热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3785|回复: 0

最后的审判 (825) 以诺一书 第二十九章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-7 15:50:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-11 07:24 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

XXVIII-XXXIII. Further Journey to the East.

CHAPTER XXIX.

1. And thence I went to another place in the desert, and approached to the east of this mountain range. 2. And ⌈⌈there⌉⌉ I saw aromatic trees exhaling the fragrance of frankincense and myrrh, and the trees also were similar to the almond tree.

Source:
Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol: Chapter XXIX

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書

第29章:1至2節全文,第28至33章記載東方的旅程。

1.我去到沙漠的另一處,去到山脈的東邊。
2.我看見芳香的樹釋出乳香和沒藥的氣味,這棵樹類似于杏仁樹。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:
Who Was Enoch in the Bible? His Story and Significance
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XXIX.

(In other words)

1. And thence I went to another place in the desert, and came to the east of this bleak mountain range. 2. And over there I saw refreshingly aromatic trees casting the fragrance of frankincense and myrrh resin, and the trees likewise were greatly identical to the almond tree.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The last name is blue. And the first name is green.

BOOK OF ENOCH

XXVIII-XXXIII. Further Journey to the East[Further journeying and ramble in the direction of the golden ancient East].

CHAPTER XXIX.

1. And thence I went to another place in the desert, and approached to the east of this mountain range. 2. And ⌈⌈there⌉⌉ I saw aromatic trees exhaling the fragrance of frankincense and myrrh, and the trees also were similar to the almond tree.

1. And by doing this I began going to next hamlet inward of the golden desert without jungle, and came to the east of this big mountain domain. 2. And over there I saw intoxicatingly aromatic trees breathing out the fragrancy of frankincense combined with myrrh gum, and the intoxicating trees also were just the same as the fragrant almond tree.

Two Steps From Hell - Impossible Cinematic - YouTube

________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XXIX.

1. And thence I went to another place in the desert, and came to the east of this barren mountain range.  2. And I saw aromatiC trees exhaling the fragranCe of frankincense and myrrh in that Place, and the trees also were similar to the almond tree.

(In short)

RUIN CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 12:37

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表