查看: 3915|回复: 0

最后的审判 (829) 以诺一书 第四十一章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-10 09:10:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-9-13 09:47 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

CHAPTER XLI.

1. And after that I saw all the secrets of the heavens, and how the kingdom is divided, and how the actions of men are weighed in the balance. 2. And there I saw the mansions of the elect and the mansions of the holy, and mine eyes saw there all the sinners being driven from thence which deny the name of the Lord of Spirits, and being dragged off: and they could not abide because of the punishment which proceeds from the Lord of Spirits.

XLI. 3-9. Astronomical Secrets.

3. And there mine eyes saw the secrets of the lightning and of the thunder, and the secrets of the winds, how they are divided to blow over the earth, and the secrets of the clouds and dew, and there I saw from whence they proceed in that place and from whence they saturate the dusty earth. 4. And there I saw closed chambers out of which the winds are divided, the chamber of the hail and winds, the chamber of the mist, and of the clouds, and the cloud thereof hovers over the earth from the beginning of the world. 5. And I saw the chambers of the sun and moon, whence they proceed and whither they come again, and their glorious return, and how one is superior to the other, and their stately orbit, and how they do not leave their orbit, and they add nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it, and they keep faith with each other, in accordance with the oath by which they are bound together. 6. And first the sun goes forth and traverses his path according to the commandment of the Lord of Spirits, and mighty is His name for ever and ever.

7. And after that I saw the hidden and the visible path of the moon, and she accomplishes the course of her path in that place by day and by night--the one holding a position opposite to the other before the Lord of Spirits.

And they give thanks and praise and rest not;
For unto them is their thanksgiving rest.
8. For the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse,
And the course of the path of the moon is light to the righteous
And darkness to the sinners in the name of the Lord,

Who made a separation between the light and the darkness,
And divided the spirits of men,

And strengthened the spirits of the righteous,
In the name of His righteousness.

9. For no angel hinders and no power is able to hinder; for He appoints a judge for them all and He judges them all before Him.

Source:
The Book of Enoch: The First Parable: Chapter XLI

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書

第41章:1至9節全文,第37至44章記載以諾第一寓言(天文的秘密)

1.稍後,我看到了天堂的秘密,和天國是如何分工,和人類如何平衡所負擔著的工作。

2.那裡看到了選定的人的居所和聖靈的居所,我的眼睛看見那裡一切罪人從那裡的舉動,否認耶和華的人靈魂被拖出的名稱:他們不被容忍,因為這是耶和華對他們的懲罰。

3.我的眼睛看見閃電、雷聲和風的秘密,他們是如何被分配去吹到地面,與及雲層和露水的秘密,他們是如何形成,和他們如何去中和塵土飛揚的地球。

4.我看到了封閉其中的風會有分支,冰雹、風、雲和霧的空間,雲是如何在世界的開始去計算其懸停在地球的位置。

5.我看到太陽和月亮,他們是從哪裡出發與及分別向何處往來,他們是如何光榮地返回,他們是如何不為所惑地工作,他們如何在莊嚴的軌道上,他們不離開他們的軌道,他們將沒有影響到其他星體的軌道,他們絲毫不會受影響,他們保持著彼此間的信念,按照他們聯結在一起的誓言工作。

6.太陽首先走出來和他根據神聖耶和華的誡命和路徑,奉神的名字得以壯大,直到永遠。

7.然後我見到月球的陰暗面和可見的另一面,她完成了她在那個地方的路徑課程,從白天到晚上,在神聖耶和華的聖靈面前,重覆著相反的另一個位置。他們感謝主、讚美主和不止息;對於他們來說每天如同感恩節。

8.對於太陽的變化是福還是禍?月球路徑對義人來說是光明的,在罪人來說是黑暗的。他分開光明與黑暗,也分開義人和罪人。也會因他們的公義增強了義人的靈魂。

9.對於這些定律,沒有任何天使可以阻礙,也沒有任何權力能夠妨礙 ;因為神為他們的所有任命了審判官,是在神的面前審判一切。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:

卷二以诺二书1-20 - 豆瓣
94.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以諾- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XLI.

(In other words)
6. And in the first place the sun decamps as well as traverses his thoroughfare as mentioned by the sacred command of the Lord of Spirits, and mighty is His name for ever and ever.
7. And after that I saw the hidden and the visible byroad of the moon, and she accomplishes the areaway of her path in that place by day and by night--the moon keeping one bright side much unlike the other, before the Lord of Spirits.

And they give thanks and praise and relax surely not;
For unto them is their thanksgiving and commendation rest.
8. This is because the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse...

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name is green. The second name and third name are brick red. And the last name is blue.

