查看: 1007|回复: 0

最后的审判 (882) 出埃及记 25 约柜的奥秘

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-16 11:57:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-11-25 19:52 编辑

Exodus 25
King James Version

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.

3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,

4 And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,

5 And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,

6 Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,

7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.

8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

10 And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.

11 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.

12 And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.

13 And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold.

14 And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.

15 The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.

16 And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.

17 And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.

20 And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

21 And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.

22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

23 Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.

24 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.

25 And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.

26 And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof.

27 Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table.

28 And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.

29 And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof, and bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure gold shalt thou make them.

30 And thou shalt set upon the table shewbread before me alway.

31 And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.

32 And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side:

33 Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick.

34 And in the candlesticks shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.

35 And there shall be a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches that proceed out of the candlestick.

36 Their knops and their branches shall be of the same: all it shall be one beaten work of pure gold.

37 And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.

38 And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold.

39 Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these vessels.

40 And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.  

Source:

Exodus 25 King James Version - Bible Gateway
Exodus 25 - KJV - Audio Bible - King James Version 1611

__________________________________________________________________________________________

出埃及记 第二十五章

1 耶和华晓谕摩西说,
2 你告诉以色列人当为我送礼物来,凡甘心乐意的,你们就可以收下归我。
3 所要收的礼物,就是金,银,铜,
4 蓝色,紫色,朱红色线,细麻,山羊毛,
5 染红的公羊皮,海狗皮,皂荚木,
6 点灯的油并作膏油和香的香料,
7 红玛瑙与别样的宝石,可以镶嵌在以弗得和胸牌上。
8 又当为我造圣所,使我可以住在他们中间。
9 制造帐幕和其中的一切器具都要照我所指示你的样式。
10 要用皂荚木作一柜,长二肘半,宽一肘半,高一肘半。
11 要里外包上精金,四围镶上金牙边。
12 也要铸四个金环,安在柜的四脚上,这边两环,那边两环。
13 要用皂荚木作两根杠,用金包裹。
14 要把杠穿在柜旁的环内,以便抬柜。
15 这杠要常在柜的环内,不可抽出来。
16 必将我所要赐给你的法版放在柜里。
17 要用精金作施恩座(施恩或作蔽罪下同),长二肘半,宽一肘半。
18 要用金子锤出两个基路伯来,安在施恩座的两头。
19 这头作一个基路伯,那头作一个基路伯,二基路伯要接连一块,在施恩座的两头。
20 二基路伯要高张翅膀,遮掩施恩座。基路伯要脸对脸,朝着施恩座。
21 要将施恩座安在柜的上边,又将我所要赐给你的法版放在柜里。
22 我要在那里与你相会,又要从法柜施恩座上二基路伯中间,和你说我所要吩咐你传给以色列人的一切事。
23 要用皂荚木作一张桌子,长二肘,宽一肘,高一肘半。
24 要包上精金,四围镶上金牙边。
25 桌子的四围各作一掌宽的横梁,横梁上镶着金牙边。
26 要作四个金环,安在桌子的四角上,就是桌子四脚上的四角。
27 安环子的地方要挨近横梁,可以穿杠抬桌子。
28 要用皂荚木作两根杠,用金包裹,以便抬桌子。
29 要作桌子上的盘子,调羹,并奠酒的爵和瓶,这都要用精金制作。
30 又要在桌子上,在我面前,常摆陈设饼。
31 要用精金作一个灯台。灯台的座和干与杯,球,花,都要接连一块锤出来。
32 灯台两旁要杈出六个枝子,这旁三个,那旁三个。
33 这旁每枝上有三个杯,形状像杏花,有球,有花,那旁每枝上也有三个杯,形状像杏花,有球,有花。从灯台杈出来的六个枝子都是如此。
34 灯台上有四个杯,形状像杏花,有球,有花。
35 灯台每两个枝子以下有球与枝子接连一块。灯台出的六个枝子都是如此。
36 球和枝子要接连一块,都是一块精金锤出来的。
37 要作灯台的七个灯盏。祭司要点这灯,使灯光对照。
38 灯台的蜡剪和蜡花盘也是要精金的。
39 作灯台和这一切的器具要用精金一他连得。
40 要谨慎作这些物件,都要照着在山上指示你的样式。

来源:
聖經和合本• 出埃及記第25章- YouTube
出埃及记章25 - 圣经- 旧约全书 - Wordproject

参考:
约柜- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

出埃及记- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
圣经传说,基督教圣物大盘点!_耶稣 - 搜狐

点评:

