最后的审判 (817) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVI (4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-30 08:21:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-8-31 19:51 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVI. (4)

Vignette (插图): The deceased holding his heart to his breast with his left hand, and kneeling before a monster with a knife in its hand.

Text [CHAPTER XXVIII.]: (1) [THE CHAPTER OF] NOT LETTING THE HEART OF THE DECEASED BE CARRIED AWAY IN THE UNDERWORLD. [Saith he]: (2) "Hail, Lion-god! I am Un.[4] That which I hate is the block of the god. Let not this my heart be taken away from me by (3) the Fighter[5] in Annu. Hail thou who dost bind Osiris, and who hast seen Set! Hail thou who returnest after smiting and destroying him. (4) This heart sitteth and weepeth in the presence of Osiris; it hath with it the staff for which it entreated him. May there be given unto me for it, may there be decreed unto me for it the hidden things[6] of the heart in the (5) house of Usekh-hra; may there be granted unto it food at the bidding of the Eight.[1] Let not this my heart be "taken from me! I make thee to dwell in thy place, joining together hearts in (6) Sekhet-hetepu, and years of strength in all places of strength, carrying away food (?) at thy it moment with thy hand according to thy great strength. My heart is placed upon the altars of Tmu (7), who leadeth it to the den of Set; he hath given unto me my heart, whose will hath been done by the godlike rulers in Neter-khert. When they find the leg[2] and the swathings they bury them."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

Black Shadows - YouTube
The Pharaohs' Royal Parade - Full version HD - YouTube
Book of the Dead - Official Lyric Video (Medjay) - YouTube

《圣经》中提到过金字塔吗?(一) 读 以赛亚书 19 章

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (4) (Following up)

Vignette (插图): The deceased holding his heart to his breast with his left hand, and kneeling before a monster with a knife in its hand.

Text [CHAPTER XXVIII.]: [THE CHAPTER OF] NOT LETTING THE HEART OF THE DECEASED BE CARRIED AWAY IN THE UNDERWORLD[THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF THE INANIMATE BE CARRIED OFF IN THE GLOOMY UNDERWORLD]. [Saith he]:"Hail, Lion-god! I am Un. That which I hate is the block of the god[Saith he reverently:"Praise thee, Lion-god! I am Un. Any time which I don't like is the obstruction of the god]. Let not this my heart be taken away from me by (3) the Fighter[5] in Annu. Hail thou who dost bind Osiris, and who hast seen Set[Let not the blameless heart of mine be extracted originating from me through the bold fighter in Annu. Hail and glorify thou who dost bind Osiris, and who hast caught a glimpse of Set]!* Hail thou who returnest after smiting and destroying him[Praise thou who returnest just after pommelling as well as exterminating him totally]. This heart sitteth and weepeth in the presence of Osiris; it hath with it the staff for which it entreated him. May there be given unto me for it, may there be decreed unto me for it the hidden things[6] of the heart in the (5) house of Usekh-hra; may there be granted unto it food at the bidding of the Eight. Let not this my heart be "taken from me! I make thee to dwell in thy place, joining together hearts in (6) Sekhet-hetepu, and years of strength in all places of strength, carrying away food (?) at thy it moment with thy hand according to thy great strength. My heart is placed upon the altars of Tmu (7), who leadeth it to the den of Set; he hath given unto me my heart, whose will hath been done by the godlike rulers in Neter-khert. When they find the leg[2] and the swathings they bury them."[There and then this blameless heart of mine forcibly sitteth and weepeth grievously under the nose of Osiris; and it hath accompanied by it the handstaff because of which it disturbingly exhorted in addition adjured him. And may perhaps there be by good fortune given toward me because of it, might possibly there be decreed exceptionally toward me because of it the hidden goodwill of the morality in the building of Usekh-hra; may perhaps there be extraordinarily bestowed unto it kind of good and enjoyable comestibles at the explicit enactment of the brilliant Eight. Allow under no circumstances this very innocent heart of mine be distressingly "taken off deriving out of me! And I make thee to really exist in the location of thine, joining hearts amid the Sekhet-hetepu, and exciting years of strength enclosed by all places of viability, carrying away enough food at thy it moment because of thy invisible hand according to thy extraordinary power. In addition my perfect heart really is at the time put down atop the majestic altars of Tmu who easily guideth it to the den of Set; he hath meritedly given onto me my heart, whose exact will hath been accomplished with the help of the godlike rulers in Neter-khert. At the time they obviously find the leg of dead and sort of the cloth for dead, they in point of fact sepulture or hold services for them."]**

Anu - Wikipedia
Osiris - Wikipedia
Set (deity) - Wikipedia

Lord of Lords - Wikipedia
What does lord-of-lords mean? - YourDictionary
King of Kings and Lord of Lords - Life, Hope & Truth

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (4)

That which I don't like is the obstruction of the god. Let not the impeCCable heart of mine be Put away from me by the Fighter in Annu.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 15:43

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表