查看: 3665|回复: 0

最后的审判 (828) 以诺一书 第三十五章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-9 19:37:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-9-10 15:37 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

CHAPTER XXXV.

1. And from thence I went towards the west to the ends of the earth, and saw there three portals of the heaven open such as I had seen in the †east†, the same number of portals, and the same number of outlets.

Source:
Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol: Chapter XXVIII

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書

第35章:1節全文,第34至35章記載北方的旅程。

1.從那裡我去到西邊地球的盡頭,那裡也有三個天堂之門打開著,如同我在東方所看到的一樣,一樣的門戶和一樣的出口。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:

以诺一书到底说的是什么?让我们来探索一下。

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XXXV.

(In other words)
1. There and then just by that means I all of a sudden did go toward the west orientation to the extremities of the globe, and to that place bumped into three egresses of the heaven entryway reminiscent of I in the east had first observed, the exact identical number of portals or doors, and just the same sort of outlets or doors.
1. And from thence I went towards the west to the ends of the earth, and saw there three portals of the heaven vestibules much like I had discovered in the east, the exact identical number of portals or gates, the identical number of exits.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
Green is the first name. And blue is the last name.

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XXXV.

1. And from thence I went towards the west to the ends of the earth, and saw there three portals of the heaven open such as I had seen in the east, the same number of portals, and the same number of outlets.

1. There and then just by that means I all of a sudden did go toward the west orientation to the extremities of the globe, and to that place bumped into three egresses of the abode of God entryway reminiscent of I had rigidly observed during the east, the exact identical number of portals or doors, and just the same sort of outlets or doors.

这一章的意义,有幸作为读者的你,能够像大梦初醒一般地领会到吗?

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XXXV.

1. And from thence I went towards the west to the ends of the earth, and saw there three outways or inlets of the heaven aCCession on a Par with I had seen in the east, the same number of portals, and the same number of outlets.

(In short)
RUIN CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 12:53

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表