搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 443|回复: 0

最后的审判 (908) 孟子•公孙丑上 续三

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-16 15:27:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-22 06:27 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续三)

Gong Sun Chou asked Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to be appointed a high noble and the prime minister of Qi, so as to be able to carry your principles into practice, though you should thereupon raise the ruler to the headship of all the other princes, or even to the royal dignity, it would not be to be wondered at. In such a position would your mind be perturbed or not?'

Mencius replied, 'No. At forty, I attained to an unperturbed mind.'               
Chou said, 'Since it is so with you, my Master, you are far beyond Meng Ben.'            

'The mere attainment,' said Mencius, 'is not difficult. The scholar Gao had attained to an unperturbed mind at an earlier period of life than I did.'              

Chou asked, 'Is there any way to an unperturbed mind?'

The answer was, 'Yes. Bei Gong You had this way of nourishing his valour: He did not flinch from any strokes at his body. He did not turn his eyes aside from any thrusts at them. He considered that the slightest push from any one was the same as if he were beaten before the crowds in the market-place, and that what he would not receive from a common man in his loose large garments of hair, neither should he receive from a prince of ten thousand chariots. He viewed stabbing a prince of ten thousand chariots just as stabbing a fellow dressed in cloth of hair. He feared not any of all the princes. A bad word addressed to him be always returned. Meng Shi She had this way of nourishing his valour: He said, "I look upon not conquering and conquering in the same way. To measure the enemy and then advance; to calculate the chances of victory and then engage - this is to stand in awe of the opposing force. How can I make certain of conquering? I can only rise superior to all fear." Meng Shi She resembled the philosopher Zeng. Bei Gong You resembled Zi Xia. I do not know to the valour of which of the two the superiority should be ascribed, but yet Meng Shi She attended to what was of the greater importance.

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

昔孟母择邻处:孟母教子的故事是何时开始走红的 - 新浪读书
评:“紇與顏氏女野合而生孔子的意思是说:孔子的父親叔梁紇迎娶顏徵(zhi)而生孔子。但“野合”困扰了学者们两千多年,这一时期,多有污蔑、大不敬之词(这些败类们无疑会被下到地狱里去)。而这句是个字谜。如将野合两字从右向左,并拆开来读,谐音就是:合于李。氏女←:女,女生(合起来是:姓);氏,姓氏。氏女野合←,即:合于李的姓氏。李作为姓氏,就有了孔子母亲的三字谐音全名。孔子与孟子都是再来人间的上帝 -- 这是无疑的。这样说来,孔子的母亲就是圣母,孟子的母亲当然又是圣母。

“必有童女怀孕生子,人要称他的名为以马内利。” (马太福音 1: 23
这里的“童女”,如依照上面的例子分析方法:童女←;女,女生(合起来是:姓);童,含两个li,强调的是:李。这样,童女←,即:姓李,与上例分析相合。比照两例可见,“生孔子”与“生子”,都提到了“生”,而左边都有女字。女子生→女字生→姓 -- 这是一种提示。

老子身世之谜:母亲真的怀胎81年才生下他?他的父亲又是谁?

古埃及亡灵书中说:上帝与天使们其实就在人们的身边,只是人们不仔细、不留心,而无从察觉。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gong Sun Chou asked Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to be appointed a high noble and the prime minister of Qi, so as to be able to carry your principles into practice, though you should thereupon raise the ruler to the headship of all the other princes, or even to the royal dignity, it would not be to be wondered at[Then and there Gong Sun Chou requested information of Mencius, saying, 'Master, supposing it is the case that you were to be named a high noble and the prime minister of Qi kingdom, in order to be able to carry into exercise your principles and mores, although you should by reason of this raise the sovereign to the headship of all the other sovereigns, on second thought by using the royal dignity of Zhou, it would not be to be wondered at]. In such a position would your mind be perturbed or not?'[In the aforesaid a role would you be rather anxious and moved?']

Mencius replied, 'No. At forty, I attained to an unperturbed mind.'[Mencius rejoined, 'At no time. As I was at a time of forty of age, I found an unanxious reason and calmness.']               

Chou said, 'Since it is so with you, my Master, you are far beyond Meng Ben.'[Gong Sun Chou said, 'On account of the fact that it is so with you, my Master, you are strikingly beyond warrior Meng Ben.']            

'The mere attainment,' said Mencius, 'is not difficult. The scholar Gao had attained to an unperturbed mind at an earlier period of life than I did.'['The of no importance attainment,' said Mencius, 'is not trying. The professional scholar Gao had attained to an unalterable mind ages ago period of life when compared with I did.']              

Chou asked, 'Is there any way to an unperturbed mind?'[Gong Sun Chou asked, 'Is there any reasonable method to a relaxed inclination often?']

The answer was, 'Yes. Bei Gong You had this way of nourishing his valour: He did not flinch from any strokes at his body. He did not turn his eyes aside from any thrusts at them[Mencius then answered, 'There is. Bei Gong You had this enjoyable means of nourishing his valour: He did not flinch from any exceptional strokes at his body. He did not turn his sight aside from anything thrusts at them]. He considered that the slightest push from any one was the same as if he were beaten before the crowds in the market-place,[He then assumed that the slightest elbow originating from any one was resembling exteriorly he were beaten in front of the large crowds in the disjointed and messy market-place.] and that what he would not receive from a common man in his loose large garments of hair, neither should he receive from a prince of ten thousand chariots[Furthermore of which anything he would not experience arising out of a normal human being in his rather loose-fitting inordinate garments of hide, nothing should he accept delivery of arising out of a highly regarded prince of ten thousand chariots]. He viewed stabbing a prince of ten thousand chariots just as stabbing a fellow dressed in cloth of hair. He feared not any of all the princes. A bad word addressed to him be always returned[He regarded stabbing an exalted prince of ten thousand chariots just the same as stabbing a chappie dressed in garments of hide. He courageously feared not any of all the exalted princes. Any of the bad sayings communicated to him be on of course hit back after this]. Meng Shi She had this way of nourishing his valour: He said, "I look upon not conquering and conquering in the same way[Meng Shi She correctly had in that manner of nourishing his valour: He said at the time, "I value together with regard not conquering accompanied by conquering in the same way]. To measure the enemy and then advance; to calculate the chances of victory and then engage - this is to stand in awe of the opposing force[To subject to an examination the powerful antagonist and then jump ahead; to measure the chances of overwhelming majority and next, begin battle with - so, this is to set great store by the opposing force]. How can I make certain of conquering? I can only rise superior to all fear."[How may possibly I make certain of conquering? I may possibly nothing but extend superior to all terror."] Meng Shi She resembled the philosopher Zeng. Bei Gong You resembled Zi Xia. I do not know to the valour of which of the two the superiority should be ascribed, but yet Meng Shi She attended to what was of the greater importance[Meng Shi She followed just the example of the savant Zeng. Bei Gong You approximated Zi Xia. I do not know to the valour of which of the two the weight should be laid on and earmarked, but still Meng Shi She attended to what was of the bigger extraordinariness”].  

Zhou dynasty (ca. 1050–221 BCE)
孟贲(周朝勇士)_百度百科
告子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
北宫黝 - 澳典词典

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gong Sun Chou asked Mencius, saying, 'Master, if you were to be appointed a high noble and the prime minister of Qi, so as to be able to carry your principles into practice, though you should thereupon raise the ruler to the headship of all the other princes, or even to the royal dignity, it would not be to be wondered at. In such a position would your mind be perturbed or not?'

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 07:58

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表