热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 4791|回复: 0

最后的审判 (787) 启示录 5

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-14 09:01:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-24 15:59 编辑

Revelation 5
King James Version

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Source:
Revelation 5 King James Version - Bible Gateway
Revelation 5 - King James Version Dramatized 1611 - YouTube

___________________________________________________________________________________

启示录 5

七印封严的书卷
1 我看见坐宝座的右手中有书卷,里外都写着字,用七印封严了。 2 我又看见一位大力的天使大声宣传说:“有谁配展开那书卷,揭开那七印呢?” 3 在天上、地上、地底下,没有能展开、能观看那书卷的。 4 因为没有配展开、配观看那书卷的,我就大哭。 5 长老中有一位对我说:“不要哭。看哪,犹大支派中的狮子,大卫的根,他已得胜,能以展开那书卷、揭开那七印!”

唯有羔羊配开

6 我又看见宝座与四活物并长老之中有羔羊站立,像是被杀过的,有七角七眼,就是神的七灵,奉差遣往普天下去的。 7 这羔羊前来,从坐宝座的右手里拿了书卷。 8 他既拿了书卷,四活物和二十四位长老就俯伏在羔羊面前,各拿着琴和盛满了香的金炉。这香就是众圣徒的祈祷。 9 他们唱新歌,说:“你配拿书卷,配揭开七印,因为你曾被杀,用自己的血从各族、各方、各民、各国中买了人来,叫他们归于神, 10 又叫他们成为国民做祭司,归于神,在地上执掌王权。”

称赞神和羔羊
11 我又看见且听见宝座与活物并长老的周围有许多天使的声音,他们的数目有千千万万, 12 大声说:“曾被杀的羔羊是配得权柄、丰富、智慧、能力、尊贵、荣耀、颂赞的!” 13 我又听见在天上、地上、地底下、沧海里和天地间一切所有被造之物都说:“但愿颂赞、尊贵、荣耀、权势都归给坐宝座的和羔羊,直到永永远远!” 14 四活物就说:“阿门!”众长老也俯伏敬拜。

来源:
启示录5 CUVMPS - 七印封严的书卷
#圣经朗读#听圣经#圣经#圣经故事启示录5章圣经和合本.普通话 ...

参考:
启示录的背景
啟示錄的介紹

圣经中的12个异象
67 启示录背景注释
使徒约翰_百度百科
圣经启示录_百度百科
后启示录时代_百度百科
异象- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
启示录- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
“异象”与启示录 陈终道|金灯台活页刊
約翰(使徒) - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
启示录(《新约圣经》内容) - 百度百科

Joel Osteen LIVE ???? | Lakewood Church | Sunday 11am
Cornerstone Church LIVE 11am on Sunday July 24th 2022

十诫(上)原声版_电影_高清1080P在线观看平台 - 腾讯视频

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Revelation 5
King James Version

(In other words)
1 Thereupon I saw at first sight in the right hand of him that seated on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel professing deafeningly, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to correctly understand the book, neither to thirstily discuss thereon.
4 And I groaned and whimpered desperately, because no man was really found worthy to open the book scroll or directly look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath conquered to open the book at last, and to disengage the complex and mystifying seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, further, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

(Gathering the shaded letters)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. And the last name is blue.

Revelation 5
King James Version

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals[ And I eyed in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within along with on the backside, exceptionally sealed along with seven seals].

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof[Then I perceived a upraised and strong angel proclaiming justifiably by means of an extraordinarily ample voice, Who is worthy to unfold the book of God, to disengage the complex and mystifying seals thereof]?

3 [And not any of human being existing in the abode of God, not either in earth, neither under the ground at that moment, was just able to commence this book of God, neither to unfold and examine the book of God after a period of time.]And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon[Then I groaned and whimpered profoundly, being as not any human being was found worthy to unfold and to summarise the book of God, neither any human being to unfold and examine the book of God after a period of time].

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof[And a single of the elders saith unto me at the time, Mourn and whimper not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the impelling cause, foundation and origin of David, hath exactly reigned and gained mastery to unfold the book, to disengage the complex and mystifying seven seals thereof].

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth[And I gaped and recognised, amid the throne and of the four beasts, and amid the elders, gravely stood a Lamb functioning as it had been slain in times of yore, having seven horns and seven eyes at all times, which explicitly are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the ground].**

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne[And he in a jiffy came as well as extricated the book beginning out of the right hand of him that demurely sat upon the holy high-set throne].