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER XLI.

1. And after that I saw all the secrets of the heavens, and how the kingdom is divided, and how the actions of men are weighed in the balance. 2. And there I saw the mansions of the elect and the mansions of the holy, and mine eyes saw there all the sinners being driven from thence which deny the name of the Lord of Spirits, and being dragged off: and they could not abide because of the punishment which proceeds from the Lord of Spirits.

1. And from this day on I discerned all the unfathomable secrets of the Garden of Eden, and how the kingdom is being admeasured, and by virtue of what the exact actions along with jobs of men and women are assessed further and examined. 2. And over there I caught sight of the buildings of the holy disciple and the buildings of the elected one, and my range of vision there exactly visualised all the wrongdoers being driven away from thence which reject the name of the Sacred Lord of Spirits, and being inexorably dragged off: in addtion they could not reside as a result of the unusual punishment which brings from out of the Lord of Spirits.

XLI. 3-9. Astronomical Secrets.

3. And there mine eyes saw the secrets of the lightning and of the thunder, and the secrets of the winds, how they are divided to blow over the earth, and the secrets of the clouds and dew, and there I saw from whence they proceed in that place and from whence they saturate the dusty earth.

3. And there my vision discerned the unfathomable mysteries of the lightning and of the thunder, and the unfathomable secrets of the draughts, how they are divided to extraordinarily blow over the earth, and the enjoyable mysteries of the fog and clouds, there and then, exactly I glimpsed arising out of whence they bring forward in that placement, and from out of whence they bring water to the dusty earth.

4. And there I saw closed chambers out of which the winds are divided, the chamber of the hail and winds, the chamber of the mist, and of the clouds, and the cloud thereof hovers over the earth from the beginning of the world.

4. And there I discerned rather ensconced chambers out of which the winds are being disjoined, the exceptional chamber of the gales and cloudburst, the jaw-dropping chamber of the mist or ground clouds, and the exceptional chamber of the huge clouds; And the unfathomable cloud thereof hovers over the earth from the beginning of the world.

5. And I saw the chambers of the sun and moon, whence they proceed and whither they come again, and their glorious return, and how one is superior to the other, and their stately orbit, and how they do not leave their orbit, and they add nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it, and they keep faith with each other, in accordance with the oath by which they are bound together. 6. And first the sun goes forth and traverses his path according to the commandment of the Lord of Spirits, and mighty is His name for ever and ever. 7. And after that I saw the hidden and the visible path of the moon, and she accomplishes the course of her path in that place by day and by night--the one holding a position opposite to the other before the Lord of Spirits.

And they give thanks and praise and rest not;
For unto them is their thanksgiving rest.

5. And there my vision discerned the uncommon chambers of the brilliant moon and golden sun, from where they brought into existence and to where they enjoyably come afresh, in the company of their glorious round trip, and by what means the sun is more excelling than moon, regarding their lofty orbit, and through what agency they do not indeed take off their orbit, and they add together nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it, and they keep expectation with each other, and just the same assurance of which, they are going steady.

6. And in the first place the sun decamps as well as crosses【X】his path on the basis of the precise enactment of the Lord of Spirits, and Almighty is His name for ever and ever.

7. And after this I beheld the sneaking and the manifest path of the bright moon, and she accomplishes the course of her progression in that hiding placement by day in addition by night--the moon keeping one bright side opposite to the other dark side--in front of the Lord of Spirits.

And they hand merci along with praise and rest of course not;
On the ground of their thanksgiving is relax in addition rest unto them.

8. For the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse,
And the course of the path of the moon is light to the righteous

Who made a separation between the light and the darkness,
And divided the spirits of men, and strengthened the spirits of the righteous,
In the name of His righteousness.

9. For no angel hinders and no power is able to hinder; for He appoints a judge for them all and He judges them all before Him.

8. Just because many times the sun amends for the purpose of an execration or also a hearted blessing,
Many a time and oft the normal orders of the way of the bright moon is brilliant to the righteous and exceeding darkness to the jerks and miscreants in the name of the Lord, who made an estrangement between the light and the darkness, and next divided the nuance of human beings, boosted the keynotes of the righteous and charitable, in the name of God's righteousness.

9. Due to the fact that no angel hampers and no power is able to stand in the way of; in that matter God extraordinarily appoints a judge for them all and He judges all of them in the sight of God.

*Note: The initials of He, Him and His in this and the previous paragraph are all capital letters.

Two Steps From Hell Victory Medley - YouTube

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XLI.

8. For the sun continually changes for a blessing or a Curse,
And the Course of the Path of the moon is light to the righteous

(In short)
Ruin CCP, the sinners.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 16:21

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表