查看: 5291|回复: 0

最后的审判 (764) 古兰经 第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) 续十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-24 09:11:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-5-26 08:43 编辑

Quran
2 The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

(Following up)

177. Righteousness does not consist of turning your faces towards the East and the West. But righteous is he who believes in God, and the Last Day, and the angels, and the Scripture, and the prophets. Who gives money, though dear, to near relatives, and orphans, and the needy, and the homeless, and the beggars, and for the freeing of slaves; those who perform the prayers, and pay the obligatory charity, and fulfill their promise when they promise, and patiently persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and in the time of conflict. These are the sincere; these are the pious.

178. O you who believe! Retaliation for the murdered is ordained upon you: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the female for the female. But if he is forgiven by his kin, then grant any reasonable demand, and pay with good will. This is a concession from your Lord, and a mercy. But whoever commits aggression after that, a painful torment awaits him.

179. There is life for you in retaliation, O people of understanding, so that you may refrain.

180. It is decreed for you: when death approaches one of you, and he leaves wealth, to make a testament in favor of the parents and the relatives, fairly and correctly—a duty upon the righteous.

181. But whoever changes it after he has heard it, the guilt is upon those who change it. God is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

182. Should someone suspect bias or injustice on the part of a testator, and then reconciles between them, he commits no sin. God is Forgiving and Merciful.

183. O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become righteous.

184. For a specified number of days. But whoever among you is sick, or on a journey, then a number of other days. For those who are able: a ransom of feeding a needy person. But whoever volunteers goodness, it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.

185. Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was revealed. Guidance for humanity, and clear portents of guidance, and the Criterion. Whoever of you witnesses the month, shall fast it. But whoever is sick, or on a journey, then a number of other days. God desires ease for you, and does not desire hardship for you, that you may complete the number, and celebrate God for having guided you, so that you may be thankful.

186. And when My servants ask you about Me, I Am near; I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. So let them answer Me, and have faith in Me, that they may be rightly guided.

(To be continued)

Sources:

Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Heifer (2 al-Baqarah) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) (续十三)

177.你们把自己的脸转向东方和西方,都不是正义。正义是信真主,信末日,信天神,信天经,信先知,并将所爱的财产施济亲戚、孤儿、贫民、旅客、乞丐和赎取奴隶,并谨守拜功,完纳天课,履行约言,忍受穷困、患难和战争。这等人,确是忠贞的;这等人,确是敬畏的。

178.信道的人们啊!今以杀人者抵罪为你们的定制,公民抵偿公民,奴隶抵偿奴隶,妇女抵偿妇女。如果尸亲有所宽赦,那末,一方应依例提出要求,一方应依礼给予赔偿,这是你们的主所降示的减轻和慈恩。事後,过分的人,将受痛苦的刑罚。

179.有理智的人们啊!你们在抵罪律中获得生命,(以此为制),以便你们敬畏。

180.你们当中,若有人在临死的时候,还有遗产,那末,应当为双亲和至亲而秉公遗嘱。这已成你们的定制,这是敬畏者应尽的义务。

181.既闻遗嘱之後,谁将遗嘱加以更改,谁负更改的罪过。真主确是全聪的,确是全知的。

182.若恐遗嘱者偏私或枉法,而为其亲属调解,那是毫无罪过的。真主确是至赦的,确是至慈的。

183.信道的人们啊!斋戒已成为你们的定制,犹如它曾为前人的定制一样,以便你们敬畏。

184.故你们当斋戒有数的若干日。你们中有害病或旅行的人,当依所缺的日数补斋。难以斋戒者,当纳罚赎,即以一餐饭,施给一个贫民。自愿行善者,必获更多的善报。斋戒对於你们是更好的,如果你们知道。

185.赖买丹月中,开始降示《古兰经》,指导世人,昭示明证,以便遵循正道,分别真伪,故在此月中,你们应当斋戒;害病或旅行的人,当依所缺的日数补斋。真主要你们便利,不要你们困难,以便你们补足所缺的日数,以便你们赞颂真主引导你们的恩德,以便你们感谢他。

186.如果我的仆人询问我的情状,你就告诉他们:我确是临近的,确是答应祈祷者的祈祷的。当他祈祷我的时候,教他们答应我,信仰我,以便他们遵循正道。

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:

斋月概况
赖买丹月
斋月_百度百科

古兰经_百度百科
赖买丹月_百度百科
神圣的赖买丹月和斋戒
齋戒月- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran
The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

(Following up)

177. Righteousness does not consist of turning your faces towards the East and the West. But righteous is he who believes in God, and the Last Day, and the angels, and the Scripture, and the prophets. Who gives money, though dear, to near relatives, and orphans, and the needy, and the homeless, and the beggars, and for the freeing of slaves[Righteousness does not consist of turning your faces approximately towards the East and the West. And just the same is righteous he who exactly believes in the Last Day, and God, and the angels, and the Word of God, and the prophets. Who abdicates money, though very cherished, to neighboring anxious relatives, and orphans, and the abject, and the homeless, and the anxious beggars, and for the liberating men and women that are of the slaves]; those who perform the prayers, and pay the obligatory charity, and fulfill their promise when they promise, and patiently persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and in the time of conflict. These are the sincere; these are the pious[those who perform the prayers, and give payment to the obligatory voluntary organization, and execute and bring about their promise just at the time they swear their promises, and calmly exert themself in the face of bullying, misery, and in the time of blood-letting. These are the extremely sincere; these are the God-fearing].

