最后的审判 (818) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVI (5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-31 18:39:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-9-1 19:37 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVI. (5)  

Vignette: Ani and his wife Thuthu, each holding the emblem of air in the left hand, and drinking water with the right from a pool, on the borders of which are palm trees laden with fruit.

Text [CHAPTER LVIII.]: (1) THE CHAPTER OF BREATHING THE AIR AND OF HAVING POWER OVER THE WATER IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "Open to me! Who art thou then, and whither dost thou fare? (2) I am one of you. Who is it with thee? It is Merti. Separate thou from him, each from each, when thou enterest the Mesqen. He letteth me sail to the temple of the divine beings who have found their faces(?). (4) The name of the boat is 'Assembler of Souls'; the name of the oars is 'Making the hair to stand on end'; the name it of the hold is 'Good'; (5) and the name of the rudder is 'Making straight for the middle' . . . . . . [3] . . . . . . (6) Grant ye to me vessels of milk together with cakes, loaves of bread, cups of drink, and flesh in the temple of (7) Anubis."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

Star Sky-WW2 Music Video - YouTube
Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down [Music Video]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (5) (Following up)

Vignette(插图): Ani and his wife Thuthu, each holding the emblem of air in the left hand, and drinking water with the right from a pool, on the borders of which are palm trees laden with fruit.

Text [CHAPTER 58.]: THE CHAPTER OF BREATHING THE AIR AND OF HAVING POWER OVER THE WATER IN THE UNDERWORLD[THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF BREATHING THE UNFATHOMABLE AIR AND OF HAVING EXCEPTIONAL POWER OVER THE WATER IN THE GLOOMY UNDERWORLD]. Saith Osiris Ani: "Open to me! Who art thou then, and whither dost thou fare? I am one of you. Who is it with thee? It is Merti. Separate thou from him, each from each, when thou enterest the Mesqen
. He letteth me sail to the temple of the divine beings who have found their faces[Saith distinctly, Osiris, the scribe Ani: "Open ajar to me! So, who art thou, and whither dost thou fare next? I am one of you. Who hath being it alongside thee? It is rather fantastic Merti. Break off thou with him, everyone doeth, during the time thou landest the Mesqen. He enableth me sail to the temple of the sacred divine beings who have found the lords' faces]*. The name of the boat is 'Assembler of Souls'; the name of the oars is 'Making the hair to stand on end'; the name it of the hold is 'Good'[The exclusive name of the boat here is 'Creator of Souls'; the just name of the several oars is 'Drawing all of the hair to stand on end'; the name it of the sailor hold is 'Exceptionally good'.]** and the name of the rudder is 'Making straight for the middle'[and the name of the rudder is 'Building straight for the middle'.] . . . . . . [3] . . . . . . (6) Grant ye to me vessels of milk together with cakes, loaves of bread, cups of drink, and flesh in the temple of (7) Anubis."[In that manner ye in point of fact admeasure me a good deal of milk, cakes, loaves of bread, cups of drink along with flavoured flesh in the exceptional temple of Anubis, god of the dead."]**

*https://www.deepl.com/translator

Lord of Lords - Wikipedia
What the Bible says about Lord of Lords
synonyms for Lord of Lords - Thesaurus.com
Who is the LORD of Lords? (Torah, Jehovah, Revelation ...

Anubis - Wikipedia
Anubis | Ancient Egyptian God - Britannica

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (5)

Saith he:"Congratulate, Lion-god! I am Un.That whiCh I hate is the bloCk of the god. Permit not this my heart be taken away from me by the Fighter in Annu.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:44

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表