搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 437|回复: 0

最后的审判 (909) 孟子•公孙丑上 续四

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-18 16:32:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-1-25 20:03 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续四)

Mencius continued, "Formerly, the philosopher Zeng said to Zi Xiang, "Do you love valour? I heard an account of great valour from the Master. It speaks thus: 'If, on self-examination, I find that I am not upright, shall I not be in fear even of a poor man in his loose garments of hair-cloth? If, on self-examination, I find that I am upright, I will go forward against thousands and tens of thousands.' Yet, what Meng Shi She maintained, being merely his physical energy, was after all inferior to what the philosopher Zeng maintained, which was indeed of the most importance.'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

聖地傳說- 聚焦以色列 - YouTube
Cornerstone Church LIVE 11am on Sunday January 15th 2023

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius continued, "Formerly, the philosopher Zeng said to Zi Xiang, "Do you love valour? I heard an account of great valour from the Master. It speaks thus: 'If, on self-examination, I find that I am not upright, shall I not be in fear even of a poor man in his loose garments of hair-cloth? If, on self-examination, I find that I am upright, I will go forward against thousands and tens of thousands.'[Mencius continued, saying, "in days gone by, the theoriser Zeng said to Zi Xiang, "Do you adore valour? And I came to know an account of enjoyable valour from the Master. It divulges accordingly: 'If, on self-examination, I discover that I am not rather upright and blameless, shall I not be in fright all the greater of a very in want human being in his loose-fitting garments of hide-clothing? Provided, on self-examination, I then discover that I am rather justice and blameless, I will go forward against thousands and tens of thousands.'] Yet, what Meng Shi She maintained, being merely his physical energy, was after all inferior to what the philosopher Zeng maintained, which was indeed of the most importance.'[Up to the present, what Meng Shi She exercised and also maintained, being merely his physical energy, was at the end of the day inferior to what the philosopher Zeng honed and maintained, which was beyond question of the greatest exigency and consideration.']

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It speaks thus: 'If, on self-examination, I find that I am not upright, shall I not be in fear even of a poor dude in his rather slackened garments of hair-cloth? Providing, on self-examination, I find that I am upright, I will go forward against thousands and tens of thousands.'

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:18

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表