热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 4694|回复: 0

最后的审判 (783) 腓立比書 4

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-5 07:48:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-7-9 19:46 编辑

Philippians 4
King James Version

1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.

3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

21 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you.

22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.

23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Source:
Philippians 4 King James Version - Bible Gateway
Philippians 4 - King James Version Dramatized 1611 - YouTube

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

腓 立 比 書 4

1 我 所 親 愛 、 所 想 念 的 弟 兄 們 , 你 們 就 是 我 的 喜 樂 , 我 的 冠 冕 。 我 親 愛 的 弟 兄 , 你 們 應 當 靠 主 站 立 得 穩 。

2 我 勸 友 阿 爹 和 循 都 基 , 要 在 主 裡 同 心 。

3 我 也 求 你 這 真 實 同 負 一 軛 的 , 幫 助 這 兩 個 女 人 , 因 為 他 們 在 福 音 上 曾 與 我 一 同 勞 苦 ; 還 有 革 利 免 , 並 其 餘 和 我 一 同 做 工 的 , 他 們 的 名 字 都 在 生 命 冊 上 。

4 你 們 要 靠 主 常 常 喜 樂 。 我 再 說 , 你 們 要 喜 樂 。

5 當 叫 眾 人 知 道 你 們 謙 讓 的 心 。 主 已 經 近 了 。

6 應 當 一 無 罣 慮 , 只 要 凡 事 藉 著 禱 告 、 祈 求 , 和 感 謝 , 將 你 們 所 要 的 告 訴 神 。

7 神 所 賜 、 出 人 意 外 的 平 安 必 在 基 督 耶 穌 裡 保 守 你 們 的 心 懷 意 念 。

8 弟 兄 們 , 我 還 有 未 盡 的 話 : 凡 是 真 實 的 、 可 敬 的 、 公 義 的 、 清 潔 的 、 可 愛 的 、 有 美 名 的 , 若 有 甚 麼 德 行 , 若 有 甚 麼 稱 讚 , 這 些 事 你 們 都 要 思 念 。

9 你 們 在 我 身 上 所 學 習 的 , 所 領 受 的 , 所 聽 見 的 , 所 看 見 的 , 這 些 事 你 們 都 要 去 行 , 賜 平 安 的 神 就 必 與 你 們 同 在 。

10 我 靠 主 大 大 的 喜 樂 , 因 為 你 們 思 念 我 的 心 如 今 又 發 生 ; 你 們 向 來 就 思 念 我 , 只 是 沒 得 機 會 。

11 我 並 不 是 因 缺 乏 說 這 話 ; 我 無 論 在 甚 麼 景 況 都 可 以 知 足 , 這 是 我 已 經 學 會 了 。

12 我 知 道 怎 樣 處 卑 賤 , 也 知 道 怎 樣 處 豐 富 ; 或 飽 足 , 或 飢 餓 ; 或 有 餘 , 或 缺 乏 , 隨 事 隨 在 , 我 都 得 了 祕 訣 。

13 我 靠 著 那 加 給 我 力 量 的 , 凡 事 都 能 做 。

14 然 而 , 你 們 和 我 同 受 患 難 原 是 美 事 。

15 腓 立 比 人 哪 , 你 們 也 知 道 我 初 傳 福 音 離 了 馬 其 頓 的 時 候 , 論 到 授 受 的 事 , 除 了 你 們 以 外 , 並 沒 有 別 的 教 會 供 給 我 。

16 就 是 我 在 帖 撒 羅 尼 迦 , 你 們 也 一 次 兩 次 的 打 發 人 供 給 我 的 需 用 。

17 我 並 不 求 甚 麼 餽 送 , 所 求 的 就 是 你 們 的 果 子 漸 漸 增 多 , 歸 在 你 們 的 賬 上 。

18 但 我 樣 樣 都 有 , 並 且 有 餘 。 我 已 經 充 足 , 因 我 從 以 巴 弗 提 受 了 你 們 的 餽 送 , 當 作 極 美 的 香 氣 , 為 神 所 收 納 、 所 喜 悅 的 祭 物 。

19 我 的 神 必 照 他 榮 耀 的 豐 富 , 在 基 督 耶 穌 裡 , 使 你 們 一 切 所 需 用 的 都 充 足 。

20 願 榮 耀 歸 給 我 們 的 父 神 , 直 到 永 永 遠 遠 。 阿 們 !

21 請 問 在 基 督 耶 穌 裡 的 各 位 聖 徒 安 。 在 我 這 裡 的 眾 弟 兄 都 問 你 們 安 。

22 眾 聖 徒 都 問 你 們 安 。 在 該 撒 家 裡 的 人 特 特 的 問 你 們 安 。

23 願 主 耶 穌 基 督 的 恩 常 在 你 們 心 裡 !

