找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1154|回复: 0

最后的审判 (878) 以诺二书 第二章 (read as it is important to all)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-9 11:38:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-5 15:10 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

2 The instruction. How Enoch instructs his sons.  

“Listen, my children! I do not know where I am going,
nor what will confront me. Now, my children, I say to you:

Do not turn away from God.

Walk before his face,

and keep his commandments.

Do not abhor the prayers of your salvation,

so that the LORD will not curtail the work of your hands.

And do not be ungenerous with the LORD’s gifts, and the LORD will not be ungenerous with his donations and love-gifts in your storehouses.
And bless the LORD with the firstborn of your herds and the firstborn of your children, and the blessing will be on you forever.
And do not turn away from the LORD, and do not worship vain gods, gods who did not created the heaven and the earth or any other created thing; for they will perish, and so will those who worship them.
And may God make your hearts true in reverence for him.
And now, my children, no one must search for me until the LORD returns me to you.”

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
Enoch - Wikipedia

02以诺二书 - 美门堂
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年9
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以诺(基督教人物)_百度百科
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊

圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

以诺书》中文版- 哲學- Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

2 The instruction. How Enoch instructs his sons[The enactment. How Enoch furthermore makes provision for his God-fearing sons].  

“Listen, my children! I do not know where I am going,
nor what will confront me. Now, my children, I say to you
[“Listen, my three children! I do not scarcely make sense of where I am obviously going, and not what explicitly shall confront and bother me. At this juncture, all my children, I say to you]:*

Do not turn away from God[Do not approximately hold off from God].

Walk before his face[Furthermore find your way in front of God's face],

and keep his commandments[and also make good on his furthermore law-abiding commandments].

Do not abhor the prayers of your salvation[Do not decry insistently the prayers of your godly salvation and unbinding often],

so that the LORD will not curtail the work of your hands[in such a manner the LORD will not heavily break off the exertion and engagement of your religious hands].

And do not be ungenerous with the LORD’s gifts, and the LORD will not be ungenerous with his donations and love-gifts in your storehouses[To say nothing of, do not be rather objectionably money-saving by use of the LORD’s offerings, and the LORD shall not be mingy and money-conscious with his offerings and exceptional love-gifts in your godowns].
[And at the time glorify the LORD in the name of the firstborn of your herds and in the name of the firstborn of your children, and the blessing will be all over you endlessly.]
And bless the LORD with the firstborn of your herds and the firstborn of your children, and the blessing will be on you forever.
[And do not turn away from the LORD, and do not worship, stand in awe of and glorify inane gods, gods who did not bring into existence the heaven and the globe and also any other created object; forasmuch they shall become extinct, and so shall those human beings who worship and glorify inane gods.]**And do not turn away from the LORD, and do not worship vain gods, gods who did not created the heaven and the earth or any other created thing; for they will perish, and so will those who worship them.
And may God make your hearts true in reverence for him.**

[And this instant, my three children, not any human being must excessively search into me ahead of the LORD returns enjoyably me just before you.”]*And now, my children, no one must search for me until the LORD returns me to you.”

*three children: refer to 2 Enoch 1 Concerning Enoch’s dream "And I called my sons, Methusalam and Regim and Gaidad."

**Those who have beliefs should read this paragraph at least twice. As usual, others would not care about it.
What is the meaning of vain gods or inane gods? They are the "gods" you can not see, only imagine. They are so impractical that your worship is in vain. Check your beliefs. For example, you cannot say that the Jews were not religious when Jesus came. But then what happened? All knows, their beliefs did not help them to support Jesus a little. Don't you feel their religion were pale and weak facing Jesus? It turns out that all beliefs that do not believe in the true God are equal to zero, or nothing at all, or even harmful. Therefore their beliefs are worthless and will not survive in the last judgement - remember this.
No doubt, rabbis, bishops and imams are quite knowledgeable, but their knowledge can never be compared to God's. For example, they never went to heaven gloriously, nor did they communicate directly with Holy Spirit and angels.

When it comes to the so-called "chosen people" (that is, the elect), are they the first to choose the true God to be eligible? Will God choose as the elect those who have decided not to choose the true God?
It is ridiculous or irrational that they do not choose the true God, but expect to be chosen by the true God.
In order to avoid focusing on a single group of people as a single choice for the elect, God specifically spread different religions (such as Christianity, Islam, Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto and the Way of Confucius and Mencius) to other peoples as well.

In other words, when Jesus Christ returns, the Jews are still arrogant and stubbornly denying that Jesus Christ is God and the Messiah, then the Jews will not be among the elect. So, not one race is a natural elect.

(结合“最后的审判 (875) 古兰经 第六二章 聚礼”阅读)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Enoch

2 The instruction. How Enoch instructs his sons.  

“Listen carefully, my children! I do not comprehend where I am going, nor what will probably confront me.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 18:32

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表