查看: 5746|回复: 0

最后的审判 (762) 古兰经 第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) 续十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-19 13:04:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-6-14 21:12 编辑

Quran
2 The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

(Following up)

146. Those to whom We have given the Book recognize it as they recognize their own children. But some of them conceal the truth while they know.

147. The truth is from your Lord, so do not be a skeptic.

148. To every community is a direction towards which it turns. Therefore, race towards goodness. Wherever you may be, God will bring you all together. God is capable of everything.

149. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. This is the truth from your Lord, and God is not heedless of what you do.

150. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. And wherever you may be, turn your faces towards it. So that the people may not have any argument against you—except those who do wrong among them. So do not fear them, but fear Me, that I may complete My blessings upon you, and that you may be guided.

151. Just as We sent to you a messenger from among you, who recites Our revelations to you, and purifies you, and teaches you the Book and wisdom, and teaches you what you did not know.

152. So remember Me, and I will remember you. And thank Me, and do not be ungrateful.

153. O you who believe! Seek help through patience and prayers. God is with the steadfast.

154. And do not say of those who are killed in the cause of God, “Dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you do not perceive.

155. We will certainly test you with some fear and hunger, and some loss of possessions and lives and crops. But give good news to the steadfast.

156. Those who, when a calamity afflicts them, say, “To God we belong, and to Him we will return.”

157. Upon these are blessings and mercy from their Lord. These are the guided ones.

158. Safa and Marwa are among the rites of God. Whoever makes the Pilgrimage to the House, or performs the Umrah, commits no error by circulating between them. Whoever volunteers good—God is Appreciative and Cognizant.

159. Those who suppress the proofs and the guidance We have revealed, after We have clarified them to humanity in the Scripture—those—God curses them, and the cursers curse them.

(To be continued)

Sources:

Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Heifer (2 al-Baqarah) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) (续十一)

146.蒙我赏赐经典的人,认识他,犹如认识自己的儿女一样。他们中有一派人,的确明知故犯地隐讳真理。

147.真理是从你的主降示的,故你绝不要怀疑。

148.各人都有自己所对的方向,故你们当争先为善。你们无论在那里,真主将要把你们集合起来,真主对於万事,确是全能的。

149.你无论从那里出去,都应当把你的脸转向禁寺;这确是从你的主降示的真理。真主绝不忽视你们的行为。

150.你无论从那里出去,都应当把你的脸转向禁寺。你们无论在那里,都应当把你们的脸转向它,以免他人对你们有所借口。惟他们中不义的人除外,但你们不要畏惧他们,你们当畏惧我,以便我成全我所施於你们的恩典,以便你们遵循正道。

151.犹如我派遣你们族中的一个使者来教化你们,对你们宣读我的迹象,熏陶你们,教授你们天经和智慧,并将你们所不知道的教训你们。

152.故你们当记忆我,(你们记忆我),我就记忆你们;你们当感谢我;不要孤负我。

153.信道的人们啊!你们当借坚忍和拜功,而求佑助。真主确是与坚忍者同在的。

154.为主道而被戕害的人,你们不要说他们是死的;其实,他们是活的,但你们不知觉。

155.我必以些微的恐怖和饥馑,以及资产、生命、收获等的损失,试验你们,你当向坚忍的人报喜。

156.他们遭难的时候,说:“我们确是真主所有的,我们必定只归依他。”

157.这等人,是蒙真主的祜佑和慈恩的;这等人,确是遵循正道的。

158.赛法和麦尔维,确是真主的标识。举行大朝或小朝的人,无妨游此两山。自愿行善者,(必得善报),因为真主确是厚报的,确是全知的。

159.我在经典中为世人阐明正道之後,隐讳我所降示的明证和正道的人,真主弃绝他们;一般诅咒者,都诅咒他们。

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科
摩西- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
以撒- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
雅各(以色列民族祖先)_百度百科
以实玛利- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
出埃及記第十四章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Exodus 14 KJV - And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

In the Blink of an Eye: Episode 3 - WATCH THESE ... - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

(Following up)

146. Those to whom We have given the Book recognize it as they recognize their own children. But some of them conceal the truth while they know[Those to whom We have exceptionally given the Book recognize it just the same as they recognize their own children. Excepting that some of them conceal and disguise the established fact during the time that they know the name of God].

