[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-5 11:59:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-19 08:56 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVI. (10)

Vignette (插图): Ani the scribe standing with his back to a block and knife

Text: [CHAPTER XL.] (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT ENTERING IN UNTO THE BLOCK. Saith Osiris Ani: "The four bones[1] of my neck and of my back are joined together for me in heaven by Ra, the guardian of the earth. (2) This was granted on the day when my rising up out of weakness upon my two feet was ordered, on the day (3) when the hair was cut off. The bones of my neck and of my back have been joined together by Set and by the company of the gods, even as they were (4) in the time that is past; may nothing happen to break them apart. Make ye [me] strong against my father's murderer. I have gotten power over the two earths. Nut hath joined together my bones, and [I] behold [them] as they were in the time that is past [and I] see [them] even in the same order as they were [when] the gods had not come into being (6) in visible forms.[2] I am Penti, I, Osiris the scribe Ani, triumphant, am the heir of the great gods."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

Two Steps From Hell - High C's (Recording Session Footage)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (10)  (Following up)

Vignette (插图): Ani the scribe standing with his back to a block and knife

Text: [CHAPTER 40] THE CHAPTER OF NOT ENTERING IN UNTO THE BLOCK.
Saith Osiris Ani: "The four bones of my neck and of my back are joined together for me in heaven by Ra, the guardian of the earth. This was granted on the day when my rising up out of weakness upon my two feet was ordered, on the day when the hair was cut off. The bones of my neck and of my back have been joined together by Set and by the company of the gods, even as they were in the time that is past; may nothing happen to break them apart. Make ye [me] strong against my father's murderer. I have gotten power over the two earths. Nut hath joined together my bones, and [I] behold [them] as they were in the time that is past [and I] see [them] even in the same order as they were [when] the gods had not come into being (6) in visible forms. I am Penti, I, Osiris the scribe Ani, triumphant, am the heir of the great gods."

Text: [CHAPTER 40]THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT PATHETICALLY ENTERING UNTO THE ENSNAREMENT OF THE GLOOMY UNDERGROUND.
Saith piously, Osiris, the big name scribe Ani:

"The four jagged bones of my neck as well as of my spine are exceptionally combined through to me inside heaven by dint of Ra, the guardian of the globe. And this was being admitted speaking of the same day in the process of my rising up out of debility upon my two feet was being ordered, on the day the time the extra hair was home cut off.
The jagged bones of my neck and of my spine have been officially joined and combined by Set and by the company of the gods, in the act of they were in bygone days; may perhaps nothing happen to break them off.
Originate ye me strong enough head to head with my beloved father's executioner. I have gotten power down the two tamed earths.
There and then Nut hath integrated my bones of my neck and of my spine, and I catch sight of them resembling all of them orderly were in bygone days. I glimpse all of them still in the unchanging order as same as all of my bones of my neck and of my spine were of yore when the gods had not come into being in through and through visible manners. I am Penti, I, Osiris the wonderful scribe Ani, exhilarated and also jubilant, am the specially glorified heir of the great gods."

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Ra - Wikipedia
Ra - Explore Deities of Ancient Egypt
Set (deity) - Wikipedia
Seth | Egyptian god - Encyclopedia Britannica
Nut (goddess) - Wikipedia
Osiris - Wikipedia
奥西里斯(古埃及神话中的冥王) - 百度百科

Sun God (Surya, Ra,Helios) Meditation Mantra Music - YouTube

(END OF PLATE XVI)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVI. (10)

THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT PATHETICALLY ENTERING UNTO THE AWKWARD SITUATION OF THE GLOOMY UNDERGROUND. Saith Continually, Osiris, the sCribe Ani: "The four bones of my neck and of my spine are Perfectly combined through to me inside heaven by dint of Ra, the guardian of the earth.

(In short)
RUIN CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:33

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表