查看: 3834|回复: 0

最后的审判 (799) 古事記 第一卷第十一章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-6 18:37:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-8-11 19:45 编辑

RECORDS OF ANCIENT MATTERS
translated by Basil Hall Chamberlain, [1919]

[SECT. XI.—INVESTITURE OF THE THREE DEITIES; THE ILLUSTRIOUS AUGUST CHILDREN.]

At this time His Augustness the Male-Who-Invites greatly rejoiced, saying; "I, begetting child after child, have at my final begetting gotten three illustrious children," [with which words,] at once jinglingly taking off and shaking the jewel-string 1 forming his august necklace, he bestowed it on the Heaven-Shining-Great-August-Deity, saying: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Plain-of-High-Heaven." With this charge he bestowed it on her. Now the name of this august necklace was the August-Store-house-Shelf-Deity. 2 Next he said of His Augustness Moon-Night-Possessor: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Dominion of the "Night." 3 Thus he charged him. Next he said to His-Brave-Swift-Impetuous-Male-Augustness: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Sea-Plain." 4

Source:
The Kojiki Index - Sacred Texts

古事记
卷上 一 伊耶那岐命与伊耶耶美命 祓除

二二 此时伊耶那岐命大喜说道:

“我生子甚多,今最后乃得贵子三人。”因取下颈上的玉串,琼琼地拿在手里摇着,赐给天照大御神,命令道:

“你去治理高天原去。”此颈串称为御仓板举之神。其次命令月读命道:

“你去治理夜之国去。”其次命令速须佐之男命道:

“你去治理海原去。”

来源:
古事记安万侣,周作人 - 百科故事

References
古事記_百度百科
Kojiki - Wikipedia
Shinto - Wikipedia
日本史学_百度百科
神道崇拜:传统与实践 - N D U
神道- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
【中日双语】古事记的世界全6话
古事记- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
稗田阿禮- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
Shinto Holy Books - The Spiritual Life
日本神話- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
What are the sacred Shinto texts? - Quora
古事记(太安万侣编纂的文学作品)_百度百科
你知道為什麼日本的神社沒有神明嗎? - 阿玩旅遊

日月神示全文掲載 上 つ 巻 - 簡単無料ホームページ
(Read 第10帖)

日月神示全文掲載 下 つ 巻
(Read 第08帖、第11帖、第29帖)

日月神示全文掲載 日月の巻② - 簡単無料ホームページ
(Read 第34帖)

响宴-喜多郎-古事记_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

Robert Madu LIVE ???? | Lakewood Church | Sunday 11am

《格庵遗录雞龍論》里“三神帝王始出時,善者多生惡者死”、“不知三聖無福嘆”、“能知三神救世主中的三神”或者“三聖”指的是三位一体的上帝。

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

RECORDS OF ANCIENT MATTERS (in other words)

At this time His Augustness the Male-Who-Invites greatly rejoiced, saying; "I, begetting child after child, have at my final begetting gotten. three illustrious children," [with which words,] at once jinglingly taking off and shaking the jewel-string formulating his august necklace, he bestowed it on the Heaven-Shining-Great-August-Deity, saying: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Plain-of-High-Heaven." With this charge he bestowed it on her. Now the name of this august necklace was the August-St
ore-house-Shelf-Deity. And after that he said of His Augustness Moon-Night-Possessor: "Do Thine Greatness rule the Dominion of the "Night." Accordingly he ordained him. Next he said to His-Brave-Swift-Impetuous-Male-Augustness: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Sea-Plain."

(Gathering the last lot shaded letters above as a sentence)
This is the name of God and that of three in one God.

Trinity - Wikipedia

古事记
卷上 一 伊耶那岐命与伊耶耶美命 祓除

二二 此时伊耶那岐命大喜说道:

“我生子甚多,今最后乃得贵子人。”因取下颈上的玉(字谜,取下玉上“”)串,琼琼地拿在手里摇着,赐给天照大御,命令道:

“你去治理高天原去。”此颈串称()为御仓板举之神。其次命令月读命道:

“你去治理夜之国去。”其次命令速须佐之男命道:

“你去治理海原去。”

三位一体(三位一体的神)_百度百科
三位一體- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

RECORDS OF ANCIENT MATTERS (In other words)

[SECT. XI.—INVESTITURE OF THE THREE DEITIES; THE ILLUSTRIOUS LOFTY CHILDREN.]

At this time His Venerability the Male-Who-Invites distinctly rejoiced, saying; "I, one after another begetting child, have at my final begetting gotten three notable children." In the act of explaining, in a second jinglingly taking off and shaking the jewel-string formulating his august necklace, he bestowed it on the Heaven-Shining-Great-August-Deity, saying aloud: "Make your solemnity rule the Plain-of-High-Heaven ." With this guaranteeing, he bestowed it on her. Now the name of this baronial necklace was the August-Store-house-Shelf-Deity. And at the last he said to His Augustness Moon-Night-Master: "Make Thine solemnity rule the Dominion of the "Night." Accordingly he ordained him. And after that he said to His-Brave-Swift-Bold-Male-Augustness: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Sea-Plain."

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. The last name is blue.

At this time His Augustness the Male-Who-Invites greatly rejoiced, saying; "I, begetting child after child, have at my final begetting gotten three illustrious children,"[Just at this time His Venerability the Male-Who-Beguiling profoundly luxuriated, saying; "I, in orderly fashion begetting child, have at my final begetting gotten three big name children."] [with which words,] at once jinglingly taking off and shaking the jewel-string forming his august necklace, he bestowed it on the Heaven-Shining-Great-August-Deity, saying: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Plain-of-High-Heaven."[In the act of explaining, at one and the same time jinglingly taking off and handing the jewel-gossamer fashioning his luxurious and glorified necklace, he gloriously bestowed it on the Heaven-Beaming-Lengthy-Glorious-Deity, and saying officially: "Make your Brilliance govern the Land-of-High-Heaven."] With this charge he bestowed it on her. Now the name of this august necklace was the August-Store-house-Shelf-Deity. Next he said of His Augustness Moon-Night-Possessor: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Dominion of the "Night." Thus he charged him. Next he said to His-Brave-Swift-Impetuous-Male-Augustness: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Sea-Plain."[With this undertaking he authorised it on him. Here and now the name of this glorified necklace was the Solemn-Agglomerate-House-Shelf-Deity. Next in order authoritatively he said to His Lordliness Moon-Night-Master: "Make your majesty and modesty often govern the Domination and Management of the "Night." Accordingly he ordained him. Next off he said authoritatively to His-Brave-Swift-headstrong-Male-Prodigiousness: "Let your eminence rule the Sea-Plain."]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At this time His Augustness the Male-Who-Invites greatly rejoiced, saying; "I, begetting child one after another, have at my final begetting gotten three glorious children," In the aCt of explaining, at onCe jinglingly taking off and Passing the jewel-string forming his august necklace, he bestowed it on the Heaven-Shining-Great-August-Deity, saying: "Do Thine Augustness rule the Plain-of-High-Heaven."

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

日月神示全文掲載 上 つ 巻 - 簡単無料ホームページ
(Read 第23帖)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 07:49

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表