热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1099|回复: 0

最后的审判 (881) 以诺二书 第七章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-13 11:00:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-15 18:46 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

7 About how Enoch was taken to the 2nd heaven.

And those men picked me up and brought me up to the second heaven. And they showed me, and I saw a darkness greater than earthly darkness. And there I perceived prisoners under guard, hanging up, waiting for the measureless judgment. And those angels have the appearance of darkness itself, more than earthly darkness. And unceasingly they made weeping, all the day long. And I said to the men who were with me, “Why are these ones being tormented unceasingly?” Those men answered me, “These are those who turned away from the LORD, who did not obey the LORD’s commandments, but of their own will plotted together and turned away with their prince and with those who are under restraint in the fifth heaven.” And I felt very sorry for them; and those angels bowed down to me and said to me, “Man of God, pray for us to the LORD!”

And I answered them and said, “Who am I, a mortal man, that I should pray for angels? Who knows where I am going and what will confront me? Or who indeed will pray for me?”

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
Enoch - Wikipedia

02以诺二书 - 美门堂
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年9
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以诺(基督教人物)_百度百科
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊

圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

以诺书》中文版- 哲學- Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

7 About how Enoch was taken to the 2nd heaven[With reference to how Enoch was taken harmlessly to the following (i.e, second) heaven].

And those men picked me up and brought me up to the second heaven. And they showed me, and I saw a darkness greater than earthly darkness. And there I perceived prisoners under guard, hanging up, waiting for the measureless judgment. And those angels have the appearance of darkness itself, more than earthly darkness[And those men warmheartedly winched me up to bring me up to the following (i.e, second) heaven. And they showed exceptionally me, thereupon I caught sight of a jaw-dropping dimness exceeding earthly gloominess. And over there I beheld prisoners under guard, lying on the floor within barrier, waiting for the exceptionally woundable judgment. And those malfeasant angels have the expression and also image of darkness itself, exceeding worldly darkness]. And unceasingly they made weeping, all the day long. And I said to the men who were with me, “Why are these ones being tormented unceasingly?”[And they came sobbing sort of ongoingly. Down the line I claimed to the men who were in the company of me, “Why are these ones being tormented at all times?”] Those men answered me, “These are those who turned away from the LORD, who did not obey the LORD’s commandments, but of their own will plotted together and turned away with their prince and with those who are under restraint in the fifth heaven.”[Those men explicated to me just, “reams of these are those who exceptionally turned going from the LORD, who did not defer the LORDs ten commandments, but of their own will together plotted and turned away with their prince and with those who are under binding in the fifth heaven.”] And I felt very sorry for them; and those angels bowed down to me and said to me, “Man of God, pray for us to the LORD!”[And I shared exceptionally morose as well as injured toward them; because those angels bowed down extraordinarily to me and then distinctly said to me, “Human being of God, pray in preparation of us to the LORD!”]
And I answered them and said, “Who am I, a mortal man, that I should pray for angels? Who knows where I am going and what will confront me? Or who indeed will pray for me?”[And I answered them and professed, “Who am I, a real mortal dude, should I eventually make a plea to for angels? Who understands where I am tangibly going and what will for me to experience? Along with who just shall implore especially for me?”]

温馨提示:为了你的安全,请勿直呼上帝的名字。 你没看到用于崇拜上帝的金字塔和方尖碑吗? 他们的描述包含上帝的名字,但没有直接呼唤。天使都向上帝下跪。你能想象到当天使看到有人对上帝不恭敬后的反应吗?以前中国的皇帝们被叫做“圣上“,而他们却是要向上帝下跪的。试想,如果他们被称作”万岁“,那么永生的上帝应该被称作什么?

提前预报:下一章探讨基督教的神物“约柜”的奥秘。
约柜- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
圣经传说,基督教圣物大盘点!_耶稣 - 搜狐

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

7 About how Enoch was taken to the 2nd heaven.

And there I found prisoners under guard, lying down, shockingly waiting for the principal judgment.

(In short)

Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 08:04

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表