热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 2740|回复: 0

最后的审判 (859) 以诺一书 第105章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-17 14:00:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-6 18:37 编辑

BOOK OF ENOCH
Translated by R.H. Charles [1917]

CV. God and the Messiah to dwell with Man.

CHAPTER CV.
1. In those days the Lord bade (them) to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show (it) unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. 2. For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.*

Source: The Concluding Section of the Book: Chapter CV - Sacred Texts

*Who is "I" here?

参考:
Enoch - Wikipedia
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT
以诺- 与神同行三百年
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以諾- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊
圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

写作时间 
《以诺一书》是至今知道的未被收入到《圣经》中的最古老的犹太著作。该书写于公元前三世纪(或稍早的公元前四世纪),在犹太人从巴比伦流亡中返回家园、第二个以色列共同体时期(公元前六世纪-五世纪)以及公元前172年马加比起义之后,是一部比较复杂的作品。最早的《以诺一书》版本,即公元前三世纪的版本,发现于《死海古卷》中。(
《次经》与《伪经》 - 国务院新闻办公室

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER CV.
(in other words)

God and the Messiah's first time openly inhabiting amid people.

1. Prior to this the Lord urgently requested angles to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom...

God and the Messiah's second time frankly inhabiting amid people.
1. Beforehand the Lord further required them to summon and testify earnestly to the children of globe regarding their much knowledgeable savoir faire and discernment: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth.

God and the Messiah's everlastingly inhabiting amid people.
1. Prior to this the Lord obliged hugely them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom...

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
God and the Messiah's first name is green. God and the Messiah's second name and the third are brick red. And God and the Messiah's last name is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

BOOK OF ENOCH

CV. God and the Messiah to dwell with Man.

CHAPTER CV.
1. In those days the Lord bade (them) to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show (it) unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. 2. For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.*

BOOK OF ENOCH

CV. God and the Messiah to dwell with Man[CHAPTER CV. God and the Messiah's inhabiting amid people].

1. Prior to this the Lord adjured all of them especially to summon and expressly testify to all of the men and women of globe regarding their wisdom and acumen: Furthermore display it unto all of them repeatedly; bearing in mind ye in point of fact are their fundamental guides, alongside precious reward upwards of the wide-ranging world. 2. To the extent that I and My beloved son thereof will be joined with all of them everlastingly in the existing high roads of righteousness and blameless in their beings; and of course ye ought to have definite peace: make merry, ye children of godliness. Amen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOK OF ENOCH

CHAPTER CV.

2. For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of trustiness in their lives; and ye shall have particular communal peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:58

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表