最后的审判 (847) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATES XXXVI.

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-2 17:56:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-1 16:23 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATES XXXVI.

Vignette (插图): Ani standing before a table of offerings, with both hands raised in adoration. Behind him is his wife, wearing a lotus-flower and a cone upon her head, and holding a sistrum. and lotus-flower in her left hand.

Text: [CHAPTER CLXXXV. (?)] (I) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO OSIRIS THE DWELLER IN AMENTET, UN-NEFER WITHIN ABTU, Osiris Ani, triumphant, saith: Hail, O my lord, who dost traverse (2) eternity, and whose existence endureth for ever. Hail, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Prince, the God of gods who (3) live with Thee, I have come unto Thee Make thou for me a seat with those who are in the underworld, and who adore (4) the images of thy ka (5) and who are among those who [endure] for (6) millions of millions of years . . . . . . . . [1] (10) May no delay arise for me in Ta-mera. Grant thou (11) that they all may come unto me, great (12) as well as small. Mayest thou grant unto the ka of Osiris Ani [the power] to go into and to come forth (13) from the underworld; and suffer him not to be driven back at the gates of the Tuat."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

资料:古埃及宗教性诗歌
“古埃及人追问生命的颂歌”——《亡灵书》
古埃及“亡灵书”:指导死者通过审判,获得永生的护身符 - 新闻
它就是老高影片中的古埃及死亡之書! (或者復活亡靈書) - YouTube

King of Kings (Live) - Hillsong Worship - YouTube
“Agnus Dei / King of Kings” at The Grove, featuring Brooke ...
Hallelujah, King of kings and Lord of lords - George F. Handel
hallelujah king of kings and lord of lords - george f. handel lyrics

The Meaning of God's Name "King of Kings and Lord of Lords"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATES 36

(In other words)
A WORSHIP SONG OF KIND OF THE OFFICIAL PRAISE TO BIG NAME OSIRIS AS THE DWELLER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF AMENTET, UN-NEFER (I.E, GOD OF THE DEAD) INSIDE THE RANGE OF REVERENTIAL PLACE OF ABTU.

THE GREAT RESPECT OF KIND OF THE PRAISE TO BIG NAME OSIRIS AS THE DWELLER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF AMENTET, UN-NEFER (I.E, GOD OF THE DEAD) INSIDE THE RANGE OF DIVINE PLACE OF ABTU. Then Osiris Ani, delighted, saith: Hail, O my lord, who dost traverse briskly and quickly eternity, and whose existence endureth deathlessly.

Glorify, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Prince of Peace, the God of gods who subsist along with Thee, and I have come by in front of Thee bring into existence thou for me an invaluable position accompanied by those who are within the confines of the big underworld, and who consistently jubilate and adulate the images of thy ka and who have existence amid those who suffer to go with endure seemingly forever and strongly.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and the third are brick red. And the last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATES 36

Vignette (插图): Ani standing before a table of offerings, with both hands raised in adoration. Behind him is his wife, wearing a lotus-flower and a cone upon her head, and holding a sistrum. and lotus-flower in her left hand.

Text: [CHAPTER 185] A HYMN OF PRAISE TO OSIRIS THE DWELLER IN AMENTET, UN-NEFER WITHIN ABTU, Osiris Ani, triumphant, saith: Hail, O my lord, who dost traverse eternity, and whose existence endureth for ever*. Hail, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Prince, the God of gods who (3) live with Thee, I have come unto Thee Make thou for me a seat with those who are in the underworld, and who adore (4) the images of thy ka (5) and who are among those who [endure] for (6) millions of millions of years. . . . . . . .**May no delay arise for me in Ta-mera. Grant thou that they all may come unto me, great as well as small. Mayest thou grant unto the ka of Osiris Ani [the power] to go into and to come forth from the underworld; and suffer him not to be driven back at the gates of the Tuat."

THE WORSHIP SONG OF KIND OF THE PRAISE TO RATHER BIG NAME OSIRIS AS THE DWELLER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF AMENTET, UN-NEFER (NAMELY, GOD OF THE DEAD) INSIDE THE RANGE OF SACRED ABTU. Saith satisfyingly, Osiris, the big name scribe Ani: Homage to thee, O my exceptionally lofty lord, who dost journey across timelessness, and beyond the shadow of a doubt whose existence allow for endlessly. Glorify, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Prince of Peace, the God of gods who subsist along with Thee, and I have come by in front of Thee bring into existence thou for me a so glorified position accompanied by those who are within the confines of the underworld, and who glorify and jubilate the images of thy ka and who have existence amid those who suffer to go with endure seemingly forever and strongly. May no delay come into being for me within the confines of Ta-mera region. And may permit thou that all of them may indispensably come unto me, with that being said great or dwarf. Mayest thou grant unto the ka of Osiris Ani the kind of exceptional competence to go into and to also come forth from out of the big underworld; and also suffer him not to be rejected and dismissed situated at the gates of the desert of Tuat."

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Abtu - Wikipedia
Un nefer: Name Meaning and Origin - SheKnows
Amentet, Goddess of the Dead, Personification of the West

What place did the underworld have in Egyptian mythology?
Ka Definition & Meaning - Dictionary.com
Ka definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Tamera, Kemet, Copt, Egypt – My Pagan Path

dismiss: order or allow to leave; send away. (Oxford Languages)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATES 36

A CONGRATULATION OF KIND OF THE PRAISE TO OSIRIS AS THE DWELLER WITHIN THE CONFINES OF AMENTET, UN-NEFER (TO BE SPECIFIC, GOD OF THE DEAD) IN DIVINE PLACE OF ABTU.

(IN SHORT)
RUIN CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:51

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表