搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 411|回复: 0

最后的审判 (916) 孟子•公孙丑上 续七

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-3 08:16:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-7 19:23 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续七)

The reply was, 'It is difficult to describe it. This is the passion-nature: It is exceedingly great, and exceedingly strong. Being nourished by rectitude, and sustaining no injury, it fills up all between heaven and earth. This is the passion-nature: It is the mate and assistant of righteousness and reason. Without it, man is in a state of starvation. It is produced by the accumulation of righteous deeds; it is not to be obtained by incidental acts of righteousness. If the mind does not feel complacency in the conduct, the nature becomes starved. I therefore said, "Gao has never understood righteousness, because he makes it something external." There must be the constant practice of this righteousness, but without the object of thereby nourishing the passion-nature. Let not the mind forget its work, but let there be no assisting the growth of that nature. Let us not be like the man of Song. There was a man of Song, who was grieved that his growing corn was not longer, and so he pulled it up. Having done this, he returned home, looking very stupid, and said to his people, "I am tired to-day. I have been helping the corn to grow long."

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

被禁止传播的证据!号称史上可信度最高的外星人接触事件

Gospel Choir | "In Praise of God's Kingdom Coming to Earth"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The reply was, 'It is rather backbreaking to further explain it. This is the passion-nature: It is exceptionally immeasurable, powerfully reinforced and adamantine. Being nourished by dint of exactitude and goodness, together with sustaining no injury, it all completes in the middle of globe and heaven. This is the passion-nature: It is the excellent assistant and mate of righteousness and aim. Devoid of it, human being is undergoing f
ood shortage. It is originated by means of the reserve of righteous deeds together with history; it is not to be obtained against extemporised acts of righteousness. Providing the mind does not realise immodesty in the middle of the goodness, the just nature becomes so famished. I therefore explicated, "Gao has not under any circumstances had knowledge of righteousness, due to he brings about it something outlying." There must be the abiding practice of this righteousness, despite the fact lacking the aim of thereby nourishing the passion-nature. Let not the powers of thought forget its daily grind, but let there be no extra assisting the augmentation of that nature. Let us not be just the same as the man of Song. There existed a man of Song, who was miffed that his growing corn was not longer, this being so he took by force it up longer a bit. Having done this deed, at the time he went back home, looking so foolish, and expressed to his clanspeople and family members, "I am so fatigued to-day. I have been helping the corn seedlings to grow long."

(To be continued)

Comment: If the ways of Confucius and Mencius are not the ways of God, then what are these?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It is produced in the accumulation of righteous deeds; it is not to be obtained employing incidental acts of righteousness.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 11:41

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表