来源:
腓立比書4 CUVS - 我所亲爱、 所想念的弟
腓立比书4章圣经和合本.普通话.背景音乐朗诵 - YouTube

参考:
腓立比书_百度百科
旧约与新约- 最重要的区别 - Also see
腓立比书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
《读圣经》系列:腓立比书Philippians
保罗(使徒) - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

旧约、新约什么关系?四福音书是什么意思? - 网易
10 Minute Bible Study - Paul's Epistle to the Philippians 02
10 Minute Bible Study - Paul's Epistle to the Philippians 04
Following the steps of the Apostle Paul in Pieria - YouTube
The Apostle Paul's First Missionary Journey: In Pursuit of Paul
为何《圣经》上关于保罗的记载多达16章?他是早期基督教的圣人

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Philippians 4
King James Version

(In other words)
15 Now ye Philippians know also, that at the first of the New Testament, when I wisely departed from Macedonia, no church corresponded with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 Even in Thessalonica you sent me encouragement and helping hand for my needs once and again.
17 Not that I thirstily desire your gifts; what I rather desire is that more be credited back to your account.
18 I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am lavishly distributed, being that I meantime have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable tribute, pleasing to God.*

(Gathering the shaded letters)
The first name is green. The second name and third are brick red. And the last name is blue.

Philippians 4
King James Version

1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved[By doing so, my brethren those being dearly admired and exceptionally longed for, my joy and acme, so hold your ground and put on a bold front in that manner in the Lord, my extraordinarily beloved].

2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord[This being the case I implore Euodias, and every bit Syntyche, that they be of the same mind among the Lord].

3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life[And also I implore thee, true yokefellow, lend a helping hand those women which excruciatingly laboured with me in the word of God (namely Jahveh), with Clement as well, and with other my kind of godly fellowlabourers. Their names exist among God written the Book of Life].

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice[Jubilate and glory in the Lord always: and again from the beginning I explicate, Be joyful].

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand[Further let your unobjectionable modesty feel certain of unto all men and women. The Lord is proximate, and also in the
offing].

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God[Furthermore be careful for nothing; in spite of that in every thing through devoted prayer and beseeching with thanksgiving enable your motives and wants be made often known unto God].

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus[And the relaxation and peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall make invulnerable your hearts and also minds because of Christ Jesus at all times].

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things[In spite of all, excellent sisters and also brothers, whatever things are confirmed, whatever things are blameless, any things are unbiased, whatever things are fundamental, whatsoever things are extraordinary, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any good behaviour, and if there be any admire and praise and so forth, figure out and judge amid these things].

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you[Those things, which ye have in fact come to know, and experienced, and listened to, and watched in me, bring to fruition: and the God of peace and harmonies should likely be in the company of you].

10 [Whereas I jubilated enough and made merry in the Lord greatly, considering at the moment your care of me hath as time goes on flourished from the beginning; by what method ye were additionally methodical, with the exception of ye lacked golden opportunity.]But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content[Inasmuch as I speak dealing in respect of want: having to do with I have learned and come to know, in whatsoever set of circumstances and juncture I am, because of this to be willing and overjoyed].

12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need[Further I have knowledge of both how to be exceptionally demeaned, also I have knowledge of how to abound: in all things and in every direction I am being ordered and also demanded both to be kind of hungry and to be proximate to kind of gorged, both to unobjectionably become established and to experience hardship need most of all].

13 [I possibly will engage in every thing because of Christ who in fact giveth me powerful build.]I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction[In spite of being ye have gained your end, in such a manner ye did adjoin my excruciation and worriment].

15 [At the moment ye Philippians have knowledge of also, that in the beginning of the word of God, just at the time I escaped from Macedonia, no church approximated and also engaged with me on the subject of giving offering and receiving the word of God (namely, the good news), with the exception of ye only.]Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity[Especially for even at the time I was in Thessalonica from the beginning ye accordingly sent me aid more than once at the time I was vigorously needy or also difficult].*

17 [Not on the grounds that I desire a gift: however I desire fruit that may abound exhibitively to your account and statement.]Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God[And just the same I presently have all of things, and that exceedingly abound: I am bursting and comforted, by having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent belonging to you, an odour of an exceptionally enjoyable smell, a kind of offering enjoyable, immersing to the fore of God].

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus[Nevertheless my God shall enhance and make available all of your need according to his exceptional fortune and means in glory because of Christ Jesus].

20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen[And at the moment unto God and our Father be crowning glory for ever and ever. Amen].

21 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you[Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are in the company of me greet you deeply].

22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household[All of the saints greet you deeply and humbly, in great measure they that are of nicknamed Caesar's big household].

23 [The inexhaustible grace of our Lord Jesus Christ at all times be with you all. Amen.]The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

*Philippians 4 NIV - Closing Appeal for Steadfastness and

Was Blind, but now I see - YouTube
A 10 year-old autistic and blind boy singing. His ... - YouTube
open the eyes of my heart lord lyrics

Comment: Many people with eyes in the world focus on seeing things that are related to eating, drinking, and having fun. Their perception and affection for God are indeed far lower than that of this ten-year-old blind boy.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Philippians 4

6 Be careful for nothing; muCh as in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, whiCh Passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:37

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表