热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3809|回复: 0

最后的审判 (827) 以诺一书 第二十八章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-8 18:50:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-11 07:28 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

XXVIII-XXXIII. Further Journey to the East.

CHAPTER XXVIII

1. And thence I went ⌈⌈towards the east⌉⌉, into the midst ⌈⌈of the mountain range of the desert⌉⌉, and I saw a wilderness and it was solitary, full of trees and plants. 2. ⌈⌈And⌉⌉ water gushed forth from above. 3. Rushing like a copious watercourse [which flowed] towards the north-west it caused clouds and dew to ascend on every side.

Source:
Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol: Chapter XXVIII

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書

第28章:1至3節全文,第28至33章記載東方的旅程。

1.我向東面走,走進山脈和沙漠的中間,我看見了荒野,這個無人的地方充滿樹木和植物。
2.水從這上面湧出來。
3.大量流向西北面的水流,造成了雲層和四散的露水。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:

托上帝鸿福— Google 艺术与文化
伊丽莎白二世女王:基督的教诲是我一生的指南

May Queen Elizabeth II rest in peace.

Zadok the Priest, HWV 258 - Westminster Abbey - YouTube
Jerusalem and God save the Queen - Last night of the Proms ...
The Queen's Coronation | Elizabeth: The Unseen Queen - BBC

詹姆斯六世和伊丽莎白一世- 头条搜索 - 今日头条
伊丽莎白一世和伊丽莎白二世有关系吗? - 知乎
詹姆斯一世(苏格兰、英格兰及爱尔兰国王) - 百度百科

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XXVIII

(In other words)
1. And thence I went towards the east, into the middle of the mountain range of the desert, and I incidentally examined a sort of barren region and it was solitary, full of trees and plants. 2. And water gushed forth from above. 3. Rushing much like a copious watercourse which flowed directed toward the north-west it caused clouds and dew to ascend on every side.

(In short)
The middle names are brick red.

BOOK OF ENOCH

XXVIII-XXXIII.
Further Journey to the East[Further journeying and ramble in the direction ofthe golden ancient East].

CHAPTER XXVIII

1. And thence I went towards the east, into the midst of the mountain range of the desert, and I saw a wilderness and it was solitary, full of trees and plants. 2. And water gushed forth from above. 3. Rushing like a copious watercourse which flowed towards the north-west it caused clouds and dew to ascend on every side.

1. There and then just by that means I went on foot in close proximity to the east, not far from the midst of the big mountain range of the golden desert, together with I incidentally examined a kind of barren region and quagmire, and it was exceptional, full of trees and undergrowth. 2. And the hot water jetted away from under to surface. 3. And then steaming exactly like an overflowing hole in the ground which broadened facing the north-west orientation it made plenty of moisture and ground clouds to ascend on every side.

*https://www.deepl.com/translator

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XXVIII

3. Rushing like a Copious waterCourse which flowed uPon the north-west it caused clouds and dew to ascend on every side

(In short)
RUIN CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:58

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表