178. O you who believe! Retaliation for the murdered is ordained upon you: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the female for the female[O you who believe! the judgment of fair treatment is explicated to you in cases of murder goodly: the free human being for the free human being, the enemy prisoner of war for the enemy prisoner of war, the female for the female]. But if he is forgiven by his kin, then grant any reasonable demand, and pay with good will. This is a concession from your Lord, and a mercy. But whoever commits aggression after that, a painful torment awaits him[Whereas if any remission and amnesty is being made by dint of the brother of the slain, next permit any reasonable requirement, and justifiably compensate him with exquisite appreciation, this is a bringing to an end and a Mercy arising out of your Lord. But if whoever transgresses after that will suffer an excruciating torment].**

179. There is life for you in retaliation, O people of understanding, so that you may refrain[There is life for you in an eye for an eye and measure for measure, O people of judgment, so that you may perhaps refrain goodly].

180. It is decreed for you: when death approaches one of you, and he leaves wealth, to make a testament in favor of the parents and the relatives, fairly and correctly—a duty upon the righteous[It is expressly legislated for you: by the time dying approximately closes in one of you, and he leaves belongings, to
determine a testament explicitly in favor of the relatives and the parents, justly and commensurably—This is an inflexible obligation upon those human beings who are really mindful of God]*.

181. But whoever changes it after he has heard it, the guilt is upon those who change it. God is All-Hearing, All-Knowing[Whereas
if whoever changes it in the aftermath of that he has heard it, the guilt is upon those human beings who noxiously change it. God is All-Hearing, All-Knowing].

182. Should someone suspect bias or injustice on the part of a testator, and then reconciles between them, he commits no sin. God is Forgiving and Merciful[Should someone suspect bias or injustice on the part of a testator, and at that time adjusts amid them, he makes no sin or offense. God is extremely Merciful and Forgiving].

183. O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become righteous[O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, in the same manner with it was being prescribed for those ahead of you, so that you may exist among justice and blamelessness goodly].

184. For a specified number of days. But whoever among you is sick, or on a journey, then a number of other days. For those who are able: a ransom of feeding a needy person. But whoever volunteers goodness, it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew[These are in the direction of an indicated number of fasting days: excepting that whoever in the middle of you is being sick, or during a journey, then permit a number of other days. For those who are able: a ransom of filling an anxious individual. No matter whoever offers goodness and justness, and it is more constructive for him. Wherever to fast is best for you, excepting the fact that you only knew].

185. Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was revealed. Guidance for humanity, and clear portents of guidance, and the Criterion[Ramadan is the month in which the Quran easily was being displayed, as guidance and the standard for human beings, and explicit presages of judgment and the measurement]. Whoever of you witnesses the month, shall fast it. But whoever is sick, or on a journey, then a number of other days[Whoever of you experiences Ramadan the month of blessings, ought to do fasting. But whoever really is sick, or on a journey, then shift to a number of other days]. God desires ease for you, and does not desire hardship for you, that you may complete the number, and celebrate God for having guided you, so that you may be thankful[God, he, really is enamored of blessings and relaxedness especially for you, and does not wish hardship for you, that you may adjust all the numbers, and extol God especially for having influenced and mentored you, with the purpose ofyou may be indeed thankful and gratifying].

186. And when My servants ask you about Me, I Am near; I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. So let them answer Me, and have faith in Me, that they may be rightly guided[And by the time My servants investigate you in the matter of Me, God,
I Am in close proximity; I answer the invocation of the prayer just at the time he solicit and ask Me. Because of this give permission to them explain and acknowledge Me, and have belief in Me, God, for the purpose of they may be rightly informed and guided].

*The Holy Quran online: English translation - Wright Hous

*The Noble Quran - Quran.com

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

177. Righteousness does not consist of turning your faces towards the East and the West. But righteous is he who believes in God, and the Last Day, and the angels, and the Scripture, and the prophets. Who gives money, though dear, to near relatives, and orphans, and the needy, and the homeless, and the beggars, and for the freeing of slaves; those who perform the prayers, and pay the obligatory charity, and fulfill their promise when they promise, and patiently persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and in the time of ConfliCt. These are the sincere; these are the Pious.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 10:25

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表