热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1193|回复: 0

最后的审判 (877) 以诺二书 第六章 (about what)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-8 15:46:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-9 13:18 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

6 About the dew and about olive oil and various flowers.

And they showed me the treasuries of the dew, like olive oil.
And the appearance of its image was like every kind of earthly flower , only more numerous; and the angels who guard their treasuries, how they are shut and opened.

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
Enoch - Wikipedia

02以诺二书 - 美门堂
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年9
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以诺(基督教人物)_百度百科
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊

圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

以诺书》中文版- 哲學- Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

6 About the dew and about olive oil and various flowers[About the dew and about mellow olive oil and various kind of gorgeous wild flowers].

And they showed me the treasuries of the dew, like olive oil[And they showed enjoyably me the so inexhaustible treasure houses of the dew, resembling olive oil].
[And the typical presentation of its image was resembling every kind of extraordinary flower in globe, and just all the more so extensive; and also the nameless angels who brilliantly guard their wonderful treasuries; and how they are in fact being opened and shut.]
And the appearance of its image was like every kind of earthly flower, only more numerous; and the angels who guard their treasuries, how they are shut and opened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Enoch

6 About the dew and about olive oil and various kind of flowers.

And they conclusively showed me the precious treasuries of the dew, like olive oil.

(In short)

Ruin CCP.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 19:38

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表