搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 429|回复: 0

最后的审判 (912) 孟子•公孙丑上 续六

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-20 17:36:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-1-24 20:12 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续六)

Mencius replied, 'When it is the will alone which is active, it moves the passion-nature. When it is the passion-nature alone which is active, it moves the will. For instance now, in the case of a man falling or running, that is from the passion-nature, and yet it moves the mind.'

'I venture to ask,' said Chou again, 'wherein you, Master, surpass Gao.'

Mencius told him, 'I understand words. I am skilful in nourishing my vast, flowing passion-nature.'

Chou pursued, 'I venture to ask what you mean by your vast, flowing passion-nature!'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

孔子被后世尊称为孔圣人;孟子被称为被后世尊称为亚圣。两人所传播的思想被后世统称为“孔孟之道”。
圣人是什么意思?

1. 古代尊称帝王;也指品格、智慧最高的人,如孔子。
2. 佛教、道教对佛祖、神仙的尊称。

1. a person acknowledged as holy or virtuous and regarded in Christian faith as being in heaven after death.
2. a very virtuous, kind, or patient person.

所以,有人说中国人没有信仰并不完全对。因为孔子、孟子都是上帝的化身。而孔孟之道就是上帝之道。
只有通过这种方式解析英文译文,人类才能第一次真正地了解。
至于说到中共,它把孔子学院变成了从事间谍活动的场所,完全亵渎了孔子之名、也抹黑了孔孟之道。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius replied, 'When it is the will alone which is active, it moves the passion-nature. When it is the passion-nature alone which is active, it moves the will[Mencius replied then, 'At the time it is the will solely which is functional, it begins moving the passion-nature. In the process of it is the passion-nature solely or distinctly which is profitable, in play or decisive, it exceptionally moves the will]. For instance now, in the case of a man falling or running, that is from the passion-nature, and yet it moves the mind.'[At this juncture for example, subsequent to a fellow running or dropping, that has existence arising out of the passion-nature, and up to this time it begins moving the mind.']

'I venture to ask,' said Chou again, 'wherein you, Master, surpass Gao.'['I take the liberty to inquire,' Gong Sun Chou asked questions in the same way, 'by virtue of what you, Master, surpass Gao to some degree?']

Mencius told him, 'I understand words. I am skilful in nourishing my vast, flowing passion-nature.'[Mencius narrated him then, 'I have knowledge of snug words. And I am versed on the subject of bringing up my humongous, exudating passion-nature.']

Chou pursued, 'I venture to ask what you mean by your vast, flowing passion-nature!'[Gong Sun Chou carried on then, 'I jeopard and gamble to ask what you mean by dint of your humongous, exudating passion-nature?']

(To be continued)

https://www.deepl.com/translator

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gong Sun Chou pursued, 'I venture to further ask what you indicate by your capacious, flowing passion-nature?'

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 09:03

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表