搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 470|回复: 0

最后的审判 (910) 孟子•公孙丑上 续五

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-19 08:58:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-1-27 07:32 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续五)

Gong Sun Chou said, 'May I venture to ask an explanation from you, Master, of how you maintain an unperturbed mind, and how the philosopher Gao does the same?'

Mencius answered, 'Gao says, "What is not attained in words is not to be sought for in the mind; what produces dissatisfaction in the mind, is not to be helped by passion-effort." This last, when there is unrest in the mind, not to seek for relief from passion-effort, may be conceded. But not to seek in the mind for what is not attained in words cannot be conceded. The will is the leader of the passion-nature. The passion-nature pervades and animates the body. The will is first and chief, and the passion-nature is subordinate to it. Therefore I say, Maintain firm the will, and do no violence to the passion-nature.'

Chou observed, 'Since you say "The will is chief, and the passion-nature is subordinate," how do you also say, "Maintain firm the will, and do no violence to the passion-nature?"'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

15分钟看完耶路撒冷,如何成为宗教圣地,千百年纷争不断
The WORLD BLESSING 2023 154 nations proclaim God's ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gong Sun Chou said, 'May I venture to ask an explanation from you, Master, of how you maintain an unperturbed mind, and how the philosopher Gao does the same?'[There Gong Sun Chou just said, 'May perhaps I take the liberty to ask an explanation originating at you, Master, of how you obtain an easygoing mind, in what manner the free official philosopher Gao does unvaryingly?']

Mencius answered, 'Gao says, "What is not attained in words is not to be sought for in the mind; what produces dissatisfaction in the mind, is not to be helped by passion-effort."[Mencius then related, 'Gao says, "What is not attained in words is not to be in the mind sought; what comes into existence dissatisfaction and jitter amid the psyche, the beforesaid is not to be exceptionally balmed by dint of vigour-endeavour."] This last, when there is unrest in the mind, not to seek for relief from passion-effort, may be conceded. But not to seek in the mind for what is not attained in words cannot be conceded. The will is the leader of the passion-nature[Of the last-mentioned, at the time there has being conflict, discontent and hurly-burly in the mind, not to seek for relief and balm beginning out of vigour-endeavour, may be expended. In spite of that not to seek in the mind for what is not attained in sayings cannot be expended. The will is the lord of the lordly passion-nature]. The passion-nature pervades and animates the body[The passion-nature unobjectionably imbues and exhilarates the body]. The will is first and chief, and the passion-nature is subordinate to it[Of the will is beginning and lord, and of the passion-nature is low-grade so as to achieve it]. Therefore I say, Maintain firm the will, and do no violence to the passion-nature.'[Therefore I say, maintain adamantine the will, and do not a bit of onslaught or disorder to the passion-nature.']

Chou observed, 'Since you say "The will is chief, and the passion-nature is subordinate," how do you also say, "Maintain firm the will, and do no violence to the passion-nature?"'[Chou then examined, 'As you emphasise "Of the will is lord, and of the passion-nature is low-grade so as to achieve it," how do you just the same say, "Maintain inexterminable the will, and do not a bit of onslaught, rough handling or disorder to the passion-nature?"']

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius answered, 'Gao says, "What is not attained in words is not to be sought for in the mind; what produces discontent in the mind, is not to be helped by passion-effort." The latter, when there is conflict in the mind, not to seek for relief from passion-effort, may be conceded.

(In short)
Mencius says, ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 15:14

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表