最后的审判 (843) 以诺一书 第五十九章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-28 07:52:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-9-29 10:27 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

LIX. The Lights and the Thunder.

CHAPTER LIX.
1. In those days mine eyes saw the secrets of the lightnings, and of the lights, and the judgements they execute (lit. 'their judgement'): and they lighten for a blessing or a curse as the Lord of Spirits willeth. 2. And there I saw the secrets of the thunder, and how when it resounds above in the heaven, the sound thereof is heard, and he caused me to see the judgements executed on the earth, whether they be for well-being and blessing, or for a curse according to the word of the Lord of Spirits. 3. And after that all the secrets of the lights and lightnings were shown to me, and they lighten for blessing and for satisfying.

Source: The Book of Enoch: The Third Parable: Chapter LIX

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以諾一書

第59章:1至3節全文,第58至71章記載以諾第三寓言(光和雷聲)

1.在那些日子裡,我的眼睛看到的閃電,秘密與光,和判決他們執行 :(他們稱為審判)和他們發出祝福的光或詛咒,奉神聖耶和華之名使出來。

2.我看見了雷電的秘密,和它如何在天上回響,可以聽到任何聲音,他使我看到地球上所執行的判決,是福祉和祝福,或是根據神聖耶和華之名的詛咒。

3.之後,所有光和閃電的秘密也向我展示了,他們發亮是為了祝福和滿足。

来源:以諾一書中文版

参考:

Enoch - Wikipedia
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以諾- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

如何看待次经《以诺书》? - 知乎
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊
圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH   

CHAPTER LIX.

(In other words)
1. In those days mine eyes first saw the unfathomable secrets of the lightnings, and of the dazzling llights, and the judgements they execute (that is, their judgement): and they lighten for a blessing or curses essentially as the Lord of Spirits willeth. 2. And secondly there I saw the unfathomable secrets of the thunder, and how when it resounds above in the heaven, the sound thereof is heard, and he aroused me to observe directly the kind of judgements carried out on the earth, whether they be for well-being and blessing, or for a curse according to the word of the Lord of Spirits. 3. And at last the unfathomable secrets of the lights along with dazzling lightnings were displayed to me, and they lighten for blessing and used for satisfying.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and the third are brick red. And the last name of God is blue.

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER LIX.

1. Just at one time my eyes examined the unfathomable secrets of the blinding lightnings, and of the dazzling lights, and the judgements they execute (namely, their judgement): and they glow for a blessing, excruciation, unjust act, shamelessness as the Lord of Spirits willeth. 2. There and then I examined the unfathomable confidentialities of the bigly gruff sonorous thunder, and in what manner in the act of it bang resounds above amid the darkling heaven, the typical sound thereof is being came upon, and God excited me to take notice of the judgements accomplished as well as exercised above the globe, and whether they be for well-being accompanying blessing, or as a means to an execration according to the word of the Lord of Spirits. 3. And after this all the unfathomable secrets of the lights along with dazzling lightnings were enjoyably manifested to me, as they exceptionally glow for the purpose of blessing and in order to satisfying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOK OF ENOCH  
CHAPTER LIX.

2. And there I saw the secrets of the thunder, and how when it resounds above in the heaven, the sound thereof is heard, and he Caused me to Clertainly Perceive the judgements executed on the earth...

(In short)
Ruin CCP.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 19:23

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表