最后的审判 (821) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVI (8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-4 08:07:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-9-5 12:41 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVI. (8)  

Vignette (插图): The mummy of Ani embraced by Anubis, the god of the dead.

Text [CHAPTER XLV.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT CORRUPTING IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "O thou who art without motion like unto Osiris! O thou who art without motion like unto Osiris! (2) O thou whose limbs are without motion like unto [those of] Osiris! Let not thy limbs be (3) without motion, let them not corrupt, let them not pass away, let them not decay; let it be (4) done unto me even as if I were the god Osiris."

Rubric: If this chapter be known by the Osiris Ani, he shall not corrupt in the underworld.

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

A Ka Dua - A sacred chant in ancient Egyptian - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (8)  (Following up)

Vignette (插图): The mummy of Ani embraced by Anubis, the god of the dead.

Text [CHAPTER XLV.]: THE CHAPTER OF NOT CORRUPTING IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "O thou who art without motion like unto Osiris! O thou who art without motion like unto Osiris! O thou whose limbs are without motion like unto [those of] Osiris! Let not thy limbs be without motion, let them not corrupt, let them not pass away, let them not decay; let it be done unto me even as if I were the god Osiris."

Text [CHAPTER 45.]: THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT FURTHER FUNDAMENTALLY CORRUPTING INSIDE THE RANGE OF THE GLOOMY UNDERWORLD.*
Saith piously, Osiris, the scribe Ani:
"O thou who art without motion just in the same way as unto Osiris! O thou who art without of any kind exact move identical unto Osir
is!
O thou whose all of the limbs are failing of any kind further motioning the same as those of Osiris!**
Let not thy all limbs be failing of any kind exact motion, allow them not fully decaying or bad-smelling,

authorise them not die off, let them not decaying or bad-smelling;
let it be done for me just the same as I were the god Osiris."

Rubric: If this chapter be known by the Osiris Ani, he shall not corrupt in the underworld.

*https://www.deepl.com/translator

Osiris - Wikipedia
奥西里斯(古埃及神话中的冥王) - 百度百科

Two Steps From Hell - Impossible feat. Merethe Soltvedt ...

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (8)

THE CHAPTER OF NOT CORRUPTING IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "O thou who art without move muCh like unto Osiris! O thou who art without move muCh like unto Osiris! O thou whose limbs are without motion like unto those of Osiris! Let not thy limbs be without motion, let them not corruPt, let them not pass away, let them not decay; let it be done unto me even as if I were the god Osiris."

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 19:25

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表