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints[And at the time he had taken the baffling book of God, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down and slumped expeditiously ahead of the Holy Lamb, and having every single one of them harps, and golden ampoules or tanks full of jasmine smells, which are the godly prayers of God-fearing saints].

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation[And they sung excitedly a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, to disengage the complex and mystifying seals thereof: being that thou sadly wast executed, in addition hast redeemed all of us to Jahveh by means of thy blood out of every clan, and mother tongue, and people, and country];

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth[And hast made us excellently kings and priesthoods for the purpose of our God: and we shall dominate on the ground].

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands[And I beheld, and I heard the voice beginning out of many many fine angels alongside of the high-set throne and the beasts and the elders: numbering ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, and more];**

12 [Together saying with a loud voice, Worthy is of course the Lamb that then was exterminated to be given power, and wisdom, and riches, and glorification, and strength, alongside justness and compliments.]Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever[And all of the creatures which are in the kingdom of heaven, and on the ground, and under the earth, and for example are in the sea, along with all beings that are in the middle of them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glorification, and power, be unto godlike him that relaxedly sitteth above the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever].

14 [And all of the four beasts said justly, Amen. As a group the four beasts and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him who liveth for ever and ever.]And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

*The Holy Spirit suggests to put in "and more".

Revelation 5 ESV - The Scroll and the Lamb - Then I saw in

**关于其中提到的“七角七眼seven horns and seven eyes”

七角(seven horns)指的是:上帝的中文名字有七个笔画带有明显角度。
七眼(seven eyes)指的是:“耶和華”三个汉字。合拢的方形“眼”,共有七个。
此处的“书卷(book)”指的是:无人理解的天书,只有当人子令人信服的解释以后才能被人们理解。

评论:
从第十三句经文我们可以明白“在天上、地上、地底下、沧海里和天地间”有许许多多人类或天使,地球上的人类并不孤单。相比地球上的人类,他们更加感性和理性,甚至更加智慧。难道不值得地球上的人类尊重吗?

我们甚至可以推断,哈勃拍摄的上帝之城的照片无意中被聚焦是由天使造成的。但对焦只发生了一次,这事实上造成了信仰动摇者的怀疑,并考验着信仰上帝的人们。

太空中“上帝之城”是真的吗?哈勃拍摄照片:长达几十公里!
哈勃观测到的“上帝之城”是真的吗?真有这样的事物存在吗?
1993年哈勃望远镜拍到“上帝之城”,27年过去了,城市找到了吗?

如果你读过《埃及亡灵书》,就可以知道,圣灵飞行的速度远超过了光速。

JWST First Full-Color Images Explained - YouTube
NASA Discovers Mysterious Structure In Solar System!

第九行星或X行星,有可能是传说中的尼比鲁。读者们或许还记得那个贴近太阳吸取能量的神秘天体,和在中共两会期间白天变黑夜事件 —— 上述的这两个动作是只有高智慧生命体才能做出来的;并且他们懂得人间的善与恶。人类直到现在还没有确定它的位置,或许是它不想被发现。特别是不想被没有上帝信仰的人类发现,被刻意说成是对人类的威胁。而虔诚地信仰耶稣基督的人们,没有什么好怕的。至今,没有人说过:这颗星有可能是保护和维持太阳系内外各个行星上的人类生存的维修保障工程飞船 —— 而这个设想,得到了圣灵的部分默许。外太空的人类或天使现在有像地球上的人类那样好战的吗?地球上的人类大概都听说过,往往外太空互相敌对势力都被相互毁灭了 —— 这是给人类的警示。如非因基督再来的缘故,这种悲剧很有可能在地球上已经发生了。

Planet Nine - Wikipedia
尼比鲁(Nibiru行星)_百度百科
X行星- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

尼比魯- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
第九行星- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

尼比鲁碰撞- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
Nibiru: The Nonexistent Planet - Space.com
If Planet Nine exists, why has no one seen it? - BBC Future

如果基督再来地球,犹太人一旦有机会还想杀他吗?一定会。那些要杀他的,如果不是以色列的两个支派,也会是以色列的十个支派。事实上,杀手们已经被派过几批了,但杀手们反而被杀 —— 鼠辈们真以为,天界无能人吗?

卷二以诺二书1-20 - 豆瓣

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Revelation 5

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under or inside the earth, was able to CraCk the Perplexing book, neither to look thereon.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:23

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表