查看: 5366|回复: 0

最后的审判 (760) 古兰经 第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) 续九

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-15 17:01:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-5-17 09:18 编辑

Quran
2 The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

(Following up)

121. Those to whom We have given the Scripture follow it, as it ought to be followed—these believe in it. But as for those who reject it—these are the losers.

122. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessing which I bestowed upon you, and that I have favored you over all people.

123. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another soul in any way, and no ransom will be accepted from it, and no intercession will benefit it, and they will not be helped.

124. And when his Lord tested Abraham with certain words, and he fulfilled them. He said, “I am making you a leader of humanity.” He said, “And my descendants?” He said, “My pledge does not include the wrongdoers.”

125. And We made the House a focal point for the people, and a sanctuary. Use the shrine of Abraham as a place of prayer. And We commissioned Abraham and Ishmael, “Sanctify My House for those who circle around it, and those who seclude themselves in it, and those who kneel and prostrate.”

126. When Abraham said, “O My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and provide its people with fruits—whoever of them believes in God and the Last Day.” He said, “And whoever disbelieves, I will give him a little enjoyment, then I will consign him to the punishment of the Fire; how miserable the destiny!”

127. As Abraham raises the foundations of the House, together with Ishmael, “Our Lord, accept it from us, You are the Hearer, the Knower.

128. Our Lord, and make us submissive to You, and from our descendants a community submissive to You. And show us our rites, and accept our repentance. You are the Acceptor of Repentance, the Merciful.

129. Our Lord, and raise up among them a messenger, of themselves, who will recite to them Your revelations, and teach them the Book and wisdom, and purify them. You are the Almighty, the Wise.”

130. Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except he who fools himself? We chose him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

131. When his Lord said to him, “Submit!” He said, “I have submitted to the Lord of the Worlds.”

132. And Abraham exhorted his sons, and Jacob, “O my sons, God has chosen this religion for you, so do not die unless you have submitted.”

133. Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, and he said to his sons, “What will you worship after Me?” They said, “We will worship your God, and the God of your fathers, Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac; One God; and to Him we submit.”

(To be continued)

Sources: Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Heifer (2 al-Baqarah) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) (续九)

121.蒙我赏赐经典而切实地加以遵守者,是信那经典的。不信那经典者,是亏折的。

122.以色列的後裔啊!你们应当铭记我所施於你们的恩典,并铭记我曾使你们超越世人。

123.你们当防备将来有这样的一日,任何人不能替任何人帮一点忙,任何人的赎金,都不蒙接受,说情对於任何人都无裨益,他们也不获援助。

124.当时,易卜拉欣的主用若干诫命试验他,他就实践了那些诫命。他说:“我必定任命你为众仆人的师表。”易卜拉欣说:“我的一部分後裔,也得为人师表吗?”他说:“我的任命,不包括不义的人们。”

125.当时,我以天房为众人的归宿地和安宁地。你们当以易卜拉欣的立足地为礼拜处。我命易卜拉欣和易司马仪说:“你们俩应当为旋绕致敬者、虔诚住守者、鞠躬叩头者,清洁我的房屋。”

126.当时,易卜拉欣说:“我的主啊!求你使这里变成安宁的地方,求你以各种粮食供给这里的居民──他们中信真主和末日的人。”他说:“不信道者,我将使他暂时享受,然後强逼他去受火刑。那结果真恶劣!”

127.当时,易卜拉欣和易司马仪树起天房的基础,他们俩祈祷说:“我们的主啊!求你接受我们的敬意,你确是全聪的,确是全知的。

128.我们的主啊!求你使我们变成你的两个顺民,并从我们的後裔中造成归顺你的民族,求你昭示我们朝觐的仪式,求你恕宥我们,你确是至宥的,确是至慈的。

129.我们的主啊!求你在他们中间派遣一个同族的使者,对他们宣读你的启示,教授他们天经和智慧,并且薰陶他们。你确是万能的,确是至睿的。”

130.除妄自菲薄者外,谁愿鄙弃易卜拉欣的宗教呢?在今世,我确已拣选了他;在後世,他必居於善人之列。

131.当时,他的主对他说:“你归顺吧。”他说:“我已归顺全世界的主了。”

132.易卜拉欣和叶尔孤白都曾以此嘱咐自己的儿子说:“我的儿子们啊!真主确已为你们拣选了这个宗教,所以你们除非成了归顺的人不可以死。”

133.当叶尔孤白临死的时候,你们在埸吗?当时,他对他的儿子们说:“我死之後,你们将崇拜甚麽?”他们说:“我们将崇拜你所崇拜的,和你的祖先易卜拉欣、易司马仪、易司哈格所崇拜的──独一的主宰──我们只归顺他。”

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科

摩西- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
古兰经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

摩西(古希伯来民族领袖)_百度百科
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
出埃及記第十四章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Exodus 14 KJV - And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

Tomorrow Belongs to God - Bishop TD Jakes - YouTube
Joel Osteen LIVE ???? | Lakewood Church Service | Sunday 11am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

(Following up)

121. Those to whom We have given the Scripture follow it, as it ought to be followed—these believe in it. But as for those who reject it—these are the losers[Those to whom We have given the Scripture follow it justly, the same as it ought to be extraordinarily followed—these believe in it. Granted that in terms of those who deny it—these are the flunkees].

122. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessing which I bestowed upon you, and that I have favored you over all people[O The Children of Israel! Remember My blessing which I exceptionally bestowed upon you, and in such a manner that specially I have favored you over all people].

123. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another soul in any way, and no ransom will be accepted from it, and no intercession will benefit it, and they will not be helped[And beware of a Day just at the time no soul shall make use of another soul in any extent, in addition not a bit of ransom will be agreed out of it, and no intercession or
entreatment will benefit it, and they will not be aided and guided].

124. And when his Lord tested Abraham with certain words, and he fulfilled them. He said, “I am making you a leader of humanity.” He said, “And my descendants?” He said, “My pledge does not include the wrongdoers.”[And in the process of his Lord examined Abraham in the company of certain words, and he justified all of them. The Lord said next, “I am making you a big name of goodness of humanity.” He said, “And how about my offsprings?” The Lord expressed, “My promise does not take account of the noxious scammers
and also jerks.”]

125. [And We made the shelter a fundamental exigency meant for the human beings, and a holy of holies. And bring into play the existing sanctum of Abraham as a place of prayer. And We commissioned justly Abraham as well as Ishmael, “Exalt and elutriate My House for those who orbit around it, along with those who hide themselves away in it, and those who make obeisance and grovel deeply.”]And We made the House a focal point for the people, and a sanctuary. Use the shrine of Abraham as a place of prayer. And We commissioned Abraham and Ishmael, “Sanctify My House for those who circle around it, and those who seclude themselves in it, and those who kneel and prostrate.”

126. When Abraham said, “O My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and provide its people with fruits—whoever of them believes in God and the Last Day.” He said, “And whoever disbelieves, I will give him a little enjoyment, then I will consign him to the punishment of the Fire; how miserable the destiny!”[When Abraham said, “O My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and exceptionally provide its people with unobjectionable comestibles—without prejudice, axiomatically, whoever of them believes in God and the Last Day.” God said, “And whoever disbelieves, I will certainly give him a little exhilaration and enjoyment, at that time I shall expel him among the chastisement of the burning flames; how miserable the destiny in a time to come!”]

127. As Abraham raises the foundations of the House, together with Ishmael, “Our Lord, accept it from us, You are the Hearer, the Knower[As Abraham raises the foundations of the House, both deferentially praying, “Our Lord, accept it from us, You are the exceptional Hearer, the Knower].

128. Our Lord, and make us submissive to You, and from our descendants a community submissive to You. And show us our rites, and accept our repentance. You are the Acceptor of Repentance, the Merciful[Our Lord, and justly make us menial as well as exceptionally obedient to the Gracious, the Merciful You, and arising out of our descendants a commune or constituency amenable to You. In addition bear witness to us our religious way of life, and accept our honest repentance. In view of the fact that You, the Lord are the Extraordinary Acceptor of Repentance, the Merciful].

129. Our Lord, and raise up among them a messenger, of themselves, who will recite to them Your revelations, and teach them the Book and wisdom, and purify them. You are the Almighty, the Wise.”[Our Lord, and then raise up amid them an unobjectionable messenger, of themselves, who will recite to them explicitly Your revelations, and and bring up them the Word of God and acumen, and purify them. In view of thefact that You, the Lord are the Supreme Being, the Wise.”]

130. Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except he who fools himself? We chose him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous[Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, excepting that he who just shams himself? We selected him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will exist among the law-abiding].

131. [Any time his Lord signaled to him, “Submit!” He indicated meekly, “I have given in to the Lord of the Worlds.”]When his Lord said to him, “Submit!” He said, “I have submitted to the Lord of the Worlds.”

132. And Abraham exhorted his sons, and Jacob, “O my sons, God has chosen this religion for you, so do not die unless you have submitted.”[And Abraham exhorted his sons, and also Jacob, “O my dear sons, God has chosen this religion for you, this being the case do not die excepting that you have unresistingly su
bmitted.”]

133. [Or rather were you the wistful witnesses at the moment that demise came nearer Jacob, and he mentioned burstingly to all of h
is sons, “What will you worship and admire at the rear of my death?” They said, “We will obviously worship and pay homage to your God, and the God of your fathers, Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac; Exclusively, a single God; and majestically to Him we submit.”]Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, and he said to his sons, “What will you worship after Me?” They said, “We will worship your God, and the God of your fathers, Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac; One God; and to Him we submit.”

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

123. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another soul in any way, and no ransom will be aCCePted from it, and no intercession will benefit it, and they will not be helped.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

习近平为文革招魂的历史与现实/王剑每日观察/20220514

如果中共真的重视中国人的生命健康/王剑每日观察 - YouTube

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 02:24

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表