最后的审判 (900) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVII. (4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-12-29 09:27:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-17 20:30 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVII. (4)

Vignette: The mummy of Ani lying on a bier; above is his soul in the form of a human-headed bird, holding shen, the emblem of eternity, in its claws. At the head and foot stands an incense burner with fire in it.*

Text [CHAPTER LXXXIX.]: (1) THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE SOUL TO BE UNITED TO ITS BODY IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "Hail, thou god Annitu! Hail, O Runner, (2) dwelling in thy hall! O thou great god, grant thou " that my soul may come unto me from wheresoever it may be. If it would tarry, then bring thou unto me (3) my soul from wheresoever it may be. [ If] thou findest [me], O Eye of Horus, make thou me to stand up like those beings who are like unto Osiris and who never lie down in death. Let not (4) Osiris Ani, triumphant, triumphant, lie down in death in Annu, the land wherein souls are joined unto their bodies, even in thousands. My soul doth bear away with it my victorious spirit (5) whithersoever it goeth[1] . . . . . . . . . . . (6) If it would tarry, grant thou that my soul may look upon my body. [If] thou findest [me], O Eye of Horus, make thou me to stand up like unto those[1] . . . . . . . (7) Hail, ye gods, who row in the boat of the lord of millions of years, who tow it (8) above the underworld, who make it to pass over the ways of Nu, who make souls to enter into their glorified bodies, (9) whose hands are filled with righteousness, and whose fingers grasp your sceptres, destroy ye (10) the foe. The boat of the Sun rejoiceth, and the great god advanceth in peace. Behold [ye gods], grant that this soul of Osiris Ani (11) may come forth triumphant before the gods, and triumphant before you, from the eastern horizon of heaven, to follow unto the place where it was yesterday, in peace, in peace, in Amenta. (12) May he behold his body, may he rest in his glorified frame, may he never perish, and may his body never see corruption."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

*瞧!这里说“holding shen”。shen:神字的汉语拼音。

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

附言:有信仰不好吗?不。你们看,当穆罕默德拜见上帝之时,被要求每天祷告、敬拜五十次。下来后,摩西告诉他五十次穆斯林承受不了,接着,穆罕默德连续请求上帝,直到最后上帝准许穆斯林一天五次祷告、敬拜上帝。上帝对穆斯林们不公平吗?不,在阿拉伯人的脚下埋藏着丰富的石油和天然气,而他们不用非常辛苦地工作,只需每天五次认真地敬拜、感谢上帝。同样如此,在不久的将来,人类终于认识到恭恭敬敬地礼拜上帝会有他们应得的奖赏,他们也无需非常辛苦地工作。相反,在一个无神论猖獗的国度,那里的人民被共产党折腾得死去活来。

Afternoon Session || Sabbath, January 7, 2023 - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII. (4)

(In other words)
Illustration tips: Above a bier is Ani Osiris' soul in the form of a human-headed bird, holding shen, the figure of sempiternity, in its awesome claws. At the head and also foot highly holds a blissful incense burner along with fire enclosed by it; with below the mummy of Ani lying on a bier.

Illustration tips: Above a bier is Ani Osiris' soul in the form of a human-headed bird, holding shen, the icon of endlessness, in its awesome claws. And at the head and also foot highly holds an odour burner with fire inside it; with below the mummy of Ani resting on a bier (i.e, casket, crate or hod).

Illustration tips: Above a bier is Ani Osiris' soul in the form of a human-headed bird, holding shen, the emblem of everlastingness, in its awesome claws. At the head and also foot highly holds a blissful incense burner with fire in it; with below the absolutely wrapped mummy of Ani lying on a bier.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and third are brick red. And the last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Illustration tips: Above a bier is Ani Osiris' soul in the form of a human-headed bird, holding shen, the image of timelessness, in its claws. And at the head together with on foot highly holds a sacred incense burner with fire inside it; with below the mummy of Ani lying on a bier.