对制作"约柜"的细致要求让人联想起“可兰经第二章”中对祭祀用的牛的要求。看似繁琐、极其细微的描述实则是对上帝之名的形容 - 眼见为实。

史诗级震撼音乐马克西姆《出埃及记》Exodus By Maksim
【HD】马克西姆Maksim - 《出埃及记Exodus》 - YouTube

你们看,上帝之名就像在这钢琴的琴键上舞动一般在演奏着圣洁的乐曲。

唯有神能照我所传的福音和所讲的耶稣基督,并照永古隐藏不言的奥秘,坚固你们的心。(罗马书 16:25)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Exodus 25
King James Version

(In other words)
1 And the Lord spake first unto Moses, saying,
2 Pass comment unto all of the children of Israel, in order that they raise me an offering: of every man that giveth it agreeably in his heart ye shall accept my offering from them in a second.
3 And this is the desired offering which ye need assume arising out of them; silver or gold, and brass,
4 And blue, and purple (reddish blue, strictly speaking), and scarlet, and rather fine linen, and goats' hair which is long-lasting,
5 And rams' dyed red skins, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,
6 Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and especially for delightful incense,
7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set visibly in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8 And let them build subsequently me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of the Lord is green. The second and third names of the Lord are brick red. The last name of the Lord is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Exodus 25
King James Version

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 [Speak merrily unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering and remembrancer: of every human being that provideth it excitedly along with his heart ye shall just take my present.]Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.

3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass[And this is the offering and remembrancer which ye exactly will take of them; gold, and brass, together with silver],

4 [Along with sky-blue, in addtion bluish red, along with scarlet, and extra fine linen, and goats' hair,]And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
5 [And rams' skins ornamented red, to go with badgers' skins, furthermore shittim wood (namely, acacia wood),]*And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,

6 Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense[Spices for anointing oil, furthermore oil for the light, and for jubilant balminess],

7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate[Rather wonderful onyx stones, in addition stones to be set in the garment devoid of sleeveless worn by dint of Jewish clergies (namely, ephod), and in the breastplate].

8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them[And admitted of them bring into existence me a place of pilgrimage; in order that I may lodge surrounded by them].

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it[And as mentioned by all that I unobjectionably manifest thee, on grounds of the exact design and model of the tabernacle, and the design and model of all the basic arrangements and thereof, although should ye indisputably make it].

10 And they shall make an ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof[And they are required to bring into existence an ark of good shittim wood (namely, acacia wood): two cubits also a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the immensity thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof].
11 [And thou are required to just ornament it using kind of unmixed gold, within and without shalt thou furthermore ornament it, and shalt bring into existence it a crown of gold upwards of.]And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.

12 And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it[Furthermore thou shalt punch quad comely rings of gold for it, and band them appearing in the corners thereof; and two rings should be in the one side of it, and next two rings in another side of it].**

13 And thou shalt make staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold[And thou shalt unobjectionably make staves of shittim wood (meaning, acacia wood), and ornament them by dint of gold].

14 And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them[And thou shalt fix the pair of staves into the beautiful rings by the margins of the ark, in such a manner that the ark of the covenant may be borne using them].**

15 The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it[The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: and they shall not be extricated from it].

16 And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee[Besides thou shalt put into the ark of the covenant the unobjectionable statements which I shall confer thee].

17 And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof[And thou shalt bring into existence a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half ought to be the length thereof, and followed by a cubit and a half the breadth thereof].

18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat[Furthermore thou shalt bring into existence two same looking cherubims of gold, of beaten job shalt thou make twosome, in the two ends of the good looking mercy seat].

19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof[Namely make one cherub on one end, and the next cherub opposite that one: even of the majestic mercy seat shall ye make the good looking cherubims touching the two ends thereof].

20 [Furthermore the cherubims ought to widely amplify their wings above, covering all the mercy seat with their wings, and also their faces shall fix their gaze each other; and toward majestically the mercy seat shall the faces of the good looking cherubims be.]And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

21 And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee[Furthermore thou shalt put honourably the mercy seat on top of the good looking looking ark; and next in the ark of the covenant thou shalt imbed adoringly the testimony of which I ought to hand over thee].

22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel[And I shall meet with thee there, and I shall commune with thee beginning out of right above the divine mercy seat, from out of among the two divine cherubims which are upon the ark of my testimony. Of all things which I exactly will grant thee in commandment unto the children of Israel].

23 Thou shalt also make a table of shittim wood: two cubits shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof[Furthermore thou are required to additionally make a table of shittim wood (namely, acacia wood): two cubits are required to be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof].
24 [And thou shalt just ornament it by use of pure gold, additionally make approximately thereto a crown of gold.]And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, and make thereto a crown of gold round about.

25 And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about[And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth getting on for, and thou shalt make a wonderful golden crown to the border thereof round about].

26 And thou shalt make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof[And thou shalt make especially for it four rings of gold, and bring the rings in the four corners that are on the four feet thereof].

