热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 5273|回复: 0

最后的审判 (780) 以诺一书 第一章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-27 18:39:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-6 18:34 编辑

网文作者前言

长久以来《以诺书》被称作伪经。到底是否如此,那么就要验证一下。现在尚不知结果如何,直到经过检验后才能知道。

经文之所以被称为经文,是因为经文是经过上帝默示并认可的。所有的经文都有上帝的印记 —— 上帝之名 —— 换句话说:所有的经文都被加盖了印章,被赋予了永恒的生命。这也是衡量作品是否是经文的标准。

特别是,《以诺书》第一章至第五章论及了最后的审判。所以更值得探个究竟。

01以诺一书 - 美门堂
天主教圣经,次经和伪经

Book of Enoch - Wikipedia
伪典- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
以諾- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
以诺书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
以诺与上帝同行:圣经人物_基督教讲章网
CXCY〈圣经考古〉正典遗珠/以诺书 - YouTube

The Witnessing of Angels - YouTube
Dinner with an Angel - It's a Miracle - YouTube
Protective Angel - It's a Miracle Snippet - YouTube
Angel Encounters: Real Stories from Real People - YouTube

写作时间 
《以诺一书》是至今知道的未被收入到《圣经》中的最古老的犹太著作。该书写于公元前三世纪(或稍早的公元前四世纪),在犹太人从巴比伦流亡中返回家园、第二个以色列共同体时期(公元前六世纪-五世纪)以及公元前172年马加比起义之后,是一部比较复杂的作品。最早的《以诺一书》版本,即公元前三世纪的版本,发现于《死海古卷》中。(
《次经》与《伪经》 - 国务院新闻办公室

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

I-XXXVI

I-V. Parable of Enoch on the Future Lot of the Wicked and the Righteous

CHAPTER I.

1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed. 2. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, ⌈which⌉ the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. 3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
⌈And appear from His camp⌉
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

5. And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame  

7. And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8. But with the righteous He will make peace.

And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.

And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed.

⌈And He will help them all⌉,
And light shall appear unto them,
⌈And He will make peace with them⌉.

9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of ⌈His⌉ holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy ⌈all⌉ the ungodly:

And to convict all flesh
Of all the works ⌈of their ungodliness⌉ which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners ⌈have spoken⌉ against Him.

Source:
The Book of Enoch: Chapter I - Sacred Texts

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書中文版

第1章:1至9節全文,第1至第5章反映義人和惡人的未來(以諾的比喻)

1.給以諾的祝福,乃是因為他有福當選義人,將居住在苦難中的所有惡人,及不認同神的人都必將除去。

2.拿起他的比喻說,以諾是正直的人,他目睹了神,給予以諾看到天使的視覺,他聽到了一切,並從天使那裡明白到所看到的不是為了這一代,而是為了未來。

3.關於選中我,並接著拿起我關於他們的寓言:唯一偉大的神,會是從其原來的地方出來。

4.永恆的上帝將踩在地上,就在西奈山上,從他原來的地方出現,以他從天上的力量出現。

5.所有人都會恐懼這些突然的侵襲和地震,巨大的恐懼及顫抖會抓住他們,直至地球的末日。

6.高山動搖,高山會塌下,並如同火焰般熔化。

7.地球會分開兩半,地球上的一切會毀滅,並將出現審判。

8.但是,他將給予義人平安。被選中的人會被保護和憐憫。他們屬於上帝,他們會繁榮下去,他們有福了!光明會照耀他們,令他們得享和平。

9.看哪 !他會與數以萬計的天使一起降臨,審判一切及銷毀所有惡人,所有對神不敬的肉體都被判有罪,所有惡人犯下的罪都會被清算。

来源:以諾一書中文版

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH
I-XXXVI

CHAPTER I.

(In other words)
1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he first of all blessed the elect and blameless, who will be living in the day of misadventure, when all the wicked and godless are to be eliminated.

2. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this or the second and also the third generation, but meant for a remote scions which is for to come. 3. As regards the elect I said briefly, including took up my parable as regards them:

9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute the last judgement upon all human beings,
And to extinguish all the ungodly:

And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their unbelief and sinfulness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

(Gathering the shade letter above)
The first name is green. The second and the third names are brick red. And the last name is blue.

BOOK OF ENOCH
I-XXXVI

Section I. Chapters I-XXXVI
INTRODUCTION

[Chapter 1]

1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed. 2. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, ⌈which⌉ the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. 3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them[1. The sayings of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and praiseworthy, who will be living in the day of excruciating tribulation, at the time all the abject and shameless are to be extracted. 2. In addition to this he learned the art of his parable and meaningly said--Enoch a devoted and blameless human being, whose eyes were exceptionally unfolded by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels projected me, and from the angels I heard, experienced and obtained everything, in the olden days deriving out of them I understood as I saw, but not intended for this generation, nevertheless meant for a remote length of existence that is for to get through. 3. And with reference to the elect I justified, engaged my especial parable in respect of of them]:

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling[The Holy Great One shall nearer come into existence originating from His place of habitation],
4. [And the everlasting and undying God shall amble upon the earth, undoubtingly on the top of Mount Sinai,]And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
⌈And appear from His camp⌉[Wherefore exist arising out of Jehovah's campsites]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens[And appear unexpectedly with the authority of The Holy Great One's might of the paradise of heavens].

5. And all shall be smitten with fear[And all human beings will certainly be smitten along with fear and trembling]
And the Watchers shall quake[And the watchmen and watchwomen ought to judder anxiouly],
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth[And lofty agitation and jitteriness shall enmesh them unto the extremities apropos of the globe].

6. [And a great number of the big mountains ought to be juddered,]And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low[And a great number of the lofty mountains ought to be made stunted and miniature],
And shall melt like wax before the flame[Moreover ought to melt down resembling wax in front of the passionate flame.]

7. [And the earth ought to be downright fragmented,]And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder,
[And all of the living that is underground and on top of the earth ought to decease,]And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
[And there ought to be a judgement on all human beings.]And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8. But with the righteous He will make peace[With the exception of those men and women with righteous and kind of law-abiding God shall make peace].

And will protect the elect[Furthermore of couse God will protect and also make secure those of the chosen],
And mercy shall be upon them[And mercy will be upon those men and women often by God].

And they shall all belong to God[Besides, each individual of them ought to doubtlessly belong to God],
And they shall be prospered[And they shall be exceptionally prospered and augmented],
And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed[And of course they shall just all be blamelessly blessed by God].

⌈And He will help them all⌉[Further He will help those men and women of chosen all the time],
And light shall appear unto them[And light should appear unexpectedly in such a way as to cover them often],
⌈And He will make peace with them⌉[And God shall make peace with all of those chosen and blameless human beings].

9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of ⌈His⌉ holy ones[And pay attention! He bringeth with ten thousands of the holy ones]
To execute judgement upon all[To execute in addtion bring on judgement on all human beings],
And to destroy ⌈all⌉ the ungodly[And to exterminate all of the unrighteous and nasty human beings]:

And to convict all flesh[And to find guilty of every single one of the individual human being]
Of all the works ⌈of their ungodliness⌉ which they have ungodly committed[Of all the engagements of their sin and ungodliness which they have ungodly executed],
[In addition, of all the damnable matters which ungodly jerks and miscreants have spoken in defiance of God.]And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners ⌈have spoken⌉ against Him.

Source:
The Book of Enoch: Chapter I - Sacred Texts

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH
I-XXXVI

CHAPTER I.

9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:

And to ConviCt all flesh
Of all the oPerations of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

(In short)
Destroy CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:02

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表