搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 387|回复: 0

最后的审判 (915) “那个信使”的信息 续一

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-2 08:55:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-4 11:28 编辑

The Messager
The Messenger by Akiane portrays a bald eagle guiding a lost traveller out of a cave.

''The Messenger'' by Akiane - YouTube

The Messenger (续一)

It flew away from me as fast as it had arrived, as it was telling me it was enough.
I have to trust the impulse or maybe even a spiritual mandate to limit my favorite characters on the canvas. Otherwise I would not see I was supposed to see.
But I was baffled that the messenger was still missing and I just began the painting. I didn't know what to do.
Next morning, I heard the grunt of the moose. "Is he the messenger?" No, he could not. Because he himself was looking for safety and guidance.
I was about to put realistic details when the moose just disappeared from my vision.
And two bald eagles started circling around. I decided to be guided just by the sounds, and figure out the stories, to purely spontaneous strokes paint.

(To be continued)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续一)

It mounted away from me so fast as it had arrived, being that it was telling me beyond question it was enough.
I have to really expect the inspiration or maybe just a mysterious tip-off to bring down my ideal characters on the canvas. In another manner I would not catch sight of I ought to a hundred per cent behold. Regardless I was pixilated that the unobjectionable messenger was missing as of now and I diametrically inaugurated the painting. Thereupon I didn't have knowledge of what to do.
Next morning, I noticed the grunt of the moose. "Is he the unobjectionable messenger?" No, he could not. In view of the fact he himself was looking for guidance and safety.
I was about to put extra realistic details among my painting at the time the moose just faded from the sight of mine. And two bald eagles started next circling around. I decided to be dominated merely by the dins, and figure out the stories, to unforthcomingly unconsidered strokes paint.

(To be continued)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续一)

I have to trust the inspiration or maybe even an ethereal mandate to limit my favorite characters on the canvas. Apart from that I would not see I was supposed to see.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 19:41

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表