热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 490|回复: 0

最后的审判 (897) 詩篇 第七十篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-12-24 10:16:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-16 21:04 编辑

Psalm 70
King James Version

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.) Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.

2 Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.

3 Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.

4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

5 But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

Source:
(19) Psalm 70 - Holy Bible (KJV) - YouTube
PSALMS CHAPTER 70 KJV - King James Bible
Psalm 70 - KJV - Audio Bible - King James Version ... - YouTube

Reference:
Psalm 70 - Help Quickly, O Lord - YouTube

Beautiful Christian Christmas Songs 2022 Best Playlist

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

诗篇 70
求耶和华救助使敌蒙羞
大卫的纪念诗,交于伶长。

1 神啊,求你快快搭救我!耶和华啊,求你速速帮助我!
2 愿那些寻索我命的抱愧蒙羞,愿那些喜悦我遭害的退后受辱。
3 愿那些对我说“啊哈!啊哈!”的,因羞愧退后。
4 愿一切寻求你的因你高兴欢喜,愿那些喜爱你救恩的常说:“当尊神为大!”
5 但我是困苦穷乏的,神啊,求你速速到我这里来!你是帮助我的,搭救我的,耶和华啊,求你不要耽延!

来源:
诗篇第70篇求耶和华救助使敌蒙羞 - YouTube
诗篇70 CUVMPS - 求耶和华救助使敌蒙羞 - Bible Gateway
和合本圣经• 诗篇第70篇求助的祷告(旧约国语普通话) - YouTube

参考:
诗篇- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
詩篇70篇/陪你讀聖經《危急時刻,禱告神救援!》 - YouTube

Silent Night - Kid's Version w/ Lyrics - YouTube
Michael Bublé - Silent Night [Official HD] - YouTube

翻轉生命的敬拜| 曾興才牧師| 20230212 - YouTube

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 70
King James Version

(In other words)
1 (To the first class Musician, A big-name Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.) Make haste, O God, to disembroil me; regardless make swiftness to help me, O LORD.

1 (To the second to none Musician, A big-name Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.) Make haste, O God, to deliver me; and make haste to help me, O LORD.
2 Let them be ashamed along with bewildered that pursue after my soul: let them be turned backward, stick to confusion, those who desire my damage.

1 (To the classic top Musician, A big-name Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.) Make haste, O God, to disembroil me; and make haste to help me, O LORD.
2 Let them be flustered and confounded that pursue after my soul...

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and third are brick red. The last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Psalm 70
King James Version

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.)[(To deliver to the chief Musician, A Big-Name Psalm of David, to bring it to world to remembrance in the course of time.)]
Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD[O Jehovah, make haste, there and then to extricate me; straight off bring assistance to me, O LORD].

2 Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt[Offer them be confused and ashamed that rummage around for my soul: order soon after them be rather agonised, felt dizzy, winded backward, in addition grant those who wish to my excruciation to confusion and jumble].
3 [Allow them be soon turned back as a homage to a reward of their embarrassment and shame that speak of, goodness gracious, goodness gracious.]Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.

4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified[Let all those that explore and appraise thee exhilarate and be gladsome in thee: moreover let such as feel affection for thy absolution again and again say, install God be heightened and magnified].

5 [Nevertheless exactly I am out of pocket and famished: O Jehovah, make haste unto me: of course thou art my extraordinary support together with my bringer; O LORD, make no tarrying.]But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

BBC Songs of Praise - Heart Of Worship - YouTube
Songs of Praise, My Favourite Hymn | BBC One (28.10.2018)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 70
King James Version

3 Let them be turned back for a reward of their frustration that say, Aha, aha.
4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
5 But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:47

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表