147. The truth is from your Lord, so do not be a skeptic[The fondamental reality is arising out of your Lord, this is being the case do not be a heterodox thinker or agnostic].

148. To every community is a direction towards which it turns. Therefore, race towards goodness. Wherever you may be, God will bring you all together. God is capable of everything[There are directions and trajectories to all communities at the time they turn and come around. Because of that, expedite and race in the direction of probity and goodness. Wherever you might potentially be, God will bring you without exception all together. God is capable of everything].

149. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. This is the truth from your Lord, and God is not heedless of what you do[And wherever you arise, turn the face on the Majestically Sacred Mosques. This is the idiomatic expression originating out of your Lord, and God is not unfamiliar with what you do].

150. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. And wherever you may be, turn your faces towards it. So that the people may not have any argument against you—except those who do wrong among them. So do not fear them, but fear Me, that I may complete My blessings upon you, and that you may be guided[And wherever you nearer come beginning out of, turn your visages towards the Sacred Mosque. And wherever you might potentially be, turn your visage towards it. In such a manner that the human beings may not have any argument against you—with the exception of those individuals who do unjust amid them. In such a manner that do not fear them, with the exception of fear God, with the purpose that God may complete My blessings upon you, in addition that you might perhaps be assisted and guided].

151. Just as We sent to you a messenger from among you, who recites Our revelations to you, and purifies you, and teaches you the Book and wisdom, and teaches you what you did not know[Exactly like We dispatched to you the unobjectionable messenger arising out of among you, who explains and makes known the gods revelations to you, and purifies you, and brings up-to-date you The Scriptures and wisdom of God, and admonishes you what you did not have knowledge of].

152. So remember Me, and I will remember you. And thank Me, and do not be ungrateful[This being the case only if you remember God, to the extent of I shall remember you. And express gratitude for God, and do not reject all memories with respects to God].

153. O you who believe! Seek help through patience and prayers. God is with the steadfast[O you, the believers! Explore for assistance by way of moderation and blessings. And God is accompanied by the cherished and the persistent people].

154. And do not say of those who are killed in the cause of God, “Dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you do not perceive[And do not say of those individuals who are being killed in the cause of God, “They are Dead.” Rather, they are alive and existing, excepting the fact that you do not fathom as well as judge].

155. [And manifestly the gods will test you with some anxiety and famine, and some loss of belongings, and lives and yields. In spite of being give good news to the extra cherished and the
adamantine people.]We will certainly test you with some fear and hunger, and some loss of possessions and lives and crops. But give good news to the steadfast.

156. Those who, when a calamity afflicts them, say, “To God we belong, and to Him we will return.”[Those residents who, on the point of a major calamity vexes them, exclaim aloud, “To God we indubitably belong, and to Almighty we will return
.”]

157. Upon these are blessings and mercy from their Lord. These are the guided ones[Around the time of these are blessings and warmth deriving out of their Lord. These are the guided ones deriving out of their Lord].

158. Safa and Marwa are among the rites of God. Whoever makes the Pilgrimage to the House, or performs the Umrah, commits no error by circulating between them. Whoever volunteers good—God is Appreciative and Cognizant[Safa and Marwa exist among the rites of God. And whoever makes the Pilgrimage to the Majestically Sacred Mosques, or exercises the Umrah, commits no error by circulating in the middle of them. Whoever freely offers to finish up good—God is approbative and encouraging].

159. Those who suppress the proofs and the guidance We have revealed, after We have clarified them to humanity in the Scripture—those—God curses them, and the cursers curse them[Those individuals who extinguish the guidance and proofs of the Majestic names of God We have revealed and explained, after a short time We have borne witness the Great names of God to humanity in the Scripture—those human beings—God curses them, and the cursers curse them].

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

150. And wherever you come from, turn your face towards the Sacred Mosque. And wherever you may be, turn your faces towards it. So that the people may not have any argument against you—exCept those who do wrong among them. So do not fear them, exCept fear Me, that I may Perhaps complete My blessings upon you, and that you may be guided.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:17

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表