查看: 3616|回复: 0

最后的审判 (795) 古事記 第一卷第一章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-31 15:29:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-8-11 19:01 编辑

RECORDS OF ANCIENT MATTERS
translated by Basil Hall Chamberlain, [1919]

[SECT. I.—THE BEGINNING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.]

The names of the deities that were born in the Plain of High Heaven when the Heaven and Earth began were the deity Master-of-the-August-Center-of-Heaven; next, the High-August-Producing-Wondrous deity; next, the Divine-Producing-Wondrous deity. These three deities were all deities born alone, and hid their persons. The names of the deities that were born next from a thing that sprouted up like unto a reed-shoot when the earth, young and like unto floating oil, drifted about medusa-like, were the Pleasant-Reed-Shoot-Prince-Elder deity, next the Heavenly-Eternally-Standing deity. These two deities were likewise born alone, and hid their persons.

The five deities in the above list are separate Heavenly deities.

Source:
The Kojiki Index - Sacred Texts
Shinto Documents - Sacred Texts
Section I.—The Beginning of Heaven and Earth - Sacred Texts

古事記 上卷-2

別天神五柱

天地初發之時、於高天原成神名、天之御中主神、次高御產巢日神、次神產巢日神。此三柱神者、並獨神成坐而、隱身也

次、國稚如浮脂而久羅下那州多陀用幣流之時、如葦牙、因萌騰之物而成神名、宇摩志阿斯訶備比古遲神、次天之常立神。此二柱神亦、獨神成坐而、隱身也

上件五柱神者、別天神。

来源:
古事記、全文検索

References
古事記_百度百科
Kojiki - Wikipedia
Shinto - Wikipedia
神道崇拜:传统与实践 - N D U
古事记安万侣,周作人 - 百科故事
神道- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

【中日双语】古事记的世界全6话
古事记- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
稗田阿禮- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
Shinto Holy Books - The Spiritual Life
What are the sacred Shinto texts? - Quora
古事记(太安万侣编纂的文学作品)_百度百科
你知道為什麼日本的神社沒有神明嗎? - 阿玩旅遊

【合辑】日本上古“神曲”!《天地之歌》初音未来等7p/《あわの ...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(In other words)

The names of the Deities that were brought into existence in the Plain of High Heaven when the Heaven and Earth began first of all were the Deity by the name of Administrator-of-the-Governing-Center-of-Heaven; the second Deity by the name of High-Advanced-Producing-Soonest Deity; and the third Deity by the name of Holy-Producing-Finest-Deity. These three original Demiurges were all Deities born in succession, kept in a hiding place their human beings embodiments. And next the names of the deities that were born from a thing that sprouted up like unto a reed-shoot when the earth, young and like unto floating oil, drifted about medusa-like, were the fourth Deity by the name of Joyous-Reed-Bud-Prince-Elder deity; and the last Deity by the name of Heavenly-Eternally-Standing deity. In addition to this these two Deities were born alone, tucked away their persons.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name is green. The second name and third name are brick red. The fourth and last name is blue.

The names of the deities that were born in the Plain of High Heaven when the Heaven and Earth began were the deity Master-of-the-August-Center-of-Heaven; next, the High-August-Producing-Wondrous deity; next, the Divine-Producing-Wondrous deity. These three deities were all deities born alone, and hid their persons. The names of the deities that were born next from a thing that sprouted up like unto a reed-shoot when the earth, young and like unto floating oil, drifted about medusa-like, were the Pleasant-Reed-Shoot-Prince-Elder deity, next the Heavenly-Eternally-Standing deity. These two deities were likewise born alone, and hid their persons.

The five deities in the above list are separate Heavenly deities.

The majestic names of the Deities that were brought into existence in the Plain of High Heaven by the time the Heaven and Globe formed were the Deity President-of-the-Bossing-Centre-of-Heaven; next the High-Advanced-Producing-Soonest Deity; next the Godly-Producing-Finest-Deity. These three unobjectionable Demiurges were all of Deities brought into existence alone, and concealed their human beings archetypes. In addition to this the names of the Deities that were brought into being deriving out of a thing that came into existence same as a reed-shoot on the point of the globe, junior and same as the floating oil, wandered off and rambled, typical of Gorgo (i.e., medusa), that were the Exhilarating-Reed-Shoot-Prince-Elder Deity, also followed by the Glorified-Eternally-Standing-Deity. In addition to this these two Deities were born alone, and concealed their human beings shapes and lineaments.

Also the five Deities explicated in the middle of the list above are disjoined and marvelous Glorified Deities.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The names of the deities that were born in the Plain of High Heaven when the Heaven and Earth began were the deity Master-of-the-August-Center-of-Heaven; next, the High-August-Producing-Wondrous deity; next, the Divine-ProduCing-Wondrous deity. These three deities were all deities born alone, Covertly Put in a hiding place their persons.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

日月神示全文掲載 上 つ 巻 - 簡単無料ホームページ
(Read 第23帖)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 07:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表