最后的审判 (895) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVII. (1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-12-19 07:44:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-24 07:37 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVII. (1)

Vignette: Ani standing in adoration before three gods, each of whom holds a sceptre in his left hand, and the symbol of life in his right.

Text [CHAPTER XCIII.]: THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING A MAN PASS OVER TO THE EAST IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "Hail, manhood of Ra, which advanceth and beateth down opposition; things which have been without movement for millions of years come into being through the god Baba. Hereby am I made stronger than the strong, and hereby have I more power than they who are mighty. And therefore neither shall I be borne away nor carried by force to the East, to take part in the festivals of the fiends; nor shall there [be given unto me] cruel gashes with knives, nor shall I be shut in on every side, nor gored by the horns [of the god Khepera]". . . . . . . . . . . .[1])

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII.
(1)

(In other words)
Vignette: The first class scribe, named Ani, standing in adoration in front of three gods, each of whom holds the symbol of life in his right, moreover a sceptre in his left hand.

Vignette: The second to none scribe, named Ani, standing in adoration in front of three gods, each and every one of whom clutches firmly a divine sceptre in his left hand, and the symbol of life (i.e, represents mortal existence as well as the afterlife)  in his right.
Text [CHAPTER XCIII.]: THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING A MAN PASS OVER TO THE EAST IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith honourably, Osiris, much key scribe Ani: "Hail, ruggedness of Ra, which advanceth and beateth down opposition...

Vignette: The brilliantly masterful scribe, named Ani, standing in adoration in front of three gods, each of whom holds a sceptre in his left hand, and the symbol of life (dubbed, the ankh symbol) in his right.

(Gethering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and third are brick red. And the last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Vignette: Ani, the scribe, standing in adoration and extolment in front of three gods, each of whom carries a sceptre in his left hand, and the symbol of life (that is, eternal sentience) in his right].

Text [CHAPTER XCIII.]: THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF NOT HENCEFORTH LETTING A HUMAN BEING PASS OVER TO THE EAST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GLOOMY UNDERWORLD.
Saith piously, Osiris, the big name scribe Ani: "Hail majestically, manliness of Ra, which exceedingly advanceth together with beateth down shameful objector; things of which have been failing movement during millions of years come into being with the assistance of the god Baba.* To this extent I am made more forcible than the vigorous, and just as have I more personal talent compared to they who are kind of vigorous. And axiomatically not either I shall be carried away nor brought by dint of browbeating to the oriental, to make an appearance proximate to the jamborees of the ghosts and devils; nor shall there be intentionally made extending to me a touch horrifying wounds by dint of daggers, neither I shall be on the whole subdivision trammelled, nor horrifyingly gored by dint of the long and menacing horns of the god Khepera."**

*Baba (honorific) - Wikipedia
"Abba Father" - What Does This Name of God Mean?

**Khepri - Wikipedia
古埃及的“圣甲虫”是为何物?古埃及人又为何崇拜圣甲虫呢?|法老

Jonathan and Melissa Helser - Abba (Official Lyric Video)

8 “你们当想念这事,自己做大丈夫!悖逆的人哪,要心里思想! 9 你们要追念上古的事,因为我是神,并无别神。我是神,再没有能比我的。(以赛亚书 46)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII. (1)

Saith Osiris Ani: "Hail, courage of Ra, which advanceth and beateth down challenger; things which have been excepting movement for millions of years come into being through the god Baba.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 09:10

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表