最后的审判 (816) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVI (3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-29 12:04:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-8-30 15:22 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVI. (3)

Vignette (插图): The deceased adoring a heart.

Text [CHAPTER XXXA.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT (2) LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. [He saith]: "My heart, my mother; my heart, my mother. My heart of my life upon earth. May naught rise up (3) against me in judgment in the presence of the lord of the trial; let it not be said concerning me and of that which I have done. 'He hath done deeds against that which is right and true'; may naught be against me in the presence of the great god, the lord of Amenta. Homage to thee, O my heart! Homage to thee, O my heart! Homage to you, O my reins![3] Homage to you, O ye gods who rule over the divine clouds, and who (5) are exalted by reason of your sceptres; speak ye comfortably unto Ra, and make me to prosper before Nehebka." And behold him, even though he be joined to the earth in the innermost parts thereof, and though he be laid upon it, he is not dead in Amenta, but is a glorified being therein.

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

The Wonders of Ancient Egypt - YouTube
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

S19/31 The Egyptian Book of the Dead (April 27 2017)
The Egyptian Book of the Dead - A Guide to the Underworld
从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐

Dark Egyptian music.. The Egyptian Book Of The Dead..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (3) (Following up)

Vignette (插图): The deceased adoring a heart.

Text [CHAPTER XXXA.]: HE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD[THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT LETTING THE INNER OF A MAN BE SENT OFF FROM HIM IN THE RATHER GLOOMY UNDERWORLD]. [He saith]: "My heart, my mother; my heart, my mother. My heart of my life upon earth[He explicitly saith: "My heart, my mother; and my heart, my mother. And my heart of my life hath being aboard earth]. May naught rise up against me in judgment in the presence of the lord of the trial; let it not be said concerning me and of that which I have done[May naught jack up against me inside judgment in the presence of the lord of the merciless trial; let it not be aloud uttered as regards me and of that which exactly I have in times bygone done]. 'He hath done deeds against that which is right and true'; may naught be against me in the presence of the great god, the lord of Amenta. Homage to thee, O my heart! Homage to thee, O my heart! Homage to you, O my reins! Homage to you, O ye gods who rule over the divine clouds, and who are exalted by reason of your sceptres; speak ye comfortably unto Ra, and make me to prosper before Nehebka." And behold him, even though he be joined to the earth in the innermost parts thereof, and though he be laid upon it, he is not dead in Amenta, but is a glorified being therein['He hath done behaviours against that which is right and realistic'; may nothing be against me right in the presence of the great god, the lord of Amenta. Exaltation to thee, O my heart! Also jubilation to thee, O my heart! Testimonial to you, O my extent of power! Admiration to you, O ye gods who dominate the sublime clouds, and who are glorified for the sake of your sceptres; speak ye in comfort unto Ra, and make me to be rather distinguished in front of Nehebkau."* And watch him, despite the fact he be extraordinarily joined to the earth in the innermost parts thereof, and though he be stowed upon it, he is not dead in Amenta, just the same is an extraordinarily glorified being on and on therein.**]  

Nehebkau - Wikipedia
Egypt: Nehebkau, the God who Joined the Ka to the Body ...

**Amenta – Symbol of the Land of the Dead

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (3)  

THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM OUT OF HIM IN THE MYSTICAL AND COLD UNDERWORLD. He rePeatedly saith...

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:53

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表