27 Over against the border shall the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table[Right against the border shall exactly the rings be for places of the staves to bear the table].**

28 And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them[And thou shalt make the staves of shittim wood (meaning, acacia wood), and just ornament by use of gold, to such an extent the divine ark of the covenant may perhaps be borne using them of course].

29 And thou shalt make the dishes thereof, and spoons thereof, and covers thereof, and bowls thereof, to cover withal: of pure gold shalt thou make them[And thou shalt make the gold dishes thereof, and shalt make gold spoons thereof, and shalt make gold covers thereof, and shalt make gold bowls thereof, to lay over additionally: of genuine gold shalt thou make them].**

30 And thou shalt set upon the table shewbread before me alway[Furthermore thou shalt set about the dining table shewbread in front of me religiously].

31 [And thou shalt make an exquisite candlestick of authentic gold: of beaten job shall the embellishing candlestick be brought into existence: his stanchion, and some of his twigs, his bowls, and his knops, together with some of his flowers, ought to be definitely identical.]And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.

32 And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side[Furthermore six bifurcation ought to naturally come into existence arising out of the fringes of candlestick; namely of three twigs of the candlestick out of the one side, accompanied by three branches of the candlestick belonging to the other side]:

33 Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick[Three bowls made just the same images as unto almonds, accompanied by a knop and also a flower in one twig; three bowls made exactly like almonds amid the other branch, accompanied by a knop and also a flower: this being so of the six discernible twigs of the kind that come out of the gorgeous candlestick].

34 And in the candlesticks shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers[Furthermore in the eye-catching candlesticks shall be four bowls neatly made resembling unto almonds, accompanied by some of their good flowers along with knops].
35 [And there want to be a tumescence at the bottom of two twigs (in other words, branches) of the approximate, also an adjacent tumescence at the bottom of two twigs (in other words, branches) of the approximate (meaning, associated), also an adjacent tumescence at the bottom of two twigs (in other words, branches) of the same (in the sense of, resembling) - according to the six twigs that proceed out of the eye-catching candlestick.]And there shall be a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches that proceed out of the candlestick.

36 Their knops and their branches shall be of the same: all it shall be one beaten work of pure gold[Their bulges and their branches ought to be of the approximate: it all ought to be one beaten work of just fundamental slice of gold].

37 And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it[Furthermore thou shalt bring into existence the seven lamps thereof: and those religious leaders shall brighten every single one of the seven lamps thereof, in such a manner that the religious leaders may possibly confer brighten around against it].

38 And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold[And the wax scissors (as tongs; just like any trimmers) thereof, and the wax flower plates (snuffdishes, take for example) thereof, ought to be of refined (that is, pure) gold].

39 Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these vessels[Of a talent and marvel of pure (namely, refined) gold shall of course he bring into existence it, and also all these vessels].

40 And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount[And examine so that thou confirm and make them following the start of their design, the godlike objects was manifested thee in the mount].

皂荚木 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕
皂莢樹(Acacia tree) - 財團法人五餅二魚教育基金會

**https://www.deepl.com/translator

看哪,他駕雲降臨!眾目要看見他,連刺他的人也要看見他;地上的萬族都要因他哀哭。這話是真實的。阿們!(啟示錄1:7)

对以上经文怎样理解?

雲的意思,主要有两个:一个是Cloud; 还有另外一个意思。
雲,云:说话,引文:人云亦云。子曰诗云。云云(如此,这样;引用文句或谈话时,表示结束或有所省略)。(在线新华字典)

而这句经文中的“云”的意思是第二个,即:话语,主的话语。
“駕雲”:驾驭着话语。
“駕雲降臨”:驾驭着话语降临。主驾驭着主的话语随时随地降临到每一个读者面前;他们能看到主,主也能看到他们。
“眾目要看見他,連刺他的人也要看見他”:互联网向全世界开放,任何人都能读到,就连曾几度试图刺杀主的主的敌人中共也能读到。
——“這話是真實的。阿們!”

此句经文,用佛教的术语讲就是“偈语”,用禅宗术语讲就是“偈子” —— 一种在禅宗里常见的谜语。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Exodus 25
King James Version

16 And thou shalt carefully put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.
17 On that occasion thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

根据“波波武经Popol Vuh”,之前被创造的人类由于不承认上帝,不感恩上帝,而被称作“木头人”,并因此被毁灭。根据可兰经,真主说“或者我重新创造人类”。目前的人类能够吸取教训吗?或者继续陶醉在“大淫妇”中共的迷魂汤里,跟着它一起下地狱?比方说,对中共自己而言,明明是生存问题,而非发展问题;而它却本末倒置。它更在20国集团峰会上画出了一张“数字经济发展”大饼来蛊惑与会国家。谁愿意当新时代的“木头人”,没人阻拦。说白了,“木头人”已经很多了,不缺再增加几个。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 08:51

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表