查看: 3848|回复: 0

最后的审判 (798) 古事記 第一卷第二十八章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-5 18:14:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-8-11 19:16 编辑

RECORDS OF ANCIENT MATTERS
translated by Basil Hall Chamberlain, [1919]

[SECT. XXVIII.—THE AUGUST-LUCK-SPIRIT-THE-AUGUST-WONDROUS-SPIRIT.] 1

Thereupon the Deity Master-of-the-Great-Land lamented himself, and said: "How shall I alone be able to make this land? 2 Together with what Deity can I make this land?" At this time there came a Deity illuminating the sea. This Deity said: "If thou wilt lay me to rest 3 well, I can make it together with thee. If not, the land cannot be made." Then the Deity Master-of-the-Great-Land said: "If that be so, what is the manner of reverently laying thee to rest?" He replied, saying: "Reverently worship me on Yamato's green fence, the eastern mountain's top." 4 This is the Deity who dwells on the top of Mount Mimoro. 5

Source:
The Kojiki Index - Sacred Texts
The Kojiki: Volume I: Section XXVIII.—The August-Luck-Spirit ...

古事記
卷上 四 大国主神 御诸山之神

于是大国主神心里忧愁,说道:
“我一个人怎么能够建设这国土呢? 有什么神道能同我一起建设起来呢?” 这时候有光照海上,走近来的一位神道,说道:
“对我好好的照应,我就一起建设吧、若是不然、国土难以成就
” 于是大国主神说道:
“那么,要哪样照应呢?” 回答说道:
“把我在围绕着大和国青山的东山上边,奉祀着吧。” 这就是御诸山之神是也。

来源: 古事记安万侣,周作人 - 百科故事

References

古事記_百度百科
Kojiki - Wikipedia
Shinto - Wikipedia
日本史学_百度百科
神道崇拜:传统与实践 - N D U
神道- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
【中日双语】古事记的世界全6话
三神器(日本皇室国宝)_百度百科
古事记- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
稗田阿禮- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
Shinto Holy Books - The Spiritual Life
日本神話- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
What are the sacred Shinto texts? - Quora
古事记(太安万侣编纂的文学作品)_百度百科
你知道為什麼日本的神社沒有神明嗎? - 阿玩旅遊
《古事记》作品简析与读后感- 作品简析- 品诗文网

喜多郎(kitalo).-.[古事记].演唱会.(TVRip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

古事記
卷上 四 大国主神 御诸山之神

于是大国主神心里忧愁,说道:
“我一个人怎么能够建设这国土呢? 有什么神道能同我一起建设起来呢?” 这时候有光照海上,走近来的一位神道,说道:
“对我好好的照应,我就一起建设吧、若是不然、国土难以成就
” 于是大国主神说道:
“那么,要哪样照应呢?” 回答说道:
“把我在围绕着大和国青山的东山上边,奉祀着吧。” 这就是御诸山之神是也。

[SECT. XXVIII.—THE AUGUST-LUCK-SPIRIT-THE-AUGUST-WONDROUS-SPIRIT.]  

(In other words)
Thereupon the Deity Master-of-the-Great-Land lamented himself, and fiercely shouted: "How shall I alone be able to make this land? Together with what great Deity can I make the land?" In a second there came a Deity illuminating the ocean. This Deity said: "If thou wilt lay me to rest well, I can make it together with thee. If not, the desired land cannot be made." So the Deity Master-of-the-Great-Land made inquiries: "If that be so, what is the observance of quickly supporting thee to de-stress?" He answered then, saying: "Reverently praise together with worship me on Yamato's green fence, the eastern mountain's top." This is the Deity who inhabits affluently on the top of Mount Mimoro.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. The last name is blue.

Thereupon the Deity Master-of-the-Great-Land lamented himself, and said: "How shall I alone be able to make this land? Together with what Deity can I make this land?"
At this time there came a Deity illuminating the sea[As an automatic result Master-of-the-Jumbo-Land lamented himself, and explicitly said: "How shall I alone be able to bring into existence this grandiose land? In the company of which Deity can I bring into existence this land conjointly?" At this time there showed a Deity exactly illuminating the ocean]. This Deity said: "If thou wilt lay me to rest well, I can make it together with thee. If not, the land cannot be made."[By doing this, the Deity indicated so: "If you will bring me to soundly relax, I can really make it together with you. If not, the grandiose land will not be able to make."] Then the Deity Master-of-the-Great-Land said: "If that be so, what is the manner of reverently laying thee to rest?"He replied, saying: "Reverently worship me on Yamato's green fence, the eastern mountain's top." This is the Deity who dwells on the top of Mount Mimoro[Thereupon the Deity Master-of-the-Jumbo-Land claimed: "Supposing that be in so doing, what exactly is the reasonable manner of profoundly bringing you to de-stress?" Then he generously replied, saying: "Pay homage to me befittingly on green fence of Yamato, the high point of the eastward of mountain." This is the Deity who exists at the high point of Mount Mimoro (called, green fence mountain which became a just name since then)].

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At this time there came a Deity gradually illuminating the sea. This Deity said: "If thou wilt lay me to rest well, I Can make it together with thee. If not, the land Cannot be made raPidly."

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

日月神示全文掲載 上 つ 巻 - 簡単無料ホームページ
(Read 第23帖)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表