查看: 3587|回复: 0

最后的审判 (837) 以诺一书 第四十四章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-20 16:54:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-9-22 09:14 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

CHAPTER XLIV.

Also another phenomenon I saw in regard to the lightnings: how some of the stars arise and become lightnings and cannot part with their new form.

Source: The Book of Enoch: The First Parable: Chapter XLIV

以諾一書

第44章:1節全文,第37至44章記載以諾第一寓言(天文的秘密)

1.此外,我看到另一種關於閃光的現象: 一些星星出現並發出閃光,他們並不能在他們的新形態中分離出來。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:
卷二以诺二书1-20 - 豆瓣
94.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以諾- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

Thomas Bergersen - Immortal (2011) - YouTube

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XLIV.

(In other words)
Also another prominent feature I really sighted in regard to the lightnings: in what manner some of the stars surprisingly bring into existence and become lightnings and cannot part with their new form.

Also another phenomenon I glimpsed corresponding to the lightnings: in what manner some of the stars surprisingly bring into existence and take on lightnings and cannot part with their newly arrived form.
Also another phenomenon I watched in regard to the lightnings: in what manner some of the stars surprisingly bring into existence and take on lightnings and cannot part with their newly arrived form.

And another irregularity I saw with regard to the lightnings: in what manner some of the stars arise and become different lightnings and cannot absolutely part with their new form.

(Summing up the shades letters)
The first name is green. The second and third names are brick red. And the last name is blue.

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XLIV.

Also another phenomenon I saw in regard to the lightnings: how some of the stars arise and become lightnings and cannot part with their new form.

Furthermore varying ambience I sighted in terms of the lightnings: to what degree some of the stars bring into existence and become balls of fire and cannot say goodbye to and clear or dispose of the just released semblances or bodies.

BOOK OF ENOCH
CHAPTER XLIV.

Also another phenomenon I saw surrounding the lightnings: from what sourCe some of the stars arise and beCome lightnings and cannot Part with their new form.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:21

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表