最后的审判 (902) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVII. (6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-3 15:52:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-9 20:06 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVII. (6)

Rubric: If this chapter be known, Ani shall become like unto a shining being fully equipped in the underworld. He shall not be stopped at any door in the underworld from going in and coming out millions of times.
Vignette: Ani standing at the doorway of the tomb; and Ani's shadow, accompanied by his soul.

Text [CHAPTER XCII.]: THE CHAPTER OF OPENING THE TOMB TO THE SOUL OF THE SHADOW, OF COMING FORTH BY DAY, AND OF GETTING POWER OVER THE LEGS. Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant: " The place of bondage is opened, that which was shut is opened, and; the place of bondage is opened unto my soul [according to the bidding of] the eye of Horus. I have bound and stablished glories upon the brow of Ra. [My] steps are made long, [my] thighs are lifted up; I have passed along the great path, and my limbs are strong. I am Horus, the avenger of his father, and I bring the ureret crown to rest upon its place. The path of souls is opened [to my soul]."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

Strangest Baffling Mysteries of Egypt DOCUMENTARY ...
从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

Pope Benedict XVI made an unforgettable contribution to the education and dissemination of faith during his lifetime.
May Pope Benedict XVI rest in peace.

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.” (Revelation 14:13 NIV)

本笃十六世_百度百科
本笃十六世:留下一份关于信仰的真理的遗产 - Vatican News

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII. (6)

(In other words)
Heading: If this instalment be known, Ani Osiris shall become like unto a shining being fully equipped in the underworld. He shall not be stopped at any door in the underworld from going in and coming out millions of times.

Illustration tips: Ani Osiris' outline, accompanied by his soul; Ani, standing at the passage (in other words, paragraph) of the underground tomb.

(Gathering the bold letters above)
Heading: If this name be known, Osiris shall become like unto a shining being fully equipped in the world. He shall not be stopped at any door in the world from going in and coming out millions of times.

Illustration tips: Osiris' name is in the paragraph under.

Text [CHAPTER XCII.]: THE DISTINCT EPISODE OF OPENING THE NAMELESS TOMB IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE SOUL OF THE POSSIBLY RISKY AND VAGUE SHADOW, OF COMING FORTH SUDDENLY BY DINT OF DAY, AND OF GETTING THE POWERFUL OR DRIVING LEGS.
To this end, Osiris, the big name scribe Ani, gladly saith: " The whereabouts of bondage is opened, that which was exactly shut is all opened; furthermore the joint and premises of bondage is opened unto my extraordinary soul befitting the command of the eye of Horus. This day I have bound and embedded lofty glories and fame upon the brow of Ra. Then and there my steps are being rather made long, and my duplex thighs are loftily jacked; manifestly I have gone ahead of the great boulevard, and my arms as well as legs are so forceful. Expressly I am Horus, the grand avenger of his father, Osiris, and I bring the uraeus crown to rest lying on its beforehand place. The path of souls is eagerly opened to my soul."

(END OF PLATE XVII.)

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Osiris - Wikipedia
奥西里斯- 快懂百科
Osiris myth - Wikipedia

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII. (6)

THE CHAPTER OF OPENING THE TOMB TO THE SOUL OF THE GROTESQUE, INDISTINCT SHADOW, OF COMING ON THE SCENE BY DAY, AND OF GETTING POWER OVER THE LEGS.

(In short)
Ruin CCP.

中共有骇人的“制度优势”。这次疫情充分地证实了这一点。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:00

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表