热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3654|回复: 0

最后的审判 (826) 以诺一书 第三十章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-8 10:57:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-11 07:26 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

XXVIII-XXXIII. Further Journey to the East.

CHAPTER XXX.

1. And beyond these, I went afar to the east, and I saw another place, a valley (full) of water. 2. And ⌈therein there was⌉ a tree, the colour (?) of fragrant trees such as the mastic. 3. And on the sides of those valleys I saw fragrant cinnamon. And beyond these I proceeded to the east..

Source:
The Book of Enoch - Chapter XXX - Sacred Texts

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書

第30章:1至3節全文,第28至33章記載東方的旅程。

1.除此之外,我還去到東面遠方,我看見另一個地方,一個充滿水的山谷。
2.那裡有一棵香樹,是淡黃色的。
3.那些山谷的旁邊,我看到了肉桂樹。過了這裡我繼續向東邊進發。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XXX.

(In other words)
1. And beyond these, I went afar to the east, I identified another site, an unnamed dismal valley full of green ponds. 2. And therein there was a tree, the colour of pleasant-smelling trees such as the mastic. 3. And on the sides of those unnamed dismal valleys I beheld perfumed cinnamon. And beyond these I proceeded to the east.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name is green. And the last name is blue.

BOOK OF ENOCH

XXVIII-XXXIII. Further Journey to the East[Further journeying and ramble in the direction of the golden ancient East].

CHAPTER XXX.

1. And beyond these, I went afar to the east, and I saw another place, a valley full of water. 2. And therein there was a tree, the colour of fragrant trees such as the mastic. 3. And on the sides of those valleys I saw fragrant cinnamon. And beyond these I proceeded to the east.

1. There and then, just away from these, next I went far off to the east, besides I sighted another ground, an unnamed valley overflowing coldish water. 2. And therein there was an unnamed big tree, the kind of colouring of distinctly, intoxicatingly aromatic trees just the same as the mastic. 3. And next off throughout the sides of those approximately no-named valleys I beheld kind of fragrant cinnamon. And beyond these I continually went off to the golden ancient east.

Two Steps From Hell - Impossible (feat. Merethe) - YouTube

________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XXX.

3. And on the sides of those valleys I saw perfumed cinnamon. And exCept these I Continuously Proceeded to the east.

(In short)
RUIN CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:58

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表