搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 440|回复: 0

最后的审判 (905) 孟子•公孙丑上

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-11 16:05:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-14 08:27 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I

Gong Sun Chou asked Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordering of the government in Qi, could you promise yourself to accomplish anew such results as those realized by Guan Zhong and Yan?'

Mencius said, 'You are indeed a true man of Qi. You know about Guan Zhong and Yan, and nothing more. Some one asked Zeng Xi, saying, "Sir, to which do you give the superiority, to yourself or to Zi Lu?" Zeng Zi looked uneasy, and said, "He was an object of veneration to my grandfather." "Then," pursued the other, "Do you give the superiority to yourself or to Guan Zhong?" Zeng Zi, flushed with anger and displeased, said, "How dare you compare me with Guan Zhong? Considering how entirely Guan Zhong possessed the confidence of his prince, how long he enjoyed the direction of the government of the State, and how low, after all, was what he accomplished - how is it that you liken me to him?" Thus,' concluded Mencius, 'Zeng Xi would not play Guan Zhong, and is it what you desire for me that I should do so?'

Gong Sun Chou said, 'Guan Zhong raised his prince to be the leader of all the other princes, and Yan made his prince illustrious, and do you still think it would not be enough for you to do what they did?'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I  

(In other words)
Then and there Gong Sun Chou first requested information of famed Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordaining of the government in Qi kingdom, could you promise yourself to generate once again such results as those realized by Guan Zhong and Yan?'

Then and there Gong Sun Chou seconds later requested information of famed Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordaining of the government in Qi kingdom, could you promise yourself to accomplish grandly these results as those discerned by Guan Zhong and Yan Ying?'
In a moment Mencius answered, 'You terribly are in the background an earth dweller of Qi kingdom. You know about Guan Zhong and Yan Ying, and nothing more.

Then and there Gong Sun Chou later requested information of famed Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordaining of the government in Qi kingdom, could you promise yourself to accomplish absolutely such results as those realized by Guan Zhong and Yan Ying?

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and the third name are brick red. And the last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I

Gong Sun Chou asked Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordering of the government in Qi, could you promise yourself to accomplish anew such results as those realized by Guan Zhong and Yan?'[Gong Sun Chou then sought information of Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordaining of the government in Qi kingdom, could you promise yourself to exceedingly accomplish anew these projects the same as those exceedingly accomplished by dint of Guan Zhong together with Yan Ying?]*

Mencius said, 'You are indeed a true man of Qi. You know about Guan Zhong and Yan, and nothing more. Some one asked Zeng Xi, saying, "Sir, to which do you give the superiority, to yourself or to Zi Lu?"[In a moment Mencius said, 'You heartfeltly are a natural human being of Qi kingdom. And at the moment you have knowledge of Guan Zhong and Yan Ying, nothing more. And some one enquired of Zeng Xi, saying, "Sir, to which do you expend the superiority, compared to yourself with Zi Lu?"] Zeng Zi looked uneasy, and said, "He was an object of veneration to my grandfather."[Zeng Zi instantly seemed jittery and comfortless, and explained, "He really was an object of honouring to my industrious grandfather."] "Then," pursued the other, "Do you give the superiority to yourself or to Guan Zhong?" Zeng Zi, flushed with anger and displeased, said, "How dare you compare me with Guan Zhong? Considering how entirely Guan Zhong possessed the confidence of his prince, how long he enjoyed the direction of the government of the State, and how low, after all, was what he accomplished - how is it that you liken me to him?"["This being so," examined another, "Do you have the superiority, compared to yourself with Guan Zhong?" Followed by, Zeng Zi, flushed with jim-jams as well as vexation, exclaimed, "How dare you allow for to compare me with Guan Zhong? Considering how beyond question Guan Zhong enjoyed the confidence of his prince and how long he grabbed the appreciation of the government of the state, how exiguous and low, fundamentally, was what he justly accomplished - how is it of which you rather analogize me toward him?"] Thus,' concluded Mencius, 'Zeng Xi would not play Guan Zhong, and is it what you desire for me that I should do so?'['Axiomatically,' rounded off Mencius then, 'Zeng Xi would not be in the same way as Guan Zhong, with is it what you hope for me anything I should be resembling in that manner?']

[Gong Sun Chou next off said, 'Guan Zhong boosted his prince to be the leader of all the other princes, and Yan Ying enjoyably made his prince luxurious and famed also glorious, do you figure it would not be indeed enough for you to copy?']Gong Sun Chou said, 'Guan Zhong raised his prince to be the leader of all the other princes, and Yan made his prince illustrious, and do you still think it would not be enough for you to do what they did?'

(To be continued)

Guan Zhong - Wikipedia
晏婴- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
曾參- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
子路- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I

Gong Sun Chou directly asked learned Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to obtain the ordering of the government in Qi, could you promise yourself to accomplish anew such results in the same way that those accomplished by Guan Zhong and Yan Ying?'

(In short)
God and Mencius promise to ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 18:24

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表