Text [CHAPTER LXXXIX.]: THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE SOUL TO BE UNITED TO ITS BODY IN THE UNDERWORLD[THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF CAUSING THE NAMELESS SOUL TO BE UNITED TO ITS BODY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GLOOMY UNDERWORLD].
Saith Osiris Ani: "Hail, thou god Annitu! Hail, O Runner, dwelling in thy hall! O thou great god, grant thou " that my soul may come unto me from wheresoever it may be[To this end, Osiris, the big name scribe Ani, saith joyfully: "Hail heartfeltly, thou god Annitu! Hail feverishly, O the big name runner, abiding inward of thy ceremonial hall! O thou extraordinary god, grant thou rest jollily". That my residual soul may be brought into existence unto me away from wheresoever it may be]. If it would tarry, then bring thou unto me my soul from wheresoever it may be[With the provision that it would temporise and waste time, next off bring thou toward me my authentic soul from wheresoever it might perhaps be]. [ If] thou findest [me], O Eye of Horus, make thou me to stand up like those beings who are like unto Osiris and who never lie down in death. Let not Osiris Ani, triumphant, triumphant, lie down in death in Annu, the land wherein souls are joined unto their bodies, even in thousands[Every time thou findest fortunately me, O Eye of Horus, make thou fortunately me to stand up habitual of those bring into existence who are on the model of Osiris and who not in any degree lie around, fall and lounge around in the middle of death. Let not Osiris Ani, dominant, on top of the whole world, jubilant, amuse himself in death in the land of Annu, wherein souls exist as joined unto all of their bodies, even among thousands]*. My soul doth bear away with it my victorious spirit whithersoever it goeth[1] . . . . . . . . . . . If it would tarry, grant thou that my soul may look upon my body. [If] thou findest [me], O Eye of Horus, make thou me to stand up like unto those[1] . . . . . . .[My soul doth convey accompanied by it my top-of-the-range spirit whithersoever it goeth. And wherever it would typically temporise and waste time, approve of thou that my authentic soul might perhaps regard my body. Wherever thou can findest fortunately me, O Eye of Horus, make thou fortunately me to stand up habitual of those bring into existence who really are on the model of Osiris and who not in any degree lie around, fall and loll around in the middle of death]. Hail, ye gods, who row in the boat of the lord of millions of years, who tow it above the underworld, who make it to pass over the ways of Nu, who make souls to enter into their glorified bodies, whose hands are filled with righteousness, and whose fingers grasp your sceptres, destroy ye the foe[Hail joyfully, ye gods or lords, who sky an oar and manoeuvre in the boat of the lord of millions of years, who pull along and move it on the top of the gloomy underworld, who fortunately make it to pass over the streets of Nu, who majestically make souls to exist and start off their glorified bodies, whose hands are brimming with honesty, integrity and blamelessness, and whose of noble birth fingers hold your high sceptres, exterminate ye the foe].** The boat of the Sun rejoiceth, and the great god advanceth in peace. Behold [ye gods], grant that this soul of Osiris Ani may come forth triumphant before the gods, and triumphant before you, from the eastern horizon of heaven, to follow unto the place where it was yesterday, in peace, in peace, in Amenta[The boat of the Sun inspireth, and the great lord journey and move so free from strife. Take a gander, ye lords, see the light that this soul of Osiris Ani may potentially come into existence exhilarated in front of the rest of gods, and jubilant in the sight of you, arising out of the eastern horizon of heaven, to go behind unto the region where it existed yesterday, soothingly, jovially, in Amenta still].
*** May he behold his body, may he rest in his glorified frame, may he never perish, and may his body never see corruption."[May he experience and become familiar with his born-again body, might he joyfully tarry in his glorified body and frame, may he never perish for life, and may his born-again body never see corruption."]

*The Annu of On (Iunu) - BIBLICAL ANTHROPOLOGY

**Nu (mythology) - Wikipedia

***Amenta – Symbol of the Land of the Dead

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII. (4)

Saith Osiris Ani: "Hail, thou god Annitu! Hail, O Runner, running on and dwelling in thy hall! O thou great god, grant thou rest jollily". That my soul may come unto me coming from wheresoever it may perhaps be.

(In short)
Saith Osiris: ruin CCP.

有关covid-19疫苗,以前中共把自己制造的疫苗吹牛吹得过分,这个step高到想下都下不来,所以不能接受国外疫苗。毕竟,中共历来把自己的面子,看得比老百姓的生命更重要。它只好打碎了牙齿往肚子里咽 -- 这叫作茧自缚,自讨苦吃;打肿脸充胖子 -- 死要面子活受罪。可怜的是,在中共统治下的老百姓不得不忍受。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 06:14

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表