热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 792|回复: 0

最后的审判 (891) 以诺二书 第三十二章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-12-6 18:04:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-9 10:24 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

32 After Adam’s transgression, God expels him into the earth from which he had been taken. But he does not wish to destroy him in the age to come.  

“And I said to him, ‘You are earth, and into the earth once again you will go, out of which I took you. And I will not destroy you, but I will send you away to what I took you from. Then I can take you once again at my second coming.’ And I blessed all my creatures, visible and invisible. And Adam was in paradise for 5 hours and a half.

And I blessed the 7th day which is the sabbath in which I rested from all my doings.

Source: 2 Enoch

Second Coming - Wikipedia

Second Coming meaning: the prophesied return of Christ to Earth at the Last Judgement.

参考:
以諾書 - 華人百科
Enoch - Wikipedia

02以诺二书 - 美门堂
4 以诺与神同行 - MIT

以诺- 与神同行三百年9
以诺书-哔哩哔哩_Bilibili
4.以诺与上帝同行- 生命季刊
以诺(基督教人物)_百度百科
以诺与神同行 何卫中|金灯台活页刊

圣经人物:以诺与神同行! - YouTube
圣经中的以诺是一个没有死的人 - N D U
《以諾書》全篇Cephas @ 在沙灘洗滌記憶
创世记第五章短篇信息 - 〔返回講道資料總索引〕

以诺书》中文版- 哲學- Aeons隱知_神秘學網站(指引社
世界四大奇书之一《以诺书》,地位直逼《圣经》 - 网易
奥城华人基督教会主日于斌牧师讲道之《以诺与神同行的信心 ...
【视频】人从哪里来?被隐藏千年的禁书:才是人类真正的歷史 ...

21 When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22 After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. 24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. (Genesis 5: 21-24 NIV)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch (In other words)

32 This is because the first time unintentional misdemeanour of Adam, God banishes him into the earth coming from which he was being taken.

Nevertheless I can send you away again at my second coming back home to earth.’ And next off I, as God, blessed my creatures, visible and invisible. Then Adam was in the rich paradise (i.e, Garden of Eden) for 5 hours and a half.
Accompanied by, I praised much kindly the 7th day which is the sabbath in which I rested from all my doings.

And I will not destroy you, nevertheless I will send you away to what I took you from last time.
I can send you away again at my second coming back home to earth.’ And next off I, as God, blessed my creatures, visible and undetected.

(Gathering the shades letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and the third are brick red. And the last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

2 Enoch

32 After Adam’s transgression, God expels him into the earth from which he had been taken. But he does not wish to destroy him in the age to come[This is because the really unintentional malefaction and misjudge of Adam, ensuingly God exiles him into the earth arising out of which he was being taken. As a matter of fact God does not have designs on or desire to sentence him death penalty directly next world (namely, promised land or afterlife)].  

["Over there I at the moment admitted to him who was from out of afterlife, ‘You are belonging to land of earth, and into the earth once again you should go where out of which I took you. And I shall not exterminate you, just the same I shall send you away to what I extricated you. Namely, in the fullness of time I can bring you again by my second coming to earth.’ And next off I, as God, blessed unobjectionably all of my creatures, the bazillions of visible and invisible beings. Adam existed in paradise from beginning to end of roughly 5 hours and a half.]*“And I said to him, ‘You are earth, and into the earth once again you will go, out of which I took you. And I will not destroy you, but I will send you away to what I took you from. Then I can take you once again at my second coming.’ And I blessed all my creatures, visible and invisible. And Adam was in paradise for 5 hours and a half.

[And I blessed the 7th day which is the sabbath (namely, Judaism's day of rest) in which I finished off from every single one of my doings.]And I blessed the 7th day which is the sabbath in which I rested from all my doings.

*Second Coming - Wikipedia

Second Coming meaning: the prophesied return of Christ to Earth at the Last Judgement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Enoch

And I will not destroy you, but I will send you away to what I took you from. Then I can take you once again at my second coming.’ Accompanying I blessed all my creatures, visible and invisible.

(In short)
I will destroy CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 15:03

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表