accepter of Repentance, the Merciful.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:07

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表