查看: 1324|回复: 0

最后的审判 (868) 以诺二书 第一章 以诺的梦想

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-29 07:34:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-1 17:11 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

1 |Concerning Enoch’s dream|

At that time he said, When 165 years were complete for me, I fathered my son Methusala; and after that I lived 200 years.

I completed all the years of my life, 365 years. •In the first month, on the assigned day of the first month, I was in my house alone.

And I lay on my bad sleeping. •And, while I slept, a great distress entered my heart, and I was weeping with my eyes in a dream. And I could not figure out what this distress might be, |nor| what might be

happening to me. •Then two huge men appeared to me, the like of which I had never seen on earth.

Their faces were like the shining sun;

their eyes were like burning lamps;

from their mouths fire was coming forth;

their clothing was various singing;

their wings were more glistening than gold;

their hands were whiter than snow.

And they stood at the head of my bed and called me by my name.

Then I awake from my sleep, and saw those men, standing in front of me, in actuality.

•Then I bowed down to them; and I was terrified; and the appearance of my face was changed because of fear. •Then those men said to me, “Be brave, Enoch! In truth, do not fear! The eternal God has sent us to you. And behold, you will ascend with us to heaven today. •And tell your sons 〈|and all the members of your household,|〉 everything that they must do in your house while they are without you on the earth. And let no one search for you until the LORD returns you to them.” •And I hurried and obeyed them; and I went out of my house and I shut the doors as I had been ordered. And I called my sons, Methusalam and Regim and Gaidad. And I declared to them all the marvels that those men had told me.

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
Enoch - Wikipedia

02以诺二书 - 美门堂
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年9
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以诺(基督教人物)_百度百科
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊

圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

以诺书》中文版- 哲學- Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch
1 Concerning Enoch’s dream[In the matter of lordly Enoch’s dreaming and impression]

At that time he said, When 165 years were complete for me, I fathered my son Methusala; and after that I lived 200 years[Just at that time he said, at the time one hundred and sixty-five years were incontestably complete for me, I proudly fathered my son Methusala; for good measure followed by I lived two hundred years long].

I completed all the years of my life, 365 years. In the first month, on the assigned day of the first month, I was in my house alone[By the time mentioned, I buttoned up everything of my life, three hundred and sixty-five years. Into the first month, on the exactly nominated day of the first month, I was just alone in my bedsit].

And I lay on my bad sleeping. And, while I slept, a great distress entered my heart, and I was weeping with my eyes in a dream. And I could not figure out what this distress might be, nor what might be happening to me. Then two huge men appeared to me, the like of which I had never seen on earth[There I anxiously lay on my bad sleeping. At the same time I slept, a horrifying nameless odd foreboding crossed the threshold of my innermost being, oddly I was weeping in excruciation just in a dream. Besides I could not figure out what this distress, reverse of fortune together with grief could be, nor what might be coming off to me. And at that time two big men showed up to me, the exact like of that I had not ever sighted on land of earth].

Their faces were like the shining sun[Their lineaments were resembling the kind of glowing daylight];

their eyes were like burning lamps[their eyes were akin to burning flames];

from their mouths fire was coming forth[from their mouths conflagration was developing];

their clothing was various singing[their exceptional costumes was sort of singsong and music];

their wings were more glistening than gold[their wings were just about more shimmer than all kind of gold];

their hands were whiter than snow[their hands were exceptionally more bleached than all kind of virgin cold snow].

And they stood at the head of my bed and called me by my name[And at the time they stood at the head of my bed in addition called me befittingly through the medium of my name].

Then I awake from my sleep, and saw those men, standing in front of me, in actuality[Next I brought around from out of my sleep and languor, and saw jarringly those men, standing ahead of me, as a matter of fact].

Then I bowed down to them; and I was terrified; and the appearance of my face was changed because of fear. Then those men said to me, “Be brave, Enoch! In truth, do not fear![Next in some fashion I bafflingly bowed down to them; moreover I was very frightened; furthermore the appearance of my lineaments was obviously changed as a result of reign of terror and anxiousness. At that time those men just said to me softly, “Be gutsy, Enoch! Definitely do not be anxious about]! The eternal God has sent us to you. And behold, you will ascend with us to heaven today[The abiding God has sent us to you. In addition behold, you will ascend along with us to heaven at this time]. And tell your sons and all the members of your household, everything that they must do in your house while they are without you on the earth. And let no one search for you until the LORD returns you to them.” And I hurried and obeyed them; and I went out of my house and I shut the doors as I had been ordered. And I called my sons, Methusalam and Regim and Gaidad. And I declared to them all the marvels that those men had told me[Next off divulge your sons and all the members of your religious household together with next of kin, any one thing that they must engage in inward of your enjoyable homestead in the process of they are lacking you aboard the globe. And let no one exceptionally rummage around for you until the LORD returns you to all of them.” Then I blisteringly moved faster and assented; and I went deriving out of my dwelling and I shut the vestibules during the time I had been affectionately demanded. And I called my beloved sons, Methusalam and Regim and Gaidad. Next off I eagerly pronounced to them all of the unobjectionable marvels of which those big men cordially had a while ago told me].

上帝也好、人类的祖先也好,一直教导人类及其子孙后代信仰上帝,难道不是为了人类及其子孙后代的福祉吗?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Enoch

1 Concerning Enoch’s dream

And let no one search for you until the LORD returns in time you to them.” And I hurried and obeyed completely them; and at once I went out of my place and I shut the doors as I had been ordered.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

【關鍵精華】鄭州富士康大逃亡!閉環管理內部景象曝光、員工 ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:09

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表