查看: 5469|回复: 0

最后的审判 (773) 古兰经 第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) 续二十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-12 08:42:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-6-12 20:25 编辑

Quran
2 The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

(Following up)

259. Or like him who passed by a town collapsed on its foundations. He said, “How can God revive this after its demise?” Thereupon God caused him to die for a hundred years, and then resurrected him. He said, “For how long have you tarried?” He said, “I have tarried for a day, or part of a day.” He said, “No. You have tarried for a hundred years. Now look at your food and your drink—it has not spoiled—and look at your donkey. We will make you a wonder for mankind. And look at the bones, how We arrange them, and then clothe them with flesh.” So when it became clear to him, he said, “I know that God has power over all things.”

(To be continued)

Sources:

Quran in English - Clear and Easy to Read. Text, Audio ...

Quran in English - The Heifer (2 al-Baqarah) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

古兰经
第二章 黄牛 (巴格勒) (续二十二)

259.难道你没有看见那个人吗?他经过一个荒凉的颓废的城市,他说:“真主怎样使这个已死的城市复活呢?”故真主使他在死亡的状态下逗留了一百年,然後使他复活。他说:“你逗留了多久?”他说:“我逗留了一日,或不到一日。”他说:“不然,你已逗留了一百年。你看你的饮食,没有腐败。你看你的驴子。我要以你为世人的迹象。你看这些骸骨,我怎样配合他,怎样以肉套在它的上面。”当他明白这件事的时候,他说:“我知道真主对於万事是全能的。”

来源:古兰经全文_在线阅读

参考:
古兰经_百度百科

The 5 Most Powerful Surahs of the Quran

The 10 Most Significant Surahs of the Holy Quran - IslamiCity

In the Blink of an Eye: Episode 7 - Rapture Dreams & Visions ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

(Following up)

259. Or like him who passed by a town collapsed on its foundations. He said, “How can God revive this after its demise?” Thereupon God caused him to die for a hundred years, and then resurrected him. He said, “For how long have you tarried?” He said, “I have tarried for a day, or part of a day.” He said, “No. You have tarried for a hundred years. Now look at your food and your drink—it has not spoiled—and look at your donkey. We will make you a wonder for mankind. And look at the bones, how We arrange them, and then clothe them with flesh.” So when it became clear to him, he said, “I know that God has power over all things.”[Or rather exactly like a man who passed by a hamlet which wholly fell on its groundwork. At the time seeing the fragments, the man mentioned to himself, “How can God animate this spot after its dying most of all?” This being the case God generated him to die approximately for the duration of a gross hundred years, and then rejuvenated him. He said later on, “For how long have you hung round there?” And he muttered, “On any account I have approximately goofed off there for a gross day, if not fragment
of a gross day.” But he rebutted, “Not in any degree. You have frankly had your home in for the duration of a gross hundred years there. In a minute get a glimpse of your baking and your drink on the other side—it has not fallen into decay and also moldered—and get a glimpse of your donkey a long way off. And We shall make you an exemplification of amazement designed to meet the needs of the group of others. And get a glimpse of the hard bones, how reasonably We frame and also fortify them from beginning to end, then jacket them by flesh.” On the grounds of this when it became kind of explicit and recognizable to him, he said, “I have knowledge of that God has governance and power over everything.”]

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quran

259. Or like him who passed by a ruined town whiCh CollaPsed on its foundations.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:10

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表