热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1310|回复: 0

最后的审判 (869) 以诺二书 第三章 以诺如何被带上天

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-31 08:37:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-1 16:12 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

3 About the taking away of Enoch; how the angels took him on the 1st heaven.

And it came about, when I had spoken to my sons, those med called me. And they took me up onto their wings, and carried me up to the first heaven, and placed me on the clouds. And, behold, they were moving. And there I perceived the air higher up, and higher still I saw the ether. And they placed me on the first heaven. And they showed me a vast ocean, much bigger than the earthly ocean.

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
Enoch - Wikipedia

02以诺二书 - 美门堂
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年9
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以诺(基督教人物)_百度百科
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊

圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

以诺书》中文版- 哲學- Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

3 About the taking away of Enoch; how the angels took him on the 1st heaven[About the taking away matter of Enoch; how the angels took him landing on the 1st heaven].*

And it came about, when I had spoken to my sons, those med called me[And it came about in a jiffy, at the same time as I had explicated to all of my biological sons, and those huge men hollered my name kindly]. And they took me up onto their wings, and carried me up to the first heaven, and placed me on the clouds[And all of a sudden they carried me up above their wings, secondarily carried me up relaxedly to the first layer of heaven (i.e, Kingdom of God) and just placed me resting on top of the huge clouds]. And, behold, they were moving. And there I perceived the air higher up, and higher still I saw the ether[And then, I examined, many a time and oft they were blending. Secondarily in that place I caught sight of the air higher aloft, and higher but still I distinguished the ether]. And they placed me on the first heaven[And they placed me relaxedly on the first layer of heaven (that is, Kingdom of God).]. And they showed me a vast ocean, much bigger than the earthly ocean[And they showed enjoyably me a sort of extraordinary ocean, far more bigger than any category of the ordinary ocean of the category that I once had seen].

上帝也好、人类的祖先也好,一直教导人类及其子孙后代信仰上帝,难道不是为了人类及其子孙后代的福祉吗?
可是无神论者认为他们的祖先无知,而事实上刚好相反。

*https://www.deepl.com/translator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Enoch

3 About the taking away of Enoch; how the angels took him on the 1st heaven.

And it came about, when I had spoken to my sons, those men called me. And they took me up onto their wings, and carried me up to the first heaven, and placed me on the clouds. And, watch, they were moving. And there I perceived the air higher up, and higher still I saw the ether.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

习天下降临事情会坏到什么地步?/王剑每日观察/20221029

